The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Now Singapore Taxi companies also want to increase fares

New taxi pricing model vexes some commuters

Linette Heng
Reporter

Mar 04, 2017 06:00 am

Several commuters have expressed dismay over the likely introduction of surge pricing for taxi bookings.

They were mainly concerned with potentially overpriced fares.

Financial consultant Julia Tan, 28, who works in the Central Business District, was upset about the new pricing model.

She said: "It just means that fares will increase drastically. We can't do anything but accept it. I'll still take a cab even with the surge if I'm in a rush."

Assistant teacher Esther Huong, 61, is worried about the difficultly in hailing a cab, especially when it rains.

She usually travels on taxis and ride-sharing service GrabHitch but avoids third-party ride-hailing services due to her experience with surge pricing.

She added: "During Chinese New Year, I got a shock when the fares were twice the usual price. Due to a glitch, they appeared at my doorstep though I didn't agree to the price.

"With surge pricing, commuters will be at the mercy of the taxi companies."

But medical technologist Galvin Lee, 28, said taxi companies are facing stiff competition, adding that he would either wait at a taxi stand or take public transport if fares are too high.

He added: "If I think the surge is a fair enough price to pay, I'd go for it."

Surge pricing for taxis was introduced in India last year.

Under new guidelines, taxis and private-hire cars can charge up to three times the minimum fare during the day and up to four times between midnight and 5am.

This applies to bookings made with ride-hailing services such as Uber and its local counterpart Ola, reported the Times of India last December.

But taxi drivers soon became unhappy.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/new...some-commuters

Before anyone ask how has this got to do with a sex forum ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now Singapore Taxi companies also want to increase fares

Taxi giant Comfort Delgro applies to use surge pricing for bookings

Linette Heng
Reporter

Mar 04, 2017 06:00 am

It might soon become a problem trying to hail a taxi on the street.

Comfort Delgro, which controls 60 per cent of the taxis here, has applied to the Public Transport Council (PTC) to introduce surge pricing to taxi rides that are made through bookings, reported Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao yesterday.

This move comes after reports that two other companies, Trans-Cab and Premier Taxi, had made a similar submission to the PTC.

If cabbies get to charge fares according to demand - similar to third-party ride-hailing apps Uber and Grab's surge pricing - this could drastically reduce the number of taxis cruising the streets in search of customers.

Surge pricing, also known as dynamic pricing, adjusts fares according to demand. As used by Grab and Uber, it is meant to encourage more drivers to get out on the road when demand is high.

Users have complained of paying up to five times the usual fare during a major MRT breakdown in July 2015.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/com...-taxi-bookings

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ChainMeUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have to thank the 70% for this
Old 05-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Trans-cab, Premier Taxis to introduce surge pricing this month

By Kenneth Lim
Posted 02 Mar 2017 22:34
Updated 04 Mar 2017 18:20

SINGAPORE: Singapore's second largest taxi operator Trans-cab will start "dynamic or surge pricing" in about two weeks along with Premier Taxis, it told Channel NewsAsia on Thursday (Mar 2).

Trans-cab said this will help its drivers earn more while still meeting peak-hour demand.

"This new system is just like Grab and Uber's,” said Trans-cab managing director Teo Kiang Ang. “The prices for booking a taxi can go up during peak hours and (getting) a taxi during non-peak hours will be cheaper.”

Mr Teo clarified that the metred fares will still be used for normal rides but for those booked via Grab - its exclusive booking platform partner - the fare indicated on the app will apply.

The move comes amid calls for a more level playing field in the industry in the face of competition from third-party ride-hailing apps such as Uber. Trans-cab slashed its rentals in January and SMRT also announced a new taxi sharing scheme that will allow drivers to rent its taxis by the hour instead of a daily rate.

“Cabbies say that the private hire drivers are earning more than them during peak hours, when there's a high demand for cabs, and they have no way to raise their income,” said Mr Teo. “And during the off-peak hours, they can't seem to earn enough as well.”

For drivers who are less technologically savvy, Mr Teo said “special training” was introduced to get them familiarised with the app. “Now, even the 70-year-old cabbies are working hard to learn how to use the app,” he said. "Everyone's saying: 'We'll be left behind if we don't learn how to use the app.'"

Trans-cab and Premier have about 7,000 taxi drivers between them.

Taxi services are currently regulated by the Land Transport Authority although taxi companies can set their own fares - something in place since 1998. However, in 2016, the companies were required to standardise some parts of the fares.

Trans-cab said it has informed the Public Transport Council (PTC) of its plans but it does not need the council's permission to adjust its fares. The company said it was asked by the council to delay the changes.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...h/3563022.html

So next time if you get a cab for your bonking exercise plan it during off peak time

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-03-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just thank LHL n Khaw.

When the taxi drivers complained of unfair competition from Uber/Grab, they said people should embrace innovation. They did little in regulating this new industry.
In fact they said taxi companies should learn Uber/Grab business model.

Now Ho Sei Liao.

Be prepared for higher transport cost.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha....That's why I said it's the year of the expensive rooster. Expect everything to go up this year or all companies cannot answer to their profit motives and shareholders. It's the start of down slope for Singapore. Just wait for further bad news with not much good in sight.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

All these must thank for those 70% of them who voted for the MIW .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 05-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
Just thank LHL n Khaw.

When the taxi drivers complained of unfair competition from Uber/Grab, they said people should embrace innovation. They did little in regulating this new industry.
In fact they said taxi companies should learn Uber/Grab business model.

Now Ho Sei Liao.

Be prepared for higher transport cost.
Using uber as an example is a joke.

Uber is a multi billion dollar company but it's a really shitty company . And this has got nothing to do with their CEO supporting Trump.

They are worth billions but everything they leave to drivers to bear. Uber just twist the law etc to their advantage. Uber don't even pay tax in some countries cos they say drivers arent their employees. Uber don't even own a vehicle. And other countries want to tax n go after uber.

If every company in spore follow uber, garbagement sure buay tahan n alot of sporeans will suffer.

Stupid garbagement use uber as an Example to follow
______
Exchange points good example ma

Last edited by sadfa; 05-03-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Pheonixdragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPheonixdragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Simple don't take taxi . Use e-scooters .
Old 06-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Takoreza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonixdragon View Post
Simple don't take taxi . Use e-scooters .
If that happens, e-scooters will need COE .... no way to escape from those greedy cunts
Old 06-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takoreza View Post
If that happens, e-scooters will need COE .... no way to escape from those greedy cunts
yeah, you're right bros, we need taxi for this century
Old 06-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

If the taxi companies really want to help the taxi drivers why not they reduce the car rental by $1000.00 ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 07-03-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
If the taxi companies really want to help the taxi drivers why not they reduce the car rental by $1000.00 ?
Agree with you . Why must you add extra burden to your customers .
Old 07-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Texer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
If they really care about taxi drivers and not the pockets of the MIW, there shouldn't be taxi companies in the first place - all drivers on their own in the good old days
Old 07-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
4sao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walk more and exercise. Avoid taking taxi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1