The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jizzonu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need advise

I had a huge crash on this girl in my school, I got a feeling at the start when i met her, she is interested in me. But as time passed, plus i didnt take any actions, the feeling is lost and she is being a little cold to me. Occasionally we will meet when we are leaving school togethr , and she will ask me to walk with her, we will have a light chat, but no filrting at all.

Today while walking she suddenly told me she decided to transfer to the campus out of sgp than try to get a job there, but she seems a bit not sure and might just stay in sgp. When ask her what is her percentage of staying there for good, she reply 90%.

She is leaving in another month.
I really like her as she is my type inside and outside.
I believe she is the type that will stay if she gets a boyfriend.

Any advise from the bros here to try to get this girl in such a short time?
Old 12-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need advise

Go find girl here.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Instead of waste time ask here and there, isn't better you speak out how you feel towards to her? Be a man...if really rejection you get, at least you have tried.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by riqw View Post
Instead of waste time ask here and there, isn't better you speak out how you feel towards to her? Be a man...if really rejection you get, at least you have tried.

I actually agree with bro riqw, open your mouth and tell her. A lot of times we allow the absence of communication to cause a whole load of problems in our lives. Be mature about it and ask her out on a date, if she disagrees then you might want to consider friendship or nothing at all.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzonu View Post

Any advise from the bros here to try to get this girl in such a short time?
Should be "Need ADVICE" and "any ADVICE?".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Its kinda selfish to want her to stay to achieve your personal purposes. Especially if she has to work for money. You can still keep the friendship/courtship outside campus. Enjoy whatever time you have with her. If she reciprocates, there will always be a way. Else it is never meant to be anyway.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is leaving in another month.
I really like her as she is my type inside and outside.
I believe she is the type that will stay if she gets a boyfriend.
after so long you took no action...now you wanted her...so why not...1 month is a long time...in the olden days lovers dun mind just together for 1 night...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be a MAN and just let her know her feelings. You must understand that if the girl was interested in you the first place and you didnt bother to reciprocate, you will be friendzoned because that is how a woman's mind works. Her instincts will just tell her that either you are not interested or you have no confidence.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jizzonu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes i know, but i really like this girl. Just that i am stupid enough to not hit on her while i can.
She is cool and stuff. Now i am just regreting, she is special. Just that i want to ask her out but i just dont know where to start.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just that i want to ask her out but i just dont know where to start.
so you born without balls ha....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She is cool and stuff. Now i am just regreting, she is special. Just that i want to ask her out but i just dont know where to start.
if you too shy, one way is let her go first then later you can write her a letter to ask her out.
Old 13-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
TeaseFuckCuddle is Cool - loads of Potential

"Strike when the iron's hot"

Timing is very important. You took too long and now she's no longer interested in being your gf.

You missed your chance.

Let her go.
Old 14-05-2015, 11:22 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Eh boy, your opportunity had passed by, just let go and find yourself another girl.

No use talking about it, spilled milk on the floor can not be wiped up and drink again lor.

Give yourself and another girl a chance.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1