The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Bro Nat,

Dam jealous of your status as scholarship benefactor man! Wish I could also be a patron like you!

Anyway, I had a great time in Macau (expensive but good overall quality) and Zhuhai - hmm, I had a GREAT TIME!

Going back again for just 2 nights in June to finish off an unfinished chapter!

Am right now in KL fighting hard to secure my income for 2005 and then, I will really think how to justify going to UB to check out the HUNS.

Damm, your previous "scholarlee" was SWEET MAN! Right up my alley !
wait till you see the new one. the previous had class and body nicer. lost track of them , so now have digi to record and remember. hehe.
Old 28-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro sassina, heard whilst was in phuket that the farangs are more into koh samui and hua hin. one of my very good friends has sold his hotel (before) and moved to jomtien. seems like a boom going on else where. no wonder no nice looking working gers around. nowadays don't use camera phone anymore, buy digital cam, you get much better pixs and vids, then burn them on a disc for library.
Old 29-05-2005, 04:16 PM
gunter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Styaing in Patong Phuket !
Take alook at the V-Plaza hotel, also known as Valhalla, they have fair prices and are in walking distance of all the fun, the hotel is looking like a old viking castle, with a bar look like a vikingship and the pool is a half vikingship, they have kitchen open 24/7 and minibars are open as well, but most times there is a party on after the bars close, free pool and you bring the girls for fun !
www.vplaza.info
The fun is on Bangla road, just 200 m. from the hotel, there you have all the beer bars and ago gos, there is so many that you have enough for a long time, the girls are hungry, not many guys because of the tsunami, but a lot of girls.
Nothing to worry about, they have a warning system up and running, now everybody know about tsunami, last year 1 out of 100 know what it means !
So take opotunity to party all day all night for good money !
Old 11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, I just got back from Phuket last nite. I would recommend that you do not try the girls at Patong, esp Soi Bangla. They are usually quite dark and fleshy and they actually prefer to service the Farangs. 1 of them told me herself. Also, don't try Christine Massage! Standards crashed since they re-opened.

Instead, you can go to TaiPan or Banana Disco to choose yr FL, should you not wanna travel too far outta Patong area.

However, if you are willing to travel a little, hop aboard a tuk tuk to Phuket town. It'll cost abt 300baht 1 way to Patong town. Head for Pink Lady outside Metropole Hotel or Fantasia. Here is more like a KTV setting with stage performance by all the girls, who will either sing or dance on stage. You can choose them from their performance or when they walk past u. Damage is 2000baht to take them out and another 300baht tip to the lady for 1 shot. Hotel all paid for. This is about the same rate as Christine Massage so I'd rather go for some higher quality girls.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers!
Old 12-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

kaiser76,

thanks for the update. i find that public transport (taxi mafia) in the provinces and touristy areas are a pain in the ass. they are out to rip you off.

bangkok is still the best when it comes to reasonable public transport pricing.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

To enjoy Phuket best, rent either a jeep or car - many good deals on the island.

Typically, a jeep would cost 700 - 800 bahts a day and a car from 1000-1200 bahts a day. Important that you have full insurance coverage or it might end up expensive cos of minor scratches and bumps by others on your machine.

If you ride, a bike might be a good option but it could be dangerous on those roads with many vehicles.

The thing about Phuket is that you have options on the beach and great options in Phuket town for p4p and the mobility of having wheels means that you avoid lousy commissions and rip off fares. And you can check out many places in one evening and not feel the pinch of tuk tuk and taxi rip offs.

Navigation is easy enough with the many free maps available on the island.

My update having spent the last weekend there:

Phuket Town

Pink Chamois still has the best collection of nubile young things (Asian Eyes)
3000 bahts ST. Ask Mami Pia who is a nice older lady herself to make recommendations.

Fantasia has some decent quality at 2800 bahts LT. Choice of dancers and non dancers.

Other places still include Pink Club and Pink 2002 with some decent surprises.

Timber Rock has many freelancers and off duty ladies cruising in small groups. Still packed out each night.

Kortormor is shoulder to shoulder every night too till closing and full of all sorts of very young ladies in groups mainly. Watch carefully as there are also lots of local guys about town who know their way around. Thread carefully so you don't infringe on others' property.

Jammin is seeing a high ratio of expats and farangs these days including some of their women! Many freelancers cruise here specifically for farangs here now. The band is still hoppin!

Planet Disco has closed down!
Old 12-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

sassina2,

yes i have also come to the conclusion that in the provinces having your own vehicle is a wise and hassle free choice. you can explore more places in this way too.
Old 16-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going up in early August for min a month. Any bros out there will be in Phuket? Wanna catchup for a drink?

p/s hi bro natto3, quit Phuket altogther already?...Ah Ja miss you mak mak!
Old 16-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

I'm going up in early August for min a month. Any bros out there will be in Phuket? Wanna catchup for a drink?

Old 16-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul

bro coolsoul, i thought you died in the tsunami. call your no many times no reply leh. the girls at ocean bar still there. saw some cute babes around i guess you not around. hehe that cockteaser still calls me once in a while when 'hoi' itchy. try her, nice all rounder. she not working in fantasia anymore. i think some sugar daddy must be keeping her.call me, i coming up soon with mongolian chicks, they never see sea before. bang them at the bayan tree pool, sure they enjoy that.
Old 27-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro coolsoul, i thought you died in the tsunami. call your no many times no reply leh. the girls at ocean bar still there. saw some cute babes around i guess you not around.
Yup bro natto3, i was terribly lucky. i was in the Similans during tsunami. Lucky we were in deeper waters and we survived. When we returned to Phuket we saw everything first hand. I still have some grotesque pictures on my mobile. I believe you heard too that the mobile phone networks in Phuket crashed frequent due to network overload, that's probably why you couldnt contact me. Anyway i left on the first few flights out thereafter. I did returned in Feb but not much action then. I'll be there over NDP and i'll be staying the whole month. Will you be there?
Old 28-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup bro natto3, i was terribly lucky. i was in the Similans during tsunami. Lucky we were in deeper waters and we survived. When we returned to Phuket we saw everything first hand. I still have some grotesque pictures on my mobile. I believe you heard too that the mobile phone networks in Phuket crashed frequent due to network overload, that's probably why you couldnt contact me. Anyway i left on the first few flights out thereafter. I did returned in Feb but not much action then. I'll be there over NDP and i'll be staying the whole month. Will you be there?
you damn lucky, the owner of your drinking joint was in similan and he did'nt make it. pity.yup try to go down soon for a few days. trying to arrange a new chick to bring to banyan tree. my mongolians r going back fri night, so must sup the local ger first. your hp no still the same?
Old 28-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
you damn lucky, the owner of your drinking joint was in similan and he did'nt make it. pity.yup try to go down soon for a few days. trying to arrange a new chick to bring to banyan tree. my mongolians r going back fri night, so must sup the local ger first. your hp no still the same?
yup. both my sg and thai number no change. i'll be in Phuket 4th august onwards. now u're in Sg? recently i've been drinking at JC a fair bit. chalking up the scores with viets. call me if u're available to catchup.
Old 28-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup. both my sg and thai number no change. i'll be in Phuket 4th august onwards. now u're in Sg? recently i've been drinking at JC a fair bit. chalking up the scores with viets. call me if u're available to catchup.
will do.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:18 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

hey bros,
any recommendations on where to get cheap and good massage? cos me will be going on a biz trip to phuket this week with my colleagues.
Will try to sneak out at nite to catch some of the "fun" places, the bros hv recommend here. hope the transportation costs dun zapped up my wallet ammunition 1st.

Thanks!

rdgs,
BB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1