The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
This ML profile pic like so slutty, any bro try before?

Many times their pic I think cannot trust 1

Coco you meant. 10-20 percent difference from pic is quite normal

Cheers
Old 11-05-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Tried Jing Jing on Monday. She belongs to same boss under Coco but she is in 6X Syed Alwi Road. She is fresh and good.

Face: 8 (my type. I like. Looks better than photo. 1st photo in her wechat looks like her, the rest make her look bigger)
Boobs: B (natural) Soft and sensitive
Body: just right, not too slim
Massage: 5 (had better, mostly piano. Still have lots to learn)
Bbbj: 8 (can keep going and with suction. Maintains eye contact all the time)
FJ: 8 cow girl can ride very well. Switch a few positions and is accommodating. Aims to please. Moaning is sexy too.

Recently reached our shores.

Planning to RTF cos I like her looks and attitude.
Care to share contact?
Old 12-05-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Nearly got scammed at Le x2 at 6eight SA.

1. Pick a fairly tall slim girl in a silver tight dress w a cutout at the waist, long dyed hair. Quite chio.
2. Went upstairs, bathed, she took 15 mins to come back.
3. She saw my condom and asked whats it for... red flag... act coy "i dont do jf only cbj" and i told her pls dun give me that crap...
4. She said no refund, i told her dun fuck w me.
5. She offer to find a replacement but must pay another round of entrance fee... i told her thats her problem not mine.
6. She offered a replacement for 100. When the girl came up, CIM fat fuck... I asked for money back and sthe original girl refused.
7. I got fed up, took out my phone dialed 999 in front of her and before i pressed dial, my entrace fee was back in my wallet.

64, 66, 68 on ground floor and upstairs are run by same boss and just scam jobs.
Old 12-05-2024, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
Nearly got scammed at Le x2 at 6eight SA.

1. Pick a fairly tall slim girl in a silver tight dress w a cutout at the waist, long dyed hair. Quite chio.
2. Went upstairs, bathed, she took 15 mins to come back.
3. She saw my condom and asked whats it for... red flag... act coy "i dont do jf only cbj" and i told her pls dun give me that crap...
4. She said no refund, i told her dun fuck w me.
5. She offer to find a replacement but must pay another round of entrance fee... i told her thats her problem not mine.
6. She offered a replacement for 100. When the girl came up, CIM fat fuck... I asked for money back and sthe original girl refused.
7. I got fed up, took out my phone dialed 999 in front of her and before i pressed dial, my entrace fee was back in my wallet.

64, 66, 68 on ground floor and upstairs are run by same boss and just scam jobs.
Upped you bro. It’s true. They belong to the same boss. And 67 67A and 69A all belong to another two ladies boss. Knn my friend went 69A now I think he kanna some infection. Pump and go shop is risky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1