The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 14-02-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
I went to hotel 81 with Mary once, fucked her a couple of time. Fucked her raw but never shoot inside. To me the sex was borderline pass. Quite disappointed in the boobs. Sag like what like that. She say because she work out but i think she just old She loved the sex, cum like 3-4 times. Didnt wanna go back to her but she keep texting me. Even got some nudes from her. She also striptease on videocall for me. Anybody wanna jerk off to Mary body, let me know hahaaha. Still prefer viet may
Mary nudes?
Old 14-02-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Anyone fuck tangli raw before? Curious 🤨
Old 14-02-2021, 06:03 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Anyone fuck tangli raw before? Curious 🤨
Sure have one..
Old 14-02-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Sure have one..
If shoot inside full tank 1 shot how much sia? 1k same as Mary?
Old 14-02-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulkaoz View Post
Recently adventured in Orchard Towers and went to this HC at Orchard Towers called Angel Massage. Already went there twice. So here's the FR.

Name : Candy
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boob : C+ (Natural, soft and white)
HJ : 7/10
BJ : Didn't try
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 9/10
Overall : 8/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 30 + 30 (Massage + HJ)
RTF : Maybe.. So many others to try.
Does it make you anal? To tell the truth why I need a girl who makes anal. There is no such thing as money. I will give more in money.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Don't be surprise might be also 1k haha as there are carrots and Roberts around
Old 14-02-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mary and Tangli said they will never allow raw sex. Always must cap. Maybe bro here makes them too horny already. Lol! Anyway, both not fertile already la. Nice to cum in them but worried about safety (STD/ HIV as both fucked a long list of ppl). I am told Tangli will squirt when she is having orgasm and anal. Mary said they don’t do anal as it is disgusting. Mary feel dry at times as compared to Tangli. Someone who love sex but no one feed her. Lol
Old 14-02-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Mary and Tangli said they will never allow raw sex. Always must cap. Maybe bro here makes them too horny already. Lol! Anyway, both not fertile already la. Nice to cum in them but worried about safety (STD/ HIV as both fucked a long list of ppl). I am told Tangli will squirt when she is having orgasm and anal. Mary said they don’t do anal as it is disgusting. Mary feel dry at times as compared to Tangli. Someone who love sex but no one feed her. Lol
Haha have you tried anal tangli before?
Old 14-02-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Yest on every level able to see at least 1-2 shops open. Had the big boobs viet on L2 middle row, nothing much to say, inside the room the towel was wet n there’s was cockroaches running ard...opt to stand up n f her doggy..big saggy w dark nips, no sound effects n quite loose at the bottom. Done with deed went out bought a drink relax awhile n walked ard again. Went to top level only 1 shop opened, saw the lady in pink let the customer pay by nets machine haha..after her customer left she asked me come in n talk, I replied her I had my supper Liao but she offered me a big discount n so I took it n went in. Had a tummy boobs saggy n very sop just laid there for u to pump. Offered bbbj for extra n said fj wout rubber she charges extra too. Anyway 2 encounters not really justified will probably head back to find the quite pretty level 3 China gal
Old 14-02-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Yest on every level able to see at least 1-2 shops open. Had the big boobs viet on L2 middle row, nothing much to say, inside the room the towel was wet n there’s was cockroaches running ard...opt to stand up n f her doggy..big saggy w dark nips, no sound effects n quite loose at the bottom. Done with deed went out bought a drink relax awhile n walked ard again. Went to top level only 1 shop opened, saw the lady in pink let the customer pay by nets machine haha..after her customer left she asked me come in n talk, I replied her I had my supper Liao but she offered me a big discount n so I took it n went in. Had a tummy boobs saggy n very sop just laid there for u to pump. Offered bbbj for extra n said fj wout rubber she charges extra too. Anyway 2 encounters not really justified will probably head back to find the quite pretty level 3 China gal
OT the place is very dirty. Was the fucks very rush?
Old 14-02-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Already mentioned in earlier posts, most are rush jobs.. they expect u to finish in 30mins
Old 14-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
For the viet yup, keeps wanting u to cum quick but on her part she doesn’t do anything to hasten up the process...for the China ML almost the same just lying down like a dead fish n her sounds was more like a transgender sound...
Old 14-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
For the viet yup, keeps wanting u to cum quick but on her part she doesn’t do anything to hasten up the process...for the China ML almost the same just lying down like a dead fish n her sounds was more like a transgender sound...
Must really boycott the place. No shower facilities also
Old 14-02-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Talk only la. I had her once for $100. Seasoned chiongsters know these ladies will talk up themselves. Maybe got blur ang moh pay that much or people who are so rich 1k for 15min is nothing, im pretty sure got this kind of people. Singaporeans all very stingy one, they need to know how to sell. Honestly if i'm a char bo selling my body i wouldn't sell for less than 300 to fuck ugly dudes (assuming i look good, ha!).

If you can't afford just walk away. There are pussy everywhere. Maybe Mary's big boobs quite rare but just wait for GL to reopen lor, or after covid go thailand and play.

Honestly i feel OT is the worst place to play if you're the kind of guy who lasts long. No shower except for that one stall. Got a few ML here who are good but generally those atas spa is more worth luxurious, i had a 15min long bbbj at Ha Kang spa the other day. Went there two times i last damn long the MLs never complain at all. I always feel a bit gross after fucking at OT (except for the short big fake boob prc with the shower) compared to parklane or spas or GL. Girls here also very experienced at selling to stingy sinkies, they become stingy themselves.

Only good thing about OT is it's so accessible, PL sometimes got too little shops open because of the complaints.
Just shows you the value we were getting in GL, added bonus government health checks on the WLs and no worry over AV raids.

Like this post, Upz
Old 14-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Only place in OT got shower is Monica Level 3 near the lift .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1