The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 04-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
Dhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

BUMP- For the rights of Horny Consumers..
Old 04-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Be careful...nowadays most FL places have CCTV. You just have to open your eyes to see.

So OKT know who is coming and what time according to phone numbers booking.

Also, most OKTs now are PRC chinamen. So support at own risk.

I still prefer to use ple like Haonan....he is genuine and so are his gals.

So remember, CCTV cameras on most premises.....sometimes even in the rooms.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Has anyone tried ??
http://sgbeautycity.com/kim/
And
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/xueer-2/

Hope to hear reviews. Thanks.
I just tried Kim from sgbeautycity.
Quick FR

Looks similar to photo. She looks like Sharon Au. And she says a few people also said that. I love her huge soft boobs. Shower was quick. But her service was good & friendly. She would grab my hand to her boobs and wants me to suck her nipples. She gave me food wet BBBJ and when she was done, she asked if I wanted someone. Then for FJ was in missionary then switch to cowgirl. She said she can do any position. Her cow girl was excellent then I came. Some
Kissing but she seems to be heavy smoker. Overall it was not bad. Speaks English also. I gave her a tip also. She's leaving next Monday so better grab her soon. She looks about 26-30 years old.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:11 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

It is one thing to "photoshop" to make a girl look better but another to nick a photo of a model from the net and try to pass her off as one of the FLs.... the management of this forum do not condone that..

Samsters can help themselves to check the genuinity of the photo by installing the "who stole my pictures" addon to your firefox browser..... it searches the net for the genuinity of the photos

this is how it works

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 06-06-2015 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroo View Post

some big patch of burnt marks on the skin.

Attitude really bad. cannot kiss any part at all.....say very uncomfortable

Try to carass and touch her ...she say why can't I just be last the rest...bonk and get it down...

okok so I get down to business cause few weeks never come out to play......

wah cannot imagine the face you see man.....she like in total agony with the crunch look on the
face and can't wait for the whole event to be over....

after release, straight away I go wash up myself and settle the bill and when I was preparing to leave....
( whole thing about 15 mins including shower ), she ask why don't I stay longer......some weird character......

must me my luck lah......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolyaha View Post

Here are the feedback :

1-Shower together : Shower yourself
2-Boobs Massage : Fast come fast go, approximately 1 minutes
3-Massage : Said no massage service
4-BBBJ : 1 minutes, after that no allow
5-Catbath : First time tried, feel tickles not so enjoy
6-COB : Not allow , HJ ending
7-Fingering : Not allow as she said will be effected by virus......
8-Painting : Not allow
9-FJ : seriously suck!! To be honest since I'm virgin therefore no experience at all then she said okay she will riding on me..riding for 1 minutes said tired then she request HJ finish ..WTF ask for bbbj finish be rejected...
10-GFE : GFE? No kidding totally suck, the moment she open the door for you she just want settle quickly. Commercial way AT ALL!!!
11- Same person as picture shown, however since she didn't wear contact lens look like different people.

Overall:: Totally suck service, where have FL treat their customer like this....dare to say tired and scold me for virgin, some more said if know I'm virgin will reject me....May i know virgin is sin? Come on!!
Save your $$ for better option. You guys deserve better.

PS she also have posted on sexy dream gal with name 小米

Old 05-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
It is one thing to "photoshop" to make a girl look better but another to nick a photo of a model from the net
and try to pass her off as one of the FLs.... the management of this forum do not condone that..

so what actions are you able to impose .....................................

so who are to be blame .................................................. .........

............ this is a never ending soap opera ............................

