The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
HuatHuatKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

1130am @ 18/12/19

1st ever post and it goes to KitKat from Reborn lover.

Had some hiccups for the booking and initially thought it will be canceled. Confirmed slot a night before but not given the location until 1045

Luckily still managed to proceed but was late for 15mins.

Anyway, KitKat made up for the session. Pretty petite girl with warm n beautiful smile. Enhance boobs but not too hard. Nice figure n butt for doggy. Very hardworking as well.

Overall a satisfying session. Will consider to RTF.
Old 18-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzmax View Post
Just a warning to bros that have May(previously from Dirty Secrets) in LINE. Be careful when dealing with her.

I lost some money and luckily it's a small amount. It's a small price to pay in order to know a person's true character. Although she revealed her real name and other particulars to me, I'll let karma do it's job.
Bro,can share more details what happened?
Old 18-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

The Rising Lust Maya 18/12/19 12 noon

Looks 15/10 very beautiful
Body 18/10 fair and sexy cute ass and lovely pussy
Boobs 19/10 enhanced soft big and lovely nipples
AR 10/10 yes she has soft lips and love it when she kiss my asshole
Bbbj 18/10 soft tongue able to dt
Cim 20/10 champion, fell in love with her cim
Fj 17/10 tight small frame 24 syt with soft kisses while we fuck

MAYA is a fair syt gentle and passionate beauty. We had chemistry so I say she is the best fuck for me 2019. What I love most about her is she has the softest lips and kisses very well. Love her tongue in my ass, on my dick and her cim is very skillful because she does not stop when I cum and she loves cum. Playing with my cum in her mouth.
Old 18-12-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ravelust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=756216

Went to find Ploy from Mansion on Monday.

Really sweet girl, small frame and beautiful eyes. not for boob lovers though.

Overall experience was satisfying for me, gfe gao gao and french throughout the session. Fj was tight and good. BJ could be better but i guess she still not that experienced so its ok.

Looks: 10/10 ( My Type, my preference hence)
Body: 9/10 small and cute
Boobs: Average size but good enough for me
French: 10/10 Sweet lips non stop tongue action
BJ: 7/10 can be better
FJ: 9/10 tight pussy and nice ass for doggy
GFE: 10/10 over the roof gfe experience~
Old 18-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatHuatKor View Post
1130am @ 18/12/19

1st ever post and it goes to KitKat from Reborn lover.

Had some hiccups for the booking and initially thought it will be canceled. Confirmed slot a night before but not given the location until 1045

Luckily still managed to proceed but was late for 15mins.

Anyway, KitKat made up for the session. Pretty petite girl with warm n beautiful smile. Enhance boobs but not too hard. Nice figure n butt for doggy. Very hardworking as well.

Overall a satisfying session. Will consider to RTF.
Wow so many good fr for kitkat. She must be damn good. A bit exp tho
Old 18-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sea from Basil Leaves

TL;DR: Sea goes wild for 2 things: kissing and (big) cock. Damn horny girl with big boobs and very piakable body. I met my match today.

Location: Central-ish, small lobby and recept doesn't cause problems but still feel a bit uneasy walking past. Small room and shower but enough room to get the deed done

OKT: Same as always, responsive and polite. Personally feel his Telegram channel is one of the better maintained ones and his whatsapp pic is one of the more discrete ones lol

Looks: Discount from pics for usual blemishes. She has braces and slight underbite, might add to cute factor for some.

Body: Huge, soft, manmade (i think) boobs. Nice to grab and suck while riding. Body is on the meaty side but not fat. Shes taller than most girls and her meat provides damn good cushioning

Attitude: All out to please and have fun. She craves cock, is wet easily, first FL I met that didnt need to use KY. She loves to kiss, nonstop from shower all the way to end of 2nd round. In between shots, she's also chatty and firendly, down to earth girl.

FJ: I say again, this girl fucks like she hasn't seen cock in years. Mine is on the thick side and previous FLs I tried either slather on the KY, look frozen in pain, or restrict positions/speed. Sea is the first one whose pussy readily gobbled up my little bro without KY, plus enjoyed it so much. Best is she's still tight and responsive, and she knows how to angle her body for mutual maximum pleasure. In cowgirl, she rode me for a good 10 mins like Gandalf riding Shadowfax charging towards the Uruks at Helms Deep

Conclusion: By no means is she the best out there in looks/body, but she gets full marks for effort and attitude. A most memorable fuck.
Old 18-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

digged another Gem for round ass lover

Zoey from emmanuelle.
Her location at central when I booked.
Zoey is nice friendly and shy gal

Bro-looking for super model -figure, U may need to skip her.
Zoey has clean shaved pussy, with little puppie hair has grown over night.
Request her to shave during shower. She did, and I rewarded her with a good licking.

Zoey may give u some "holy" water if she squirted. All depends on your skill and licking.

Yes. She has a one tattoo on her back.( From the photo taken)
Sex with her is very good, wet wet pussy, and got "chu chu"sound, and "piak
, paik " sound when I doggie her, Zoey has a very sexy moaning sound.
She hugged me as I unloaded, as I can feel she cums too more than once.

Gfe/chemistry is well above average.
Non Thai speaker, speak slowly.

Admin matters- Booking is fast and swift.

