The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Trip~

Hi pple .... was in thailand frm 12/5 to 17/5 , unfortuntely the trip there includes 2 girls which are our friends therefore couldn't had a lot of time to explore fun places ... Anyway , just managed to venture to patpong to check out a bit of the night scenes , of course there are the usual OKTs there once you step out of ur taxi with all the same lines " one min sir , one min , i got pretty girls ... superstar" .... Managed to go into one of the ah gogo bars ... the name i believe is King's corner , not really bad ... sat at the bar counter with my friends . I guess my friend is the lucky one cause he got to know a real nice bartender there ... and guess wat , the bartender looks like KIM NG .... YEssss bros out there kim ng aka "zhong qin" but looks much more pretty and younger than the one in singapore . Age is 23 or 24 cause i saw on the tag the year she was born , 1981 ... i know most you guys wont believe but its true ... she gave my friend a photo of herself ... pls give me some time .... i will try to post the photo for bros here ~
Another time i would like to have some advice frm some bros here ... when i was in king's corner which is the ah gogo bar , one of the girl which looks eurasion and she is very very pretty with a lovely figure .... she quotes me $3.5k for three hours and when i ask the manager there .... she tells me can be done with $3k bat complete with hotel upstairs .... can any bros tell me if that is the standard price or am i quoted a much more exp price .... ??? pls advice bros ~
Old 23-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Trip~

Please be very careful, King's Corner employees lots of ladyboys. Most of the ladyboys are very attractive so you maybe fooled frequently.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09
Another time i would like to have some advice frm some bros here ... when i was in king's corner which is the ah gogo bar , one of the girl which looks eurasion and she is very very pretty with a lovely figure .... she quotes me $3.5k for three hours and when i ask the manager there .... she tells me can be done with $3k bat complete with hotel upstairs .... can any bros tell me if that is the standard price or am i quoted a much more exp price .... ??? pls advice bros ~
3000b is a bit expensive. What time is it when she quote you the price? Mostly can get for around 1500b to 2000b max. Is the 3 hrs for one shot or more?
Old 23-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
of course there are the usual OKTs there once you step out of ur taxi with all the same lines " one min sir , one min , i got pretty girls ... superstar" ....
These are not OKTs. They are jus touts.. yes, and they ripped u off bringing u to pubs or "tiger shows" place where the place charge u extra to give them commissions.

Quote:
Managed to go into one of the ah gogo bars ... the name i believe is King's corner , not really bad ... sat at the bar counter with my friends . I guess my friend is the lucky one cause he got to know a real nice bartender there ... and guess wat , the bartender looks like KIM NG .
Yes, norice is right.. King Corner has a mix of lady boys and ladies... most of the super chio ones are Lady boys... do be careful if u're not into LB. Even those pettie ones.... But King's group is alright... King Corner is the biggest, then comes King 2 and King 3.. King 2 is nice.. small and cosy with some LBs but mostly ladies and King 3... I think 90% LBs...

Quote:
The eurasion with lovely figure is probably LB. Normally they charge 1,500- 2,000 baht for short time. Room is additional 300 baht. 3,500 baht for 3 hours? Never heard of it. They normally go by 2 hours... Actually, most of them pack up after 1 shot which normally is around 1 or 1 and half hour, so u gotta negotiate with them whether 1 shot or 2 shot first... I heard nowadays business is bad in patpong.. u probably can get ST at 1,500baht... up to ur negotiation skill.... bar fine is 500baht...
Tips... if u're young and not bad looking.. u can easily get the lady's mobile number. Negotiate with the lady... pay her bar fine (500baht) , ask her bring u disco (hollywood or slim) , then bring back hotel (2,000 baht).... I think should work since business is slow in patpong nowadays.
chok dee
Old 23-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rave999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
I think should work since business is slow in patpong nowadays.
chok dee
Yes, Patpong is so different from the past.....so dead. Many years back, the energy there is tremendous. I think NEP is better compared to Patpong.
Old 23-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OOooo .... tnks for all the advice bros , cant really imagine the lovely girl being a ladyboy .... but some of the girls there really have a guy's face. Bros out there , is there any way to identify a lady and a LB cause i know the apple and the bottom part can be get rid of ~
Old 24-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
OOooo .... tnks for all the advice bros , cant really imagine the lovely girl being a ladyboy .... but some of the girls there really have a guy's face. Bros out there , is there any way to identify a lady and a LB cause i know the apple and the bottom part can be get rid of ~
u're wrong on the adam apple part. If the LB started taking hormones at very young age, "she" won't have the adamn apple. Jus look at the famous Korean LB.... For s'poreans, its very difficult for us to differentiate but its easier for the Thai... although sometimes even the local can't tell them apart. I think most people have the wrong concept that LB sure tall and has adam apple but there're also some who're pettie and ... well, looks 99% lady... only way to tell is by their ID card... provided u can read Thai scripts... or else is their Passport (if they have 1) which will be written in English... jus check on the gender column. I do know of LB in patpong who'd slept with hundreds who untill now still think she's lady.
cheers
Old 24-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave999
Yes, Patpong is so different from the past.....so dead. Many years back, the energy there is tremendous. I think NEP is better compared to Patpong.
i prefer patpong to nana cos many years back most of the ladies in nana have dark skin.... mostly only frequent by farangs. i went back nana recently and i think the quality has improved... i think Rainbow 2 is voted 1 of the tops by jap magazines too. However, drinks there are slightly more expensive than patpong.
Used to bar hop with my friends in NEP.. we'll go to the last floor (3rd) and each of us will choose 1 bar starting from 3rd floor untill level 1... by the time we reached 1st floor will be half drunk already.
Old 24-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
tink u gana robert already. joints at NEP only charges 1500 - 2000 baht for ST.
for 3000 baht, by topping a few hundred baht more, u can get a good screw
at MPs.
Old 24-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
for 3000 baht, by topping a few hundred baht more, u can get a good screw
at MPs.
u mean below 3000b, cant get a gd screw at mp???

