The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-01-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rose from Silkstockings

Just left her place. Extremely nice and friendly lady.
Accommodates to what you want. Not rating her with points because every session wont be the same. She looks beautiful and her figure is great too! Extremely huggable with enhanced but soft big boobs.

Fired only 1 round, too tired to cum the second time and I think the first round already had released a big load.

Although her English is not good but she tries her best to communicate with me.

Overall it’s a very nice and comfortable experience.
Old 23-01-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Annie (GX)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=760829

http://www.galaxyx68.com/1005710057-...005710057.html

Annie is a mid 20s undergrad from BKK. Newbie to the flesh trade and maiden work trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Slim and slender built with good height. Healthy tan & smooth skin with no tattoos. The photos posted are WYSIWYG.

Natural B boobs with brown-coloured nipples.

No French. Only light pecks from time to time upon initiation.

No catbath. Went straight to my tool instead.

Novice BBBJ with average suction and standard up & down bobbing action. She was apologetic with her lack of experience so I demo for her using her finger. Think she got the hang of it and threw in a few tongue curls soon after. Can't DT. Offers balls sucking.

Welcomes painting and clitoris stimulation. Can take light fingering only. Easily wet though.

FJ. A young, clean shaved and tight cunt. Willing to try new positions but can't take deep & heavy pounding. Need to be gentle for this low mileage pussy. Her cowgirl is okay but don't expect commando grinding patterns as she gets tired quickly. No stereo.

Annie is a demure and friendly lass with a good attitude and always smiling. Willing to please though lacks bed experience so it's best for you to take the lead. A refreshing bonk though from the mundane commando service. Treat this newcomer well and I am sure that she will reciprocate.

Speaks good English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Bring your own bath towel should you don't wanna use paper towels.

Last edited by kristie009; 23-01-2020 at 02:15 AM.
Old 23-01-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vduric View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=760828

Had a session with new lady PIN

Looks 8.5/10 slutty type

Body 9/10 right meat at the right place

Boobs 9/10 natural boobs with sensitive nips to play with

French 8.5/10 can speak french well

Bbbj 9/10 non stop action and also licking the tip

AR 9/10 after sucking my dick will turn me over for some action on my ass..great feeling

Fj 8.5/10 bonk her standing and finish off at doggy..pull off caps and shot all into her mouth
Fair skin or Thai tan? Any idea how tall is she?
Old 23-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
ubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud of

FR for Sky - TRL - 22 Jan, after work PM slot
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=760530

OKT: 10/10 (instructions given were clear and concise)
Location: 9/10 (Many parking nearby and easily accessible via public transport)
Looks: 8/10 (exactly like pics)
Boobs: 8/10 (Very sensitive nipples, licks & sucks will make her squirm. Not for boob lovers.)
Body: 8/10 (Usual thai tan, no marks, hot with full back tattoo)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes, allowed. Grabbed sheets, my arms, ears and head. Seems to be very sensitive here too, was gyrating her hips according to tongue action.
BBBJ: 7/10 (Personally not a fan of BBBJ, but DT with sunction, damn hot watching a SYT take your rod in)
FJ: 9/10 (wet, tight and accommodating. Was tired out from work, did it in missionary and ended in cowgirl. she was willing to ride for almost 10mins, no complaints.)
RTF: Maybe, want to try out other ladies

Overall: This is my first time booking from Bro Ash, it was a great experience. Booking was seamless with no issues, can be sure will be visiting again soon.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

Kate T003

Looks: 7/10
Photo look better, look a bit older in real look but smooth skin and small petite size with firm and boobs. No body fat at all

Catbath: 8/10
lick the hell out of me

BBBJ: 8/10
BBBJ was strong, less tongue, more mouth. Really feels like a mouth fuck rather than a tease. Very hard working also. Non-stop sucking and licks all over shaft and balls

FJ: 9/10
WILD RIDER! She's really wild in bed. Willing to try multiple positions. accomodating. Good stamina during cowgirl.
She is tight, her moans are genuine, not those fake AV loud moanings and shoutings. Very natural, like screwing your sec sch girlfriend hahaha.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: I would love to! Her cheeky, bitchy, smiley and vixen face and slim body is to die for!

Finished 1st round, give me a light massage.

Rested a while and 2nd round soon started with her hj my gun... she proceeded to BBBJ him again... told her i wan CIM this time... after 15mins of BBBJ... unloaded everything in her mouth... 

Thanks bro ok for arrangement.

Last edited by Effendy; 23-01-2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
justabjiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR for Yuna, Slut dungeon.

OKT: fast responses.
Place: Believe high traffic during peak hours. Room and toilet is sufficient.
Girl: 90% similar to pictures, some blemishes on face. She’s petite even though she looks quite big sized from the pictures.
Really fair and slim body, enhanced boobs though. Told me she’s 28 and a teacher back in Thailand, gives me an OL vibe. Frenching queen!
Service as listed, didn’t try AJ and painting. After first shot, she would just play with your dick until it gets back to life, good girl.
Those who know Thai would click better, her English is really basic.
Might RTF.

