The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-02-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Relacjek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kasey from Club Fri

OKT: bro CF friendly and steady. Gave me disc because I went at a timing when there’s heavy rain.

Location: SHIOK! Big and cosy apartment to herself. Discreet and full of privacy. Located at a central location w access to MRT. Good for foot soldiers. Maybe not so good for those driving. Towels a bit lousy, doesn’t soak up the water.

Girl appearance: Similar to photos! Maybe a little more tanned, that’s all. A bit more meaty than the photos but I will consider her to be slim. Wear braces. Boobs are enhanced. A little tough for me but her nipples r sensitive.

Girl service: Super friendly and has a sweet voice. Not much drenching though. I think she doesn’t like. 69 and finger allowed. Accommodating to different positions. Will offer me massage during breaks which I rejected. Can’t comment on the massage part. Doesn’t rush me. In fact, I think she enjoy it as much as I do. Very chatty and we chatted a lot during our break. When it comes to the second shot, she did check the phone numerous times. I think it’s because bro CF is texting her next instructions. Hence I think she is a little distracted.

To other bros who may visit her, do get her some food as she is scared and unfamiliar with the place.

All in all, I say it was a great night. And I will RTF! Btw, my FR is genuine and I am not related to Club Fri. I myself is not supportive of fake FR. I have been supporting bro CF because he is friendly, responsive and the photos he used are genuine!
Old 02-02-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
funnyruud is one of the Best!funnyruud is one of the Best!funnyruud is one of the Best!funnyruud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwin2walls View Post
Can’t decide between Nooky Tina or LF Mabel…any recommendations for dnb lovers?
Up for this….. but I don’t want baby elephant
Old 02-02-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Must have took you at least 20 mins to write this great FR write-up.

Upped your points for effort and also to adding another potential FL to my 'To-Do' list
Cheers bro
Old 02-02-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Return the compliments to you bro

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
thanks as always for the thoughtful well written FR bro
Old 02-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Very good FR on Sugar's YoYo bro

Upped you

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Met yo-yo 2 days ago too.

I think she’s easily one of the prettiest Thai fl I met so far. Sharp features and very chio esp from the side due to the nose.
Fairer than most Thais, nice smooth flawless skin.

Can speak French and her cath bath very aggressive I feel like I’m raped by her haha.

I think her only negative point is her boobs a little hard but her nipples are very juicy. Gfe is high too!

Oh ya before I forget, her ass is soft and perky and very shiok for doggie. But doggie can’t see her pretty face so suggest take 2 shots min. 1 for missionary and 1 doggie so u can song max.

Btw bros who visit her can buy her some food as she say no money to buy. Quite poor thing.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jack009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Snooker from Club Friday

Look : 9/10 (Pretty)
Body : 8/10
Frenching: 10/10 (Enjoyed it a lot )
Fj : 8/10
Bj : 9/10
Gfe : 10/10 (Great Lover and chit chat with you just like your gf)
Old 02-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Tbh there appears to be just too many SELFISH AGENDAS going in D1.

Some obvious and some not so obvious.

But at the same time I continue to see genuine SIC in D1 as well, regardless of so called 'seniority'.

Not much but at least something is better nothing.

Hope to see more in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Unfortunately if there's no FRs posted here for hidden gems by Senior Bros, most would go undiscovered since theres just too many fake FRs circulating that I think most seasoned Bros would avoid taking any chances to step on a potential landmine.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hotkumar47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...ghlight=carmen
$150/2s

I love natural Cs and I saw this lady, I quickly checked a few reviews that highlighted her "slenderness" (2 reviews used this word, what are the odds?) and coupled with natural huge boobs and one even used the word "SYT", one even used "Truly model body.." oh man I couldn't resist.

To be fair, I forgot that nowadays there are BBW models so my interpretation of the review was wrong perhaps.

Let's start with the good things, friendly, hardworking, good suction, big boobs but she is a BBW, if you're not into this body type then you've been warned.

She's nice so you can support her but you must be someone who likes BBWs.

If not you'll laugh at yourself wondering how, despite your not too bad investigation skills to weed out fake FRs... you still fell for fake FRs from accounts that only write reviews for 3-5 stables.

RTF: We must be inclusive guys! Considering that there's such a thing as BBW models..and one bro said that she has a "Truly Model Body" then maybe I'll try again with an open mind..
Thanks bro for the honest FR
Old 02-02-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=917107

Stable: TC
WL: Minny

OKT: Nice, friendly with clear instructions.
Location: Usual G land playground. Like how discreet the hotel is. Can park with ease.

