The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Looking back at my bonking memory: 10 years edition

I have been lurking here since 2010, finally decided to make an account after I had an accident before CNY. Decided to stop feeling guilty of bonking and live my best life; catering to my lust. I also have a lot of bonking stories to share, sadly most of them either don't exist anymore or ML went back so sorry bros no ctc. Sorry if I am long winded, I like to be as detailed as possible. I won't continue if no one wants it

Let me turn back to the time when I was your typical insecure lying cringe kid, let me speed through the irrelevant parts. Always bombaman because I was never taught right, lying became second nature. Somehow still manage to meet my first love, but got used as a rebound. Went to say good bye and guess what? She was fucking someone else right behind her door, I sobbed as I pass her a letter from underneath her door. How to be sane after that??? Suffer in silence and shut myself out loh, aiyo so pathetic right... till now I still don't know if fucking all kinds of MLs and prostitute is a coping mechanism or just me realising what I am. At that point I didn't care, but it probably is. Anyway let's fast forward to my first bonk:

Name: Le Le

The year was 2010, my first time coming to Pearl Centre(RIP). In this post-zombie outbreak looking shopping centre with its falling ceiling panels and flash floods when it rains, it has a lot of hidden gems. You lao jiaos probably remember cheonging there in the good ol' days. But this was more than that to me. There were MLs everywhere from 1-4th floor, it was like a fish tank shopping centre. Back when you can ask ML to show their tits for inspection before you go in and some ML would actually flash it even if there are people walking pass. Lao jiaos would remember how regular AV would raid the place, those MLs balls were bigger than their neh neh back then. Say until like I am a lao jiao right? No, I am that gu nian who only see see look look while all kinds of people from uncles to office workers openly flirt, inspect and touch before going in to piak piak. I would regularly go there just to look at the entire procedure like a director, fantasizing how they get fucked to the ground. ML got so used to seeing me they don't even bother trying to pull me in anymore. All kinds of comments in heavy chinese-accent mandarin would come in when they see me, they would even tell the new MLs about me. It wasn't subtle, they think I'm ruining their business by loitering there and drawing people's attention.

"It is that weird xiao di again"

"This one don't need to care, he won't come in. Something wrong with his head"

"My kind of boy, looks so young too. Too bad he is weird"

Some lj lang loitering outside your business, who wouldn't think that way? Truth is I want to fuck all of them, but I just don't know why I can't. Onlookers and what people think don't scare me at all. But I simply just cannot do it, mental block from the heartbreak I guess. That was until one special day. I haven't been to Pearl Centre for a week(I roam other shopping centres as well), decided it was time to go again. Maybe got new gems to see. Remember the legendary June 2010 flood that paralyzed the entire CBD area? Yes, I went on that day. Ended up stuck at Pearls Centre because the dirty water was ankle/knee high on first floor, decided to roam more thinking it would go away eventually. The wind was forcing its way into the mall and making it super cold, so I decided to venture up to 3rd floor and find somewhere warmer. Did the usual scanning, most of the shops are closed while the ones opened are ignoring me usual. Then I heard a commotion from the corner unit on the right, I was confused because the last unit should be vacant. I turned and there I saw an uncle pointing at a young ML and shouting at her in hokkien+mandarin

"Everything don't do you you come here for what? You are just a chicken(whore), don't act so high class. I will not pay you, bitch!"

Then he stormed off, as he walked past me he shouted "Kua lan jiao" at me and as the usual teen goes, despite being way bigger and taller than him; I looked down in fear. I looked up after he walked past me for a good 1 minute to make sure he was gone. She was still standing there, sobbing. Other MLs nearby walked past me and went to console her as she slowly broke down and wailed in Chinese:

"I don't want to be here! If I can choose I wouldn't be here, I also have a mother! Why do he have to say it like that?!"

I was too far to hear what the other MLs say, I walked away as more people in other shops peek their head out to look. I loitered around 2nd floor again for a good 15 mins before heading up again, hoping the MLs were gone. Indeed, they were back in their shops and ignoring me as usual. I decided to walk to the corner unit to take a better look at her, SYT hard to resist. As I was walking past, one of the MLs said to me

"Xiao di don't go disturb her already, she is still crying"

But I ignored her and continued walking. As I approached her shop, there she was.

Sitting on her chair in her red short dress, bra-less with perky nipples poking through, her pale white thighs exposed to the elements as she was still sobbing away... smudging her make-up. Her complexion was flawless. My cock was rock hard just thinking about face fucking her while she's still crying... continue?
Old 12-02-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking back at my bonking memory: 10 years edition

Yes yes yes.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please share more
Old 13-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp; basha ready
Old 14-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice adventures here, cheers!
Old 15-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, please continue!!!
Old 15-02-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 16-02-2020, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good story
Old 16-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

brings back alot of memories for me too - Pearl Ctr. LoL.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 17-02-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. Waiting for more updates.
Old 17-02-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1