The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samknight85 View Post
how come flirtygirls seen whatsapp msg but don reply at all? been trying to book minzy
there's a chance you might be black-listed.. Bro, just move on, lots of girls and stables to go around.
Old 17-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 6
escooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to behold

Nikki from Silkstockings
2/5 (5+1 promo)

Took this Nikki bonk on Friday so now write FR
Saw Nikki like quite chio so texted Bro silk for availability .

Loc not say very near mry abt 5-10mins walk.

Looks: Not bad but Cant compare to Bella.... But will not reject smooth complexion
Boobs: Enhanced too but its fine
Body: Curvy Busty type nice pussy too
Frenching : Open to frenching and she is more fierce then I imagined
Bbbj: Abit commando and ask her to slow down a bit of DT as she swallow my bro and using her tongue to clean the rod

Fj: Bonk her in doggy and the sight of her boobies swinging
lol But ended both in missionary because like to play with her boobs while pumping her
Her moans is also a pleasant music to the ears...

RTF: Confirm
Old 17-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Samknight85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
there's a chance you might be black-listed.. Bro, just move on, lots of girls and stables to go around.

they replied already and service was very good! It turns out cause I changed to a new number and so it wasn't recognised.

Last edited by Samknight85; 17-08-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Old 17-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
The coroner has performed another autopsy and is ready to report!!

Wawa - Seduction

Location - short walk from N areas

Looks - she’s cute looking. Blonde hair. Those tattoos are quite sexy looking especially when u take her from behind.

Boobs - Man made boobies that aren’t as hard as I believed. As you know, the coroner only loves big boobies and hers weren’t too bad. Can see some scar under but who cares!

Bbbj - solid good auction! She sucks hard and deep and it was so shiok. Signalled her for 69 as I licked her pussy clean! Almost came twice but I held back and then I returned the favour when she was on her back. Licked her till she came. Hehe. When she came, it was so sensitive she had to tell me to stop licking her clit. Hehehe

FJ - Just so awesome. Her riding skills went from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl back to cowgirl. She loves a good grinding. Swapped over on her fours and I pounded her like a rabbit. Haha. Came all over nice man made boobs!

Took a a shower and chill and chatted with her. She can do simple English so communications is a 6/10.

With only about 30mins, she started playing with my balls again and it rose to the occasion. Super horny again. She gave me another awesome bbbj before she proceeded to cap me and asked me to fuck her missionary. Gladly obliged and piledriver her like my life depended on it before I unloaded all my babies into her. Hehe.

Was in a bit of a rush as time was short for me so i took a quick rinse and left a sextified man..

Rtf next week before she leaves on 26th!!!
Old 17-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jessie Seduction 17/08/19 2pm

Looks: 7.5/10 (Only 1 word to describe her: Cute! I think short hair looks good on her.)
Body: 8/10 (Nice body frame. A bit of tummy fat but I don't mind.)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Small but soft to touch.)
Frenching: Not aggressive kind but she didn't reject me initiating it.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (I've had better. But I like her expressions when doing it.)
Massage: 9/10 (She knows what to do. Right pressure at the right places.)
GFE: 9/10 (I liked her giggling. Anyway she is a friend of another Thai lady that I met before. So chemistry is already there. Her English is basic but her GFE makes up for it.)
FJ: 8/10 (I loved her moaning. Did cowgirl, carry fuck and missionary. Her moanings got louder the more I thrust into her. My little brother got no choice but to surrender within minutes.)

Overall: 8/10

Another satisfying bonk. Only issue is that my little brother was too eager to release the army. No worries another bonk is coming up soon. Thanks again Bro SD!
Old 17-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Mahalapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cube fr PrivateClub69

Operator very friendly n helpful,big plus pts!

