The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Garden of Nurgle

Hi all. I have returned back to SG after almost a year of being MIA. My life has been nothing but lots of down. My divorce in 2014. The death of my beloved in 2018. But here is to my return in 2020. May 2020 be more forgiving to my tortured soul.

----------

The last I left in SG was in Feb last year. I return back to my second home in New Zealand working my life to handle the team and build up a stronger and more fruitful team just like the home base in SG.

Working without Pris by my side was painful. But work is the only thing that I can get my mind off this past painful year. Life is short. You never knew when you will kick the bucket. My heart is still with Pris. But I have moved on with my sexual life. After all, I'm still a man. And I still need sexual relieve.

There I was lying on the bed as it's getting colder in NZ. The heater turns on slightly to warm my ageing body. Starting at the ceiling thinking nothing more than my life back in SG. Missing my home. My balcony of joy and pleasure. My wine and mixes. And of course, my lovely Pris.

Beth: Good morning dear. You are up early.

My attention turns back to Beth. Beth is the landlady whom I'm staying with while I'm in NZ. She is a year younger than me. I turn my head to face her with a full view of her large breast and pink nipples. Yes. I was bedding my landlady. A kiwi by birth. As I said, I still have sexual needs.

Me: Good morning Beth. I hope I wasn't too rough with you last night.
Beth: Not at all. It was awesome.

She got up from the bed, plant a deep kiss and went to the showers. As she walked past the window, the morning sun shined on her white body and ass as I had a glimpse of her fair skin. As she strode in her walk, I can see the condom I used sticking out of her fine pussy. The more steps she took, the more I can see my cum dripped out and rolled down her thigh.

Beth: Woops! Looks like I need to clean the floor.
Me: Don't worry. I will handle it. In the mean time, please get yourself ready while i go prepare breakfast.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Garden of Nurgle

Breakfast in NZ is like those typical western breakfast. Toast with different types of spread. Scramble eggs. Bacon. Coffee. My cooking have become sloppy. It was no longer a passion. It was another routine. It wasn't my best with effort put in but it's to fill the stomach and feed the hunger and my landlady. I was seating down reading the papers and drinking my coffee.

Me: Beth. It's time to eat breakfast and not my cock. So could you get up from between my leg and have your fill?

With that, she stop sucking my cock, giving one last long like and a kiss on the top of my fully erected 6 inch penis (During my time here, I did some pulling and taking of supplement to enlarge my penis). She got up, lick my face and took a sit next to me.

Beth: So what's your plan for today? If you ain't going to work, perhaps you can stay home with me and we could do more merry making.
Me: I'm intending to go and work although it's a Saturday. I can't slow down not with the momentum of how the company is growing.
Beth: Awww. But it's so cold and I want your warm body to heat me up.
Me: Not now. But let's pick it off tonight when I'm back.
Beth: Bitch...that's what you said last night. And in the end, I had to fuck a drunken Asian bastard that treated me like a whore.

Yes. I was drunk. I picked up heavy drinking of late to drown my stress and sorrow. But that's the only medicine that numbs me. And the sex was my lust. I'm surprised that I only had safe sex with Beth. I would have done her raw but I only saved it for special people. People like Pris.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

I got dressed and walked to the car. Choosing to ignore Beth temperament, I got to the car and start the engine. I glanced back and saw Beth flashing her knockers through the window and saw that the condom was still stuck in her pussy. Damn that fucking horny bitch.

The drive to office was about an hour. I was unlucky. After burying Pris, when I returned, my former temp house was only 15mins drive to my office. But the owner thought I moved away and rented out to another person. I was without a house and stayed at a motel. That's where I saw Beth ads of house rental. What got me attracted to it was the fact her house is along the beach side with slightly cheaper rates than the former.

I remember when I met her for the first time, she was in her tank top showing off her 38D size cleavages. She showed me around and I sign on the dotted line. I moved in the next day and she was so happy that I took her offer.

Beth: Hi burgle. Welcome to my crib and your new home. I do hope that you made yourself at home.
Me: Thank you Beth. To be honest, I was really attracted to your place sue to the location near the beach. I love having walks down the beach.
Beth: Me too! Shall we do that some days and maybe I can show you around like the best place to rest under the trees, lay on the sand and maybe go skinny dipping without anyone noticing!

Skinny dipping? I know the whites are very open about this but coming from her on the second day we met is very daring.

Me: I will consider your offer. In the mean time, do you cook a lot? I can offer extra payment by cooking you some meal and maybe try some Asian cuisine?

Sold. She was so happy that she gave me a big hug. Big enough that I felt her breast pressing hard against my belly (Yes. I'm taller than her.). I haven't felt that sort of touch and compassion in a long time that it started giving me a hard on.

Beth: Oh my! What are you packing in there?!
Old 13-02-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

1st supporter here, nice story, cheers!
Old 13-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back! And with a new story!

But, I think u have another story left hanging somewhere?
Old 14-02-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bobs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like something fun is happening. Please continue.
Old 14-02-2020, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

Another legend is back
Old 14-02-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back mate. Love your stories.. not necessarily the heartache but keep on going.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

Very nice story
Old 14-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back bro
Take care
Old 14-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more juicy story..
Old 14-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gaymacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping too!!
Old 15-02-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 15-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Welcome back! And with a new story!

But, I think u have another story left hanging somewhere?
Yes. But I do not have the heart to continue with that. Like the title, I want to let it rot.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1