Your experiences may vary.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 5
slimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to all

Had a wonderful Rosy Bonk with Rose from SS Yesterday

Location is nice and cosy

Looks: 10/10 yes Chio and pretty but think still depend on individual preferences
Figure 10/10 - 3 words curvy slender and busty
Boobies : 10/10 - Enhanced but still an amazing asset to play with suck and lick
French: 10/10 - totally from France 🇫🇷!!! Almost spoke French non stop even when I left we still french a bit
Painting/Fingering: 10/10 love it juicy abalone for CNY MUST Try
BBBJ: 10 /10 - Imagine the way she french, now on the dick amazing experience
FJ: 10/10 Many position !!! No complaints
GFE: 10/10 cuddle like couple in bed after first shot and so loving
Overall: 10/10 EXCELLENT bonk totally amazing !!!

Must try my best to rtf !!!!
Old 23-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
Scanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alice from Pink Lady

Tried new stable so far didn't disappoint except that towels are too small.

Alice has everything except maybe bbbj suction could be more. Looks young and smelled good. Attitude was great and enjoyed the session. Although man-made, boobs looked amazingly attractive in spoon. One of the nicest looking abalone, shaved n waxed! Expressive during deed and still as conversant after.

Hardly rtf but this lady ok. Last day I think 25 Jan.

Scanner
Old 23-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
RTF Roslina fr Sexamazon,

As promised with more pic of this gal...

Beautiful model posing for my cam... more sex with KC to the max, plus sensual nuru massage... in a nice cozy room to perform the deed.

What more can you ask for in an ultimate erotic getaway??

Kudos to bro sex for bringing this gal to our shores....

Think I saw her yesterday @ GM buying food. Quite tall n busty lady. Too bad over my budget
Old 23-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

FR for MILD from "Mansion"
Just had a session with her yesterday

Looks: 8/10(Similar but abit tanned, petite. slim with abit of baby fats)
Boobs: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10(didn't do much as we got to FJ mostly)
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: definately will if time and vit M permits

Location was discrete, she is friendly and very accommodating to me. Enjoyed the session and left a happy man.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
jasonbonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Poi from Mansion
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=760822

Best bonk of 2020 so far, she reminds me of nutty which i previously booked from mansion. Her gfe is over the top, guys beware of kc factor her, her body is slim and well matained, all natural. Here r my humble ratings

Look: 8/10 (late 20s, her looks will grow on u, not a stunner but still pretty)
Body: 11/10 well maintained, no scars no mars, smooth fair skin, especially her legs
Boobs 8/10 All natural handful of B cups, nicely shapped with no sag
Bbbj: 20/10 she simply knows how to suck, thats all i can say, not an area missed
Fj: 20/10 shes a commando guys, beware, will squeeze the 2 shots out of you, although i didnt have enough time for the 2nd shot, she insisted she wants it and says shes very horny. Her pussy is dripping wet! Many positions tried and shes open to all sex positions
Gfe: 20/10 really knows how to please a man, very experienced in this line so really knows how to kc a man. Her sweet voice with her gentle and naughty gestures. Im totally mind blown writing this fr, guys have to try to know what i mean, for those who have tried nutty before, you should know what i mean
Old 23-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippt View Post
ANNE from Silk stockings
For 1/5 FR

Hand a late evening appt as the afternoon is FULL !!

Looks: 9/10 quite chio looking and personally she have a slutty CFM looks
Attitude: 10/10 excellent attitude Polite and always ensure I am in comfort zone
Only bad is need Google translate
Body: 8/10 Slim slender love to bonk her in missionary to look at her slutty face
Boobs: 7/10 small B natural good is the nips love to lick and suck think she love it from her maiming
BBBJ:9/10 hardworking non stop
Fj: 8/10: Great bonk No regrets especially after work and went for a meal on Sunday

Overall a Great bonk no regrets
Had a Late night RTF with ANNE Last Bonk Before CNY !!!
Simply Great Services and hardworking !!!
No Disappointment
Old 23-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2222 View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=760749

Amy from Pink Lady

Decided to go in blind without any reviews

Looks: WYSIWYG, discount around 15%. Looks grows on you
Body: Slightly meaty. Fine by me as I do not like stick thin ladies
Boobs: Natural big C cupper with no sag
BBBJ: Skipped as things got too hot with teasing and painting
Pussy: Shaven and beautiful, gets wet quickly with painting
French: Fluent in French
FJ: Great with missionary, cowgirl and finish with doggy
RTF: Very likely

Thanks Bro Pink for the great time
Bro any idea how old is she? I've been wanting to bonk a milf for a long time..
Old 23-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hauwjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To all shifu,
Has anyone try Valencia from venus stable?
Any recommendation?
Old 23-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
jackass22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksbfuse View Post
Vicky from rolly Polly
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=1...2#post19628332

Looks 8/10 pretty lady with nice smile

Body 9/10 slim no fat

Boobs 9/10 soft nice touch

Bbbj 9/10 Eye contact during BBBJ

Pussy 9/10 clean shaved

FJ 9/10 great overall
This girl looks good. Anyone tried Sulli from Rollypolly? Cant decide between this 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1