Looks: Pre milf. Discount 10%. Thai tan. Have a radiant smile.
Body: Have baby fats but curvy. Small Bs but with an outstanding butt that could take heavy poundings.

BBBJ: Wet and sloppy. Still green.
FJ: Easily wet. This is where it gets interesting. Thought it'll be disappointing FJ after the less than satisfactory BJ. But found out she's actually multi orgasmic. This girl can cum and cum and cum. And it's not difficult some more as long as it's deep inside long enough, no matter you poke left right up or down, she will cum.

Verdict: A steal at 130/90/2.

This lady will giap you hard with her legs when she cums while licking her. She will hug you tight, bring your hands to squeeze her boobs until wanna explode, pinch her nipples, wrap her legs around you like a koala bear to a tree etc. Suffocated so many times when she cums. And she accepts CIM with gusto, sucking me till I had to tap out after cumming.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...ghlight=carmen
$150/2s

I love natural Cs and I saw this lady, I quickly checked a few reviews that highlighted her "slenderness" (2 reviews used this word, what are the odds?) and coupled with natural huge boobs and one even used the word "SYT", one even used "Truly model body.." oh man I couldn't resist.

To be fair, I forgot that nowadays there are BBW models so my interpretation of the review was wrong perhaps.

Let's start with the good things, friendly, hardworking, good suction, big boobs but she is a BBW, if you're not into this body type then you've been warned.

She's nice so you can support her but you must be someone who likes BBWs.

If not you'll laugh at yourself wondering how, despite your not too bad investigation skills to weed out fake FRs... you still fell for fake FRs from accounts that only write reviews for 3-5 stables.

RTF: We must be inclusive guys! Considering that there's such a thing as BBW models..and one bro said that she has a "Truly Model Body" then maybe I'll try again with an open mind..

Yikes bro, I feel for you. But I admire your candid fr. Well said!
Old 02-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Bear412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Suzy again today, the high standard remains. Feels like going to visit my gf!

BBBJ got improvement some more today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear412 View Post
Suzy from Lust

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=916352

OKT - fast response; flexible about timing
Location - pretty convenient; big room; the only cons is shared bathroom
Looks - very close to the photos; cute and pretty; real syt
Shower - SOP; but she rub you very gently
Boobs - enhanced; but not too big; just fits her overall body
Frenching - won't reject
BBBJ - Nice; no complaint
FJ - wet and tight; she looks enjoying it
GFE - this is the best part; we hug and chat after i arrived; proactively offered massage between 2 shots; feel like hugging your first lover; a lot of cuddle
Old 02-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danielyee1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mew - Stable LoveAffair88

OKT - fast reply; settled within minutes to book. location is the usual G- hotel
Looks - Syt Yes. Looks, a bit of milf type. Liked it
Boobs - C/D. One hand cant grab fully her boobs
Frenching - didnt ask
BBBJ with capped - soft ;
FJ - bonk her with different position. Great bonk. Non stop til she cannot stand and ask for shoot. haha
GFE - Some cuddle, but I dont really come for that.

Damage: 100/1shot. Worth it

Remarks: she is going back soon
Old 02-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sanctum33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Coach from GentlemenClub..

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Coach
Shave : Trimmed
French: Yes!!
English: Yes
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: Natural B
CIM: NA
DT: Yes
AR: Yes
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

Coach opened the door dressed in only bra and g-string, showing me her nice ass. She has Thai tan, is tall, and some small tattoos. She is a cheerful and chatty gal new to SG. Speaks English well so conversations not a problem. Hardworking while doing the deed and service is top notch. Moans are sexy too . Overall left a happy guy.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jansonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Sandwich from Sugar

Stable: Sugar
Name: Sandwich
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: Natural B
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

Super young and chio. She said she is 25 but she looks 20-21. She somehow looks like my JC classmate and the looks grows on u. Quite tight. She is quite inexperienced but very very high gfe. Speaks decent english too.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for club Friday
Kasey
OKT : 9/10 responses
Looks : 8/10 petty and sweet
Body : 9 /10 smooth and nice curve
BJ : 7/10 only offer bj with condom
FJ : 9/10 response
Service : 9/10 hard working
Massage: before and after
Rtf: maybe
Remark : smooth , young , fair, hardworking .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1