................................ and you know very well, you can only ...................
Old 05-06-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone else tried Kim from SgBeautyCity? Looks to good to be true but if it is true, I'm so going to book her.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

★暖风★ PROFESSIONAL MINORITY MASSEUR WITH ULTIMATE JUAGEN SKILLS & UNLIMITED HJ
6 DAYS AGO BY JACKPANDA88 IN MASSAGE, QUALITY BABES
★暖风★ Professional Minority Masseur With Ultimate JuaGen Skills & Unlimited HJ
暖风 暖风2 rf
★暖风★ Professional Minority Masseur with Ultimate Juagen Skills and Unlimited HJ
★暖风★
★Look:Refer to Pictures
★Ht:163CM
★Body: Smooth and Silky
★Boobs:34 “B”
★Age:29
★Massage: Tui Na/ Circulation/ Odourless Body Oil Massage, Authentic Hard Massage
★Deep Tissue Massage: She has attained TCM level or Massage. Specialized in Deep tissue massage, this massage will help you go beyond the first layer of tissue, Especially for those who are experiencing Back Ache. This Massage will help to improve Blood circulation and reduced the aches.
★Coin Guasha (硬币刮痧)
★Boobs Massage:Sensual And Shiok

★ Authentic Chinese Juagen (正宗中式抓根): This is a Must Try, Will Clear “water” Clot in the Veins Leading to Ur Manhood. She is already a Master Grade in This Category.
★ Prostrate Maintenance (前列腺保养)
★HDLY(海底捞月)
★Back Stepping/ Back Kneeling: Back Kneeling/ Stepping for harder massage
★HJ: Sensually done with CFM looks. Makes U Cum In no Time
★Autoroam: Yes, 4G Auto Roaming
★BJ: She will Give You a Good Suck (Please Bring ur own CD)
★GFE:Yes, Chatty and out to please
★Room:Clean & Cosy
★Damage:$100/1.5hr/Unlimted HJ or $138/2hr/Unlimited hj
★Location: East ( Please check with her for the exact location, subject to change)
★Working Hours: 10am to 1030pm
★Contact:9810 3668

IT YOUR MONEY IT YOUR Call. Not a friendly massage lady and keep answering her phone and SMS with 2 phone. Even during the crucial sensual massage or playing half way stop and answer phone. Don't believe those FR or she earn enough and don't value our business. Like I said it your money.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donky123 View Post
Anyone else tried Kim from SgBeautyCity? Looks to good to be true but if it is true, I'm so going to book her.
Everyone to their own taste.

For me, I like the part where she was friendly, spoke English because I'm bad with mandarin. She chats a lot. Her face is slightly rough compared to the picture. Good thing she still had her make up on.

What I didn't like was slightly rushed at showering and leaving. During BBBJ And FJ wasnt really rush. And she smokes. A good bonk if you are looking for someone who looks a bit like Sharon Au, slim figure, huge soft boobs, firm wet BBBJ and can do different positions.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Everyone to their own taste.

For me, I like the part where she was friendly, spoke English because I'm bad with mandarin. She chats a lot. Her face is slightly rough compared to the picture. Good thing she still had her make up on.

What I didn't like was slightly rushed at showering and leaving. During BBBJ And FJ wasnt really rush. And she smokes. A good bonk if you are looking for someone who looks a bit like Sharon Au, slim figure, huge soft boobs, firm wet BBBJ and can do different positions.
Are her boobs really as big as in the pics?
Old 05-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah... lucky I click on this thread.
before I went to Japan, I was trying to book for a few times. Fortunately she is booked.

I will not look into her profile anymore. those OKT who read this, please amend your FR of these girls service..
Old 05-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMaster View Post
Wah... lucky I click on this thread.
before I went to Japan, I was trying to book for a few times. Fortunately she is booked.

I will not look into her profile anymore. those OKT who read this, please amend your FR of these girls service..

bro

you can always google search the fl contact number

just key in BAD BONK 82791735 [fl contact] and you will know whether she is blacklisted or not!

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=BA...rt=10&filter=0

Old 05-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

BUMPZ! because its wkend!
Old 05-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros!

Anyone tried

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/jinjin/
http://sgbeautycity.com/wendy/

I remember she is here for quite some time already, but couldn't find any FR on her...
Old 06-06-2015, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Hi bros!

Anyone tried

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/jinjin/
http://sgbeautycity.com/wendy/

I remember she is here for quite some time already, but couldn't find any FR on her...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1