wat talking u??
Old 24-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
u mean below 3000b, cant get a gd screw at mp???

wat talking u??
sir wat I mean is by topping a few hundred baht more for an arb nam model lah...anyway models had different class lah...from 2900 to 5500 baht also have.
Old 24-05-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sir wat I mean is by topping a few hundred baht more for an arb nam model lah...anyway models had different class lah...from 2900 to 5500 baht also have.
oh,u mean models from 2900b-5500b i dunno is it? and hey,this price range u quote is only for poseidon lah.

3000b for a good bonk,why still must top up a few hundred baht?? below 3000b cant get a good bonk??

catherine mp 2700b models can anytime beat SOME of the so called 3500b models in poseidon liao leh...... anyone disagree with me??

FYI, catherine mp, for 2700 baht, u can get a model category, 19 yrs old with pink nipples anytime,looks can even be prettier than those so call models category at poseidon.
or u prefer and old horse at poseidon for 3500b which u can get at geylang cat 40 anytime????.....kekekekeke.
Old 24-05-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

haha .... relax guys , no need to go for check up cause dat night i reject the lovely girl's offer as it was my last night therefore bo bian budget a bit . but i feel that i was lucky casue would not want to see two penis in the room .
By the way , while i was there found out that most of the taxi drivers like to bring pple to those Mps whereby girls cannot make it one and still dare tell me veri pretty .... for instance i went to J1 and the taxi driver tell this is the hottest joint in bangkok but i know not hottest joint but shld be highest commision joint .... ask the driver take me and company to Poseidon and his face cramp sia ~ tell me veri ex and not good , think i stupit one ~
Old 24-05-2005, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
oh,u mean models from 2900b-5500b i dunno is it? and hey,this price range u quote is only for poseidon lah.

3000b for a good bonk,why still must top up a few hundred baht?? below 3000b cant get a good bonk??

catherine mp 2700b models can anytime beat SOME of the so called 3500b models in poseidon liao leh...... anyone disagree with me??

FYI, catherine mp, for 2700 baht, u can get a model category, 19 yrs old with pink nipples anytime,looks can even be prettier than those so call models category at poseidon.
or u prefer and old horse at poseidon for 3500b which u can get at geylang cat 40 anytime????.....kekekekeke.
But the catherine model u like don even bother to respond to u.hahaha
Old 24-05-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
But the catherine model u like don even bother to respond to u.hahaha
huh?? i like?? i booked her lor and get bro TV to speak to her in thai.i dun even have her contact number and how can i like her??

u wan suan me also must standard a bit lah......i like the poseidon gal named soda.i'm willing to pay 10k baht for her companion but she not interested....only keep asking me to go poseidon find her....knn, i already took her off my mind long time ago leh......those who cheong with me should know abt this matter.

don't tell me 10k not worth it or watever fuck.....u know me well.if i like it, i dont care much abt that......so who cares???

1 more thing to add,the gal we know at devilsbar, her name chris.....i'm very very desperate for her.....i cant take her off my mind till now!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1