Cube is a SYT with the typical thai tan.
She's young and cute. She's soft spoken but accommodating and nice.
Her bust is natural but big and nice.
She is abit on meaty side and petite.
Service wise, her bj was good and fj with her was great.
Her command of english is weak but it's nothing google translate can't solve.
Overall it was a great bonk for me

one man meat is another man poison lol

Last edited by Mahalapa; 17-08-2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
sleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been meeting Nikki for 2 times. All cim

Looks cute. A bit tan
Eager to please. Keeps giggling for some reason.
Her bbbj dt is top tier. No teeth feeling and she works her tongue. I get 2 x cim effortlessly and it doesnt take long.

Body is not flabby and not stick thin. Taut.

Please support its her last few days.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Password9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=740274

OKT sucks, i saw the bro went in, wait till the bro come out wtf (1+ hr)?!
Girl was totally different from pic. The worse->
Ad put 1.5hr, but the okt actually texted girl to say my time ended before time finish.
Location is in some private estate so i waited like some random dude there for 1hr+

The good:
Girl is damn bloody friendly and nice.
Decent english and accomodating
Room is like those service apartments u see in thailand, damn nice and private.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 6
Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Nikki yesterday from Silk Stockings. This is my humble FR.

4/5 for free bonk

Looks: 8/10. 80% resemblance to pics. A bit tanner. Quite pretty and got the minah look.

Body: 9/10. My type of body. Slim with curves. Has a big and soft ass. Nice to spank especially during doggy. Also love her tattoos. Feels like fucking a bad bitch.

Boobs: 8/10. Big enhanced boobs. A bit hard but i didnt really mind. Looks good on her frame.

Catbath: 8/10. Was really good. I told her to focus on my nipples as thats my sensitive area and she did so without any fuss.

Bbj: 10/10. She excels in this aspect. Deep, good suction and wet. I dont know why but all the girls in this stable really good at this. And mind you I’m usually not a fan of blowjobs.

Frenching: N.A. Not really a fan. Didnt ask and she didnt initiate.

Painting: Allowed. Clean, shaven and nice smelling pussy. Really nice to eat. Can tell she really sensitive by her reactions. Tried to deny it but can tell she likes it.

Fj: 10/10. Dont really know why but i had more stamina when fucking her. Hence able to pound her super hard. She rode me for awhile but i quickly switched to doggy as I like to control the pace. Spent most of the time in doggy for both shots and kept spanking that ass. Fucked her so hard that the bedsheets was off the bed by the time we were done lol. Able to take it despite the big size and curved shape of my stick.

Gfe: 9/10. Super ting tong character. Quite a fun girl to be with. English wise ok lah she can understand you and you can understand her. I didnt use google translate throughout the session.

Overall it was a solid bonk and worth the money. Bro Silk steady as usual. Thanks for the arrangement. One more till my free bonk hehe.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Eatmydonuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh View Post
Wat is the logic of asking people to up yr points then reveal?
i am only trying to bait the OKT to reply...Because i was told by other OKT that my number was spread because of this incident...

If is my fault, then I get blacklist by all stables, I nothing to say but from the OKT reply, most people can already know who is right and who is wrong..

I am not trying to create trouble or bring down any stable, I just want to clear my name so that i can still come out and chiong...Since the OKT already “somewhat help to clear my name”, I swear i will not not reaveal the stable or lady..

“Make many love, not many war”.. Stable bro, please unban my number is you have ban my number because if yesterday incident...Thanks..
Old 17-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JoeFixit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Erika from Silk Stockings yesterday 16/8

https://www.silk777.com/erika20yo-promo.html

I wanted to book her at the start of last month, but she was gone very quick, so I was excited to see her back, though not on the forum this time.

GOOD: her face is very pretty, like a Korean actress. She was in a mostly bright mood, singing a happy song to herself often.

BAD: She had a cold or allergies. I had to hear her clear her throat and spit out phlegm 2 or 3 times. And she had to stop bj action every 10 seconds to wipe her nose. Maybe happened because she blasted the A/C before I arrived, but the room was warm most of my session. And she kept the room so dark. Curtains closed and only the light near the window and doorway on, no matter how many times I asked her to brighten the room.

