The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Come on leh, this is Singapore ! If the guy would to pay for every date. He would be broke in no time. Look at the rising cost of inflation.

You got to go dutch at some point.
amen to that bro...but from what i gather from most sg girls is..guys must pay for all meals and it is considered a privilege that a girls buys u a meal..honestly i find that local ladies' minds r just warped..
Old 08-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne23416 View Post
amen to that bro...but from what i gather from most sg girls is..guys must pay for all meals and it is considered a privilege that a girls buys u a meal..honestly i find that local ladies' minds r just warped..
Same applies to Malaysian woman...Be it with aunty etc....Is the built in program inside woman mind....Man must be the provider...
Old 09-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Same applies to Malaysian woman...Be it with aunty etc....Is the built in program inside woman mind....Man must be the provider...
I think being the provider is alright when it comes to respecting the older generation..but being a provider for a friend? I mean..u gotta b super broke or a meal that costs $50 takes up substantial damage to your pay that i'll fork out for u..i'm not being a miser..I jus find that being a friend..we are equals..what makes u anymore special than i am that i need to buy u a meal..half the time, I would rather have a pug sit across that table from me than to have a lady who "over prices" herself to have dinner...at least the dog follows u all its life.. =-) no offence
Old 13-06-2015, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

i always prefer to socialize with SG girls who earn a better keep or even better than myself. I am especially particular about their thoughts, the way they present themselves, how much they respect the opposite genders, etc... all will be revealed through consistent observations.

now, are SG guys equally materialistic?
Old 13-06-2015, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
i always prefer to socialize with SG girls who earn a better keep or even better than myself. I am especially particular about their thoughts, the way they present themselves, how much they respect the opposite genders, etc... all will be revealed through consistent observations.

now, are SG guys equally materialistic?
Maybe u can start a thread on d above?
Old 13-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Maybe u can start a thread on d above?
nice suggestion from you. However, the above could be a seriously tedious discussion to be spinning in circles with no ending point in sight. Unless..

REMEMBERING OUR DIFFERENCES

Without the awareness that we are supposed to be different, men and women are at odds with each other. We usually become angry or
frustrated with the opposite sex because we have forgotten this important truth. We expect the opposite sex to be more like ourselves.

We desire them to "want what we want" and "feel the way we feel."

We mistakenly assume that if our partners love us they will react and behave in certain ways - the ways we react and behave when we love someone. This attitude sets us up to be disappointed again and again and prevents us from taking the necessary time to communicate lovingly about our differences.

Men mistakenly expect women to think, communicate, and react the way men do; women mistakenly expect men to feel, communicate, and respond the way women do. We have forgotten that men and women are supposed to be different. As a result our relationships are filled with unnecessary friction and conflict.

Clearly recognizing and respecting these differences dramatically reduce confusion when dealing with the opposite sex. When you remember that men are from Mars and women are from Venus, everything can be explained.
Old 13-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
nice suggestion from you. However, the above could be a seriously tedious discussion to be spinning in circles with no ending point in sight. Unless..

REMEMBERING OUR DIFFERENCES

Without the awareness that we are supposed to be different, men and women are at odds with each other. We usually become angry or
frustrated with the opposite sex because we have forgotten this important truth. We expect the opposite sex to be more like ourselves.

We desire them to "want what we want" and "feel the way we feel."

We mistakenly assume that if our partners love us they will react and behave in certain ways - the ways we react and behave when we love someone. This attitude sets us up to be disappointed again and again and prevents us from taking the necessary time to communicate lovingly about our differences.

Men mistakenly expect women to think, communicate, and react the way men do; women mistakenly expect men to feel, communicate, and respond the way women do. We have forgotten that men and women are supposed to be different. As a result our relationships are filled with unnecessary friction and conflict.

Clearly recognizing and respecting these differences dramatically reduce confusion when dealing with the opposite sex. When you remember that men are from Mars and women are from Venus, everything can be explained.
*clap clap clap*
Old 19-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Doesnt matter which nationality. I dealt with sg, viet, prc, cambodia n etc. There is really no diff. Its the environment that gal grow up in. Like a rose, if u leave it in coloured ink, it will eventually take the colour of the ink. Put anyone in a competitve dog eat dog world, they are bound to acquire various behavioural characteristics. We are really but a function of the environment (to a large extent).

I hang out at ktv and hfj n I do get very puzzled like some gals behave in certain ways. The answer is back to the same... Environment and the people actually.

What also makes it hard to find is that the human heart is far more frivolous than the heart. You can never understand what the heart is thinking next.
Old 21-06-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
teokaopeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The smelly the pussy the better
Old 21-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonfusedRudy View Post
I keep hearing this but is this really true? I see my surrounding women including my sisters, cousins, friends, colleagues, male friends' gfs, etc, and my own current SG gf. I don't see much materialistic in them.
Well, there are always that few hardcore materialistic SG girls who constantly post selfies with branded stuff and expensive holidays in facebook. But they are the minority.

To be understanding, SG girls have to be pragmatic when it comes to marrying right? Building a family in SG is just too costly therefore both the hubby and wife have to have some decent income. But not to the point of just choosing only rich men and wait to become TaiTai.

For those SG girls I know of that finally get hitched with white men, I find that they are the ones usually with dynamic personality and it really takes a polished white dude to conquer them. Haha. The usual SG boys a bit stiff and some are mommy's boy, afraid of many things.

On the negative side, I feel SG girls are too pampered in this safe environment so they have more attitude and pattern. Loves attention and less humble. In office, SG OLs are amongst the more slimy ones.
The SG gals that I know are not materialistic....

the PRC gals I know are mostly materialistic... the Viets are materialistic but not to the extend of PRC.... the Thais are ok generally.

They are mostly driven by the situation in their countries.....
Old 22-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

Base on experience, not all SG girls are materialistic. For my case, i have a few ex gf that are quite independent. We will take turn to pay for each other meals.
But there are also those that are super materialistic. Like everything have to be branded, on a date must be at shopping malls, buy her gifts, eat at a restuarant and etc.
i guess mainly is how the first impression work on them and their mindset. If their background are from a 'well to do' to a 'rich' family, chances are, they are materialistic.
If they are from a 'average' or 'think of the future' family, they will tend to be more independent.

Just my 2cents of info.

Regards,
178noobnoob
Old 29-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anontraveller2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my 1cent:

It is not a particular attribute affixed to SG girls. Don't really see it as some title owned by SG girls. No matter the country/race/religion/gender, I am pretty certain one can find materialistic and non-materialistic people.

Peace out.
Old 29-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
black.S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sg girls always wanted to buy condo though cant even afford it.. Wats wrong staying in hdb?? I seen many of my buddies being screwed by the monthly installment of the condo
Old 29-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
black.S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Test them by telling u want to buy a 2 rm hdb. U can look forward to see their priceless expression
Old 30-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.S View Post
Sg girls always wanted to buy condo though cant even afford it.. Wats wrong staying in hdb?? I seen many of my buddies being screwed by the monthly installment of the condo
Maybe is the same mentality as why men want to buy Bentley,Ferrari, Lambo, Massa , Merc or BMW as compare to buying Cherry QQ, Hyundai, Kia or Skoda ??? Hahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1