Bro who wants to book Zoey, and just bring some sliced pineapples and apples. She know your are my friend, and she can take care you "gao gao"

Enjoy Zoey while she still here.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 18-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ducatirs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basil Leaves - Elva 1145hrs

OKT: 10/10 Nice,responsive, easy to talk to. Do not gives you the intimidating feeling. Recommended me Sea but i had eyes on Elva.

Location: Discreet, no issues at reception. Beware of parking charges. Car park can be a little tight. Those dun drive better to take grab or taxi. Big room in H but towel too small.

Looks: Discount 10-15%. It is her alright but without the heavy makeup and photoshop. Very pretty to me.

Body/Height: Slim.I dun know how to tell...maybe abt 1.56-1.58. I am 1.67 so i like her height.

Boobs: Not a runway. Natural and less than a handful. I am not for the boobs today!

Frenching: Yes. You just have to initiate it.

Fingering: Yes. Please be gentle with her.

Painting: Yes and she loves it. Not shaven but not bushy.

BBBJ: Out of the world! A lot of sucking, DT, slurping, kissing your tool, slapping and cim. Suck you clean clean.

FJ: I am the one position type of guy. Only cowgirl. Soft moans and its those that urge you to fuck deeper and please not harder, she is small size and tight! 2nd shot requested for BBBJ n hj follow by cim.

GFE: Initially a bit awkward but after warm up, very nice n friendly. I rested a while after 1st shot and let her go wash up. Came back she just sit beside me with me.

RTF: Yes but would like to try Sea for her boobs 1st.
Old 18-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzmax View Post
Just a warning to bros that have May(previously from Dirty Secrets) in LINE. Be careful when dealing with her.

I lost some money and luckily it's a small amount. It's a small price to pay in order to know a person's true character. Although she revealed her real name and other particulars to me, I'll let karma do it's job.
Would you provide the whole story so that more samsters can learn from it?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 18-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Wow so many good fr for kitkat. She must be damn good. A bit exp tho
Expensive that's why has to justify with more FR

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 18-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
happylong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoxic View Post
Dearly Rollypolly

What a amazing gurl can i just say

okt: 10/10 very accommodating
Location: 8/10 quite far from the bus stop if you’re taking public transport but nice and discreet hotel. and a very big room
looks: 8/10 definitely pictures looks better than actual but wouldn’t reject kind
Had a great session with her also,slim,natural c cuppers, willing to serve. Really took good care of me
Old 18-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
mightymouse98 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Cat(Rollypolly)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=755878

Looks: 7.5/10 SYT look, look like those orchard ah lian, my type
Body: 7.5/10 slim
Boobs: 7/10 b cup natural
BBBJ: 10/10 nice wet slurpy with dt
FJ: 8/10 really loves sex, keep telling me in chinese "wo yao zhuo ai", and whisper into my ears to fuck her deeper
GFE: 9.5/10 loves to communicate, really bubbly and fun character
Old 18-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for FAR (RP)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=755973

Okt: Far response, quick and easy to book.
Face: would say 90% the same. looks better in person
Body: nice and slim
Boobs: good size
Pussy: Trim
Shower: SOP with great bj.
Painting: did 69. her body twitch alot
Bbbj: nice and slow while in 69. really take her time to lick
Fj: manage to go for 2 rounds. Both time pound her hard and her voice made me even more horny

Overall: really hard working girl what will do what you want. just have to tell her. Support her before she goes back
Old 18-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!

FR for Ploy from SlutDungeon (https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=756628)

OKT: 10/10, helpful and willing to accomodate my last minute booking. instructions clear
Looks: 6/10, looks abit older for her advertised age but still okay lah, close to milf look
Location: 7/10 central-ish, about 15 minutes walk from MRT but entrance is a bit busy for my liking
Body: 9/10 slim and petite, no tummy fats, body is quite chio with tats. skin is smooth and smells nice. a bit tanned like minah
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced d? but still nice to place with
BBBJ: 10/10 really puts effort into making you feel good, licks your balls and plays with them
FJ: 9/10 rode me twice and again, gives a lot of effort into it
GFE: 6/10 she's not really good with english and quite shy, but still willing to accomodate
Special mention: Will give her 11/10 for service. she really makes sure you have a good time and when i had trouble with the second time, she really try her best to make me cum again. her massage also good and she also helps to shower before and after the session. top notch service
Old 18-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Sena (LAX)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=756804
http://141lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&...59 eebb017140

Sena is a mid-20s cosmetic shop owner from BKK.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Average built, a little baby fats at the right place and a sexy round & perky butt. Light-tanned, smooth complexion with worded tattoo on her thigh & back. The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG - Ask OKT for her video preview.

Natural C boobs with slight sag and brown-coloured nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher. Likes to play tongue sword-fighting rather than the sucking type.

Offers excellent BBBJ & CIM. She is a real cock teaser here. Her BBBJ is slurpy wet with lots of tongue twists & curls, teasing you non-stop with her CFM looks while she deep throat your dick with her thick lips + HJ combo and balls sucking. She won't give up till CIM but I wanted to screw her more.

Enjoys painting and fingering. She will guide me with her fingers to let me know how she wants to be pleasured. Gets wet easily too!

FJ. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Game for all positions and enjoys deep & heavy pounding. She is really horny and she is not shy to express her pleasure when you hit the right spots. Superb cowgirl rider as she rode me home for my 2nd shot.

Sena is your queen of seductress. Totally a slutty sex machine with excellent bed skills.

Speaks good English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 18-12-2019 at 05:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1