Shower: SOP no playing
Boobs: 4/10 saggy natural B. I’m a boob man, but I didn’t bother to suck them.
Body: 6/10 not as fair as pictures, but less than Thai tan. Not smooth or clear skin on her body. Didn’t notice any tattoos. Little bit of belly.
Frenching: one peck on the lips
Pussy: didn’t take a close look. Didn’t want to paint her, she never initiated.
BBBJ: short tease. A few seconds of licking, then asks okay if okay. If she puts on the cap, she’ll go at it pretty well. CBJ: 8/10 and less the nose wiping
CIM: N/A
FJ: no energy or enthusiasm. Did both shots condom CIM.
GFE: almost no English. Google translate. Wrapped a towel when not in service. Tried to massage between shots. Nothing special.

RTF: NO. Considered not getting my second shot, but OKT made an offer I didn’t feel was enough discount. Still Bro Silk communicated promptly and tried to help. Bro Silk is one of the most highly recognized here, so hopefully next booking will meet my expectations. So I decided to stick around and did both shots watching her pretty face take my 2IC with a condom on.

Last edited by JoeFixit; 17-08-2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Nice tits. But hor...be careful on uniform group. Especially direct or indirect related to dotgovdotsg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
Here we go... Guess who
Old 17-08-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Betty from Silk Stockings (3 out of 5 on 17 Aug)

It's my habit to copy and paste my FR template usually. But, today I just can't do it. For those of you who don't like long-winded FRs, here are just 5 words to sum it all up: She gave me 2 hickeys!

I have never been "attacked" like this before! And have never gotten "souvenirs" like this before!

My mind is still reeling from the encounter. She blamed me for making her horny and that's why she went crazy! What did I do? I had merely looked her in the eyes and frenched her. But, it takes 2 to tango, isn't it? We tumbled in bed (she said like washing machine), and our mouths and bodies stuck to each other like superglue. Everything that followed became just a blur (the 2 hickeys must have happened somewhere between the washing machine's "soak" and "drain" cycles). Afterwards, she asked me cheekily if I knew she had cum.

With an experience like this, 1 shot is enough!

Looks: Exactly like the photos, pretty, young (resembles my cute ex-classmate in high school)
Body: Petite, youthful figure, with meat in the right places and soft baby smooth skin
Boobs: Soft natural B-to-C-sized boobs with sensitive nipples.
GFE: Yes, brought me back to my high school days.
RTF: Definitely, already booked for tomorrow. She is totally my type, and we just have the right chemistry.

P.S. I suddenly realised why she looks familiar... she resembles Anne Suzuki (Japanese actress) in Initial D, acting as Jay Chou's love interest!

Last edited by dtouch; 23-08-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 17-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Fr for nara t003. Location abit shabby and not discrete okt shd change place for chiongster and safety of the girl. Nara has nice racks though manmade but soft enough for good licking and sucking. Despite her braces she was willing to go dt. She French so hard I almost suffocated. Couldn't tahan her shaved pussy and caps on to action. Beads of sweat dripped till I came twice. Her gfe is off charts for me. She going back 20th and never back as this is her 2nd stint.
Old 17-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Linda by TRL.

It’s really a mixed feeling session with her just awhile back.

maybe am a snag and dramatized the encounter with my wild thoughts of sympathy.

She is a really young mother, her complexion is flawless. But childbirth had significant impact on her body.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off her beautiful face. Her mesmerizing eyes kind of telling me she is going through difficult time in life and my heart melts. I cannot bring myself to force her to french or give a blowjob as she hided. Perhaps new to this trade. So we had sex right away while grazing into each other’s eyes.

She don’t offer much as most of the time is rather reserved and l let her play her phone after our first sex to keep herself company.

And I left with a heavy heart, that’s how much a pretty face set me thinking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1