The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2020, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Amourintoxique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexy time after couples massage

I'm trying to plan a couples spa with my partner, but i want to have some private sexy time after the session in the room.

Wondering if any of you have advice or experience in this?

I was thinking those couple suite with shower, but scared later do halfway they massage people come in... haha
Old 14-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
madog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexy time after couples massage

depends how much you are willing to pay and how long time you need
Old 14-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourintoxique View Post
I'm trying to plan a couples spa with my partner, but i want to have some private sexy time after the session in the room.

Wondering if any of you have advice or experience in this?

I was thinking those couple suite with shower, but scared later do halfway they massage people come in... haha
many places offer and that will depend how deep is your pocket. they will give you discreet alone time with your partner.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Now I'm interested. Any recommendations pls PM me. Thks.
Old 14-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog give sexy massages to bitches all the time before sex
Old 14-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Go for those couple massage with hot tub package. those normally will have 20-30mins of alone time. use that time to piak piak.
Old 14-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

You could have the double massage session in a hotel room and after the session....piak piak time.... .
Old 14-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Try elements spa at centerpoint
Old 16-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

We bonked like crazy after our couple massage at Lexis Hibiscus Resort in Port Dickson last year during our anniversary. N our room was far away from the reception so we could skinny dip not just at night but in the day (be more careful of course) in our own pool. N of course we also made full use of the sauna room. N she was in her sexy black bikini most of the time as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1