The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Sorry for the delay..

All pms' replied..

Cheers..
Old 12-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joelost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro pm contact please
Old 12-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelost View Post
yo bro pm contact please
Pls PM me with your ctc number bro..
Old 12-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

ALL pms' replied..

Cheers..
Old 13-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

All pms' replied..

Cheers..
Old 13-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

doctorcare69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oops!! Just saw the post and remembered I promise to give fr. Sorrie for the delay bro kynky. Abit short of time so I write short fr okie. going knock off le

I was lucky to try fiona when she still got do solo some time back. my 1st impression is she is very pretty and fair. no need make up oso veri nice le. I dont like those heavy make up girls, turn me off. So fiona my type la, natural beauty.

Body is very nice n super smooth with no scar no tatoo. nipples almost pink or very light brown.nice to hug and grab. but I was gentle hor. Fj needless so say was very enjoyable. Pussy got ultra tight feeling, like pcc. made me cum in 5 min when normally I can last at least 25 min with other girl.

Lack of time to write much but overall very good experience with a girl that suit my taste. She is not those loud type of girl, very 'girl' type. In fact she don't look like FL at all. She is the type I would like to bring home show my parents.

oh also the hotel was very nice as usual.

Score IMO
Face: 8.5
Body: 8
FJ: 9
BBBJ: I don know I don like so no try
Rtf: sure immediate rtf if there is still solo. but now got to save up to take tarma so must delay abit
Old 13-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
Capricor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorcare69 View Post
Oops!! Just saw the post and remembered I promise to give fr. Sorrie for the delay bro kynky. Abit short of time so I write short fr okie. going knock off le

I was lucky to try fiona when she still got do solo some time back. my 1st impression is she is very pretty and fair. no need make up oso veri nice le. I dont like those heavy make up girls, turn me off. So fiona my type la, natural beauty.

Body is very nice n super smooth with no scar no tatoo. nipples almost pink or very light brown.nice to hug and grab. but I was gentle hor. Fj needless so say was very enjoyable. Pussy got ultra tight feeling, like pcc. made me cum in 5 min when normally I can last at least 25 min with other girl.

Lack of time to write much but overall very good experience with a girl that suit my taste. She is not those loud type of girl, very 'girl' type. In fact she don't look like FL at all. She is the type I would like to bring home show my parents.

Score IMO
Rtf: sure immediate rtf if there is still solo. but now got to save up to take tarma so must delay abit
A lot of fl dun look like fl what
Old 13-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorcare69 View Post

Score IMO
Tks for the FR bro..

All pms' replied..

Cheers..
Old 13-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

All PMs' replied..

Cheers..
Old 14-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

All pms' replied..

bros pls do not pm me for solo slots..

Cheers..
Old 14-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Richard 1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,pic and ctc, waiting for your reply
Ths
Old 15-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard 1 View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,pic and ctc, waiting for your reply
Ths
Pls PM me with yr ctc number..

All pms' replied..

Cheers..
Old 15-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Richmond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me e no pls TQ
Old 15-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
bro can pm me e no pls TQ
bro, pls pm me with yr ctc number..

cheers..
Old 16-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

All pms' replied..

Bros pls rem to give me yr ctc number in your pm..

Also take some time to read the thread on what Fiona provides in terms of services..do also not that only tarma is available with her sister Karen..Pls do not sms me for solo slots..

Cheers..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread