The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: East side spa experience

Went to bugis...money spa.

Massage by K. Not bad la discount 20% from fb photo, she is actually single eyelid and not double eyelid as suggested in photo. Add 5 years to her photo.

not pushed by counter to take 88, so i took up standard 68 dollar. Standard rates apply for mcflurry dessert, need to top up to grab hamburgers, burgers are more like shrooms than double whooper so i declined.

nothing to shout about. Good fast food if you are in the area.

pls dont pm me for details. just want to share here and let bros discover for themselves. So sick of zapping dramas.
Old 18-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Went to bugis...money spa.

Massage by K. Not bad la discount 20% from fb photo, she is actually single eyelid and not double eyelid as suggested in photo. Add 5 years to her photo.

not pushed by counter to take 88, so i took up standard 68 dollar. Standard rates apply for mcflurry dessert, need to top up to grab hamburgers, burgers are more like shrooms than double whooper so i declined.

nothing to shout about. Good fast food if you are in the area.

pls dont pm me for details. just want to share here and let bros discover for themselves. So sick of zapping dramas.
top up here and there really sian.. will usually walk off and not let ml earn anything extra.
Old 18-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

try Blk 81 Maine Parade Central Wave Spa
Old 18-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Pardon me...what is blueballs ?
Blue ball after massage your ball will become blue den you become eiffel 65 den you will give
Her your blue note
Old 18-03-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
try Blk 81 Maine Parade Central Wave Spa
is it sea wave or central wave? whats the dmg?
Old 18-03-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
If no pay topup can get blueballs or not? Or only certain Ml give tease without topup?
Can pm
No top up no blue balls coz u no top up, ML not happy,

ML not happy, ML wun make u happy ..
Old 19-03-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
No top up no blue balls coz u no top up, ML not happy,

ML not happy, ML wun make u happy ..
Oic then it like $88 setup. I think we have mentioned many times Liao. Let not support $88 setup and similar setup normal masssge + tip to just get teasing. The money inside my pocket I happier haha.

Times are bad. Pocket are tight. Ml need give value added services to keep people coming back. People may pay more sometimes but significant reduced frequency.
Old 19-03-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sambucanoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact, Bro? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
The legendary j**** finally move to a different place after many years.

She's now in a new east side location with new price. Last time $50/hr now $55/hr.

Visited her yesterday new year eve at her new place. Its a lot bigger now compared to the old owo place.

While her massage is still top notch with the teasing, the new loc not good because too many people working at the shop compared to only her last time, can lock door once u go in. Keep walking up and down and the colleague keep switching music like switch TV channel like that. Very annoying cannot relax at all.

She say had to leave the old loc because of a certain eatery beside her shop (if you know, you know) got too popular and customers find it hard to go into her shop with so many eyes watching.

Dmg: $55 + 50.
Old 19-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Oic then it like $88 setup. I think we have mentioned many times Liao. Let not support $88 setup and similar setup normal masssge + tip to just get teasing. The money inside my pocket I happier haha.

Times are bad. Pocket are tight. Ml need give value added services to keep people coming back. People may pay more sometimes but significant reduced frequency.
Totally agreed! All brothers here who like to cheong health centres, SPAs to get massage and eventually a happy ending should band together and "control" the market. Remember, without us supporting, they cannot survive at all. So stop being a stupid asshole and let your Big head at the top do the thinking rather than the small dicky head
Old 19-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With Batam and Boleh land opening up we should start to boycott these 88bs spas. Price is too high for one hour msg and they deduct 1/2 hour for Happy ending. That means we are paying $88 for 1/2 hour msg.
Ridiculous

Quote:
Totally agreed! All brothers here who like to cheong health centres, SPAs to get massage and eventually a happy ending should band together and "control" the market. Remember, without us supporting, they cannot survive at all. So stop being a stupid asshole and let your Big head at the top do the thinking rather than the small dicky head
Old 19-03-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
With Batam and Boleh land opening up we should start to boycott these 88bs spas. Price is too high for one hour msg and they deduct 1/2 hour for Happy ending. That means we are paying $88 for 1/2 hour msg.
Ridiculous
Totally agreed and support this !
Old 19-03-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello,

Anyone know of massage spa opening till late night in tampines?

TIA
Old 20-03-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Totally agreed and support this !
It is just getting worse and worse now when the front counter have to pay 88 then go inside room have to pay 100

thou these 88 places got young and chio ones but seriously not worth it
Old 21-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Maybe next time got new massage package called 篮球按摩. 😂
Old 21-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
mrty85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to spa in Tampines . It's one of spa the bros mentioned here. Visited her 3 times.

First time good massage and with good tease hj.

2nd time roam her whole body and eat her puxxy which turns her on.

3rd time same as 2nd turns her on and she eat mine . Guess what in the end she pulls her pant down little and quickly ride on me . Fuck surprise me and it's so exciting. She did this cause I make her so horny she said.

Damage 50 50 80. 80 because she rode me.

Wondering any bro know here can guess which shop and who.

Don't pm me for contact or address. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread