The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Buying Eastern block country pussies in Thailand is like buying Thai mangoes in Eastern Europe and paying 5 time the price.
That's absolutely not true...
Honestly, do u wana go to Ukraine or Russia for a holiday? I don't think so right? And it's so troublesome just to get there! Many a times, you're gona get conned easily by the pimps if u don't know anyone there. Prices are not cheap too. Been there done that!
You'll be surprised, the Ruskies are quite affordable too in Asia.

Anyway I was just asking if anyone has any lobangs in Pattaya, not asking for opinions... LOL
Old 26-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I don't get the logic also. Maybe also because I don't find angmoh women attractive. Their accent, their wrinkles etc fuckin disgusting.
One man's meat another man's poison...
Old 26-02-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
There's no competition. Have you seen the farangs in Pattaya? All ugly fucks.
got syts one
rare but have.
once saw in walking street.
another time saw outside walking street, booked by an indian. Sit motorbike taxi with her leaving walking street
Old 26-02-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
got syts one
rare but have.
once saw in walking street.
another time saw outside walking street, booked by an indian. Sit motorbike taxi with her leaving walking street
U talking about angmoh girl or angmoh guys? I was referring to angmoh chiongsters when some guy said we must be thankful angmoh guys never compete with us for pussy. Don't know which universe he lives in need to compete with ugly washed up angmoh for ass. Go and see all angmoh punting forums they complain that thai girls rather go out with Asian guys but here he is saying angmohs are the competition. Must be some boomer who can't shake off his post colonial trauma.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
U talking about angmoh girl or angmoh guys? I was referring to angmoh chiongsters when some guy said we must be thankful angmoh guys never compete with us for pussy. Don't know which universe he lives in need to compete with ugly washed up angmoh for ass. Go and see all angmoh punting forums they complain that thai girls rather go out with Asian guys but here he is saying angmohs are the competition. Must be some boomer who can't shake off his post colonial trauma.
Bro, don't try to act smart here! I am not here to pick a fight with anyone..Don't have to be so sarcastic, don't have to thumb people down. After all, this is just bonking prostitutes, nothing to be so proud or glamorous.
I'd rather make friends here than having enemies.
U wana carry on talking, just pm me, I'll entertain u all the way!
Don't spam the thread here.

Last edited by countryman; 26-02-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Bro, don't try to act smart here! I am not here to pick a fight with anyone..Don't have to be so sarcastic. After all, this is just bonking prostitutes
I'd rather make friends here than having enemies.
U wana carry on talking, just pm me, I'll entertain u all the way!
Don't spam the thread here.
Not sarcastic. Just speaking the truth. Don't want to be your friend. Bye boomer.
Old 26-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sarcastic. Just speaking the truth. Don't want to be your friend. Bye boomer.
Good riddance....
Old 27-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good riddance....
You butt hurt by my comments? Stop crying like a little bitch. Better yet go make a little bitches report.

Old 27-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
I don't find angmoh women attractive. Their accent, their wrinkles etc fuckin disgusting.
The beautiful ones can earn big $$ by working in Dubai or some other big money places. Pattaya is not a big money place when compare to Dubai or Las Vegas. Some of the Eastern block working women in Pattaya looked like common cheap street hookers in Europe.
Old 27-02-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
do u wana go to Ukraine or Russia for a holiday? I don't think so right?
You'll be surprised, the Ruskies are quite affordable too in Asia.
Anyway I was just asking if anyone has any lobangs in Pattaya, not asking for opinions... LOL
Russian co-worker told me that Ukraine, Russia and Romania are cheap, but not safe for non-speaking Asians.
I am not buying any high price girls, just curious, what are the prices for mid 20 Eastern block girls with no baby damage ?
Old 27-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
You butt hurt by my comments? Stop crying like a little bitch. Better yet go make a little bitches report.

No time for your childish game here with u. U so free wana talk n carry on with this topic? pm me if u gotta balls!
Don't action action here n try to garner support! And don't spam the thread here! This will be my last time responding here to u..

Last edited by countryman; 27-02-2020 at 02:57 PM.
Old 27-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Russian co-worker told me that Ukraine, Russia and Romania are cheap, but not safe for non-speaking Asians.
I am not buying any high price girls, just curious, what are the prices for mid 20 Eastern block girls with no baby damage ?
Decent normal young looking ones about Usd150 - 200 a pop in Russian big cities. Gone were the days where u can get for Usd 100 or less..
Old 27-02-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
No time for your childish game here with u. U so free wana talk n carry on with this topic? pm me if u gotta balls!
Don't action action here n try to garner support! And don't spam the thread here! This will be my last time responding here to u..

Pm u then? Lao beng ah? Want to put time put place settle issit. You got balls then u pm me la.
Old 28-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Can everybody please go back to doing information exchanges ?

Ladyboys: You will not see ladyboys and dirty old men doing crazy things in the main street lb bars.
I saw them in the small Baby Boom agogo off Soi Buakhao. I did a 15 minutes reproductive organ examination
on two very feminine ladyboys for one ladydrink + 100b tips for each. I did it in the bar because the upstair room cost 500b.
Want to see scary looking ladymen? Take a walk on Soi 6/1, it is parallel to Soi 6.
I tried a 3 minute raw blow job from a beautiful 21 years old lb in Bella bar located on the mid section of
Soi Chayapoon, I cut the job short because I was afraid of catching std. The hand job from him was
exceptionally sensational; it is true that it takes a man to know how to pleasure a man.
700b for bj/hj and 1000b for backdoor access. I tried her corn hole, but my old jj was too weak to make it in.
===== The above was from my April 2019 trip ======

Last edited by Johnnyngai; 29-02-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kidzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I going on 3/3. Anyone going during that week?
Lazy to search through history. Any intro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1