The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
susubanwthkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hard massage + happy ending

Bro can share? Thx
Old 13-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can share this contact? Thanks.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcoming View Post
Recently went for a massage as my back has been feeling aches as of late. Got this contact from another bro, decided to go down for some good hard back massage.

Upon entering, was brought to a room with a nice ambience, and attached shower. ML knocked an re-entered while I was putting my underwear back on, and invited me to lay down. She stood in front of my head while massaging my shoulders, and let her thighs touch my hands which were hanging off the bed. Oil was used that seemed to heat up while she rubbed, and there was good strength in the massage, not piano type. She was also accommodating when I asked her to focus more on my lower back.

After about 30mins, she asked me to remove my underwear (still facing down). She then sat on me and rubbed my thigh and butt and lower back. 10mins later, she asked me to turn around while she rubbed my upper thigh and groin. She then left the room for a short while.

She returned after 1 minute, then sat down beside me, removed the towel covering my thigh, and placed my hand on her waist, before taking off her shirt and shorts. We kissed while she straddled me, my hands went on her back to unhook her bra, but there wasn't a buckle there. Sensing this, she guided my hand towards her boobs, indicating that it was a front-hooked bra. I removed her bra and panties, and she proceeded to give me a slurpy BBBJ.

She then asked if I wanted more sucking or start fucking, so I told her I wanted her to suck my 2IC for a while more, which she did. Then, she put on cap for me and rode me. When I wanted a harder pump, we leaned back and I went on top of her. We frenched and she hugged me tight before I came. We cuddled for 5 mins before she cleaned me up.

She left the room again for less than a minute before coming back, and let me suck her soft boobs while she stroked my hair. Ultimate GFE! She saw that I was hard again, and teased my groin for a while. Then it was almost time up so I took a shower while she got dressed. We then hugged like long lost lovers and she bid me goodbye.

Face: 9/10, look like taiwanese Syt
Body: 7.5/10, flat tummy, soft boobs, puffy nipples. Not for bros who like super big boobs though
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10, and not a time-watcher
RTM: Definitely!

Looking for good massage with BBBJ and/or FJ, in the east, northeast, or central. PM only if you have contact to trade.
please share contact please!
Old 13-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MassageLver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro do exchange contact! thank you!
Old 13-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 16
blackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to all

Bro please share contact, thanks in advance!
Old 13-02-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Heavenllly is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share location n price
Old 13-02-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hahapro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro please share, tq
Old 13-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, i love to try this ML.
Please pm me her name and spa contact.
i can share u mine too. but yours seem more power from your written fr
ok thanks!!
B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcoming View Post
Recently went for a massage as my back has been feeling aches as of late. Got this contact from another bro, decided to go down for some good hard back massage.

Upon entering, was brought to a room with a nice ambience, and attached shower. ML knocked an re-entered while I was putting my underwear back on, and invited me to lay down. She stood in front of my head while massaging my shoulders, and let her thighs touch my hands which were hanging off the bed. Oil was used that seemed to heat up while she rubbed, and there was good strength in the massage, not piano type. She was also accommodating when I asked her to focus more on my lower back.

After about 30mins, she asked me to remove my underwear (still facing down). She then sat on me and rubbed my thigh and butt and lower back. 10mins later, she asked me to turn around while she rubbed my upper thigh and groin. She then left the room for a short while.

She returned after 1 minute, then sat down beside me, removed the towel covering my thigh, and placed my hand on her waist, before taking off her shirt and shorts. We kissed while she straddled me, my hands went on her back to unhook her bra, but there wasn't a buckle there. Sensing this, she guided my hand towards her boobs, indicating that it was a front-hooked bra. I removed her bra and panties, and she proceeded to give me a slurpy BBBJ.

She then asked if I wanted more sucking or start fucking, so I told her I wanted her to suck my 2IC for a while more, which she did. Then, she put on cap for me and rode me. When I wanted a harder pump, we leaned back and I went on top of her. We frenched and she hugged me tight before I came. We cuddled for 5 mins before she cleaned me up.

She left the room again for less than a minute before coming back, and let me suck her soft boobs while she stroked my hair. Ultimate GFE! She saw that I was hard again, and teased my groin for a while. Then it was almost time up so I took a shower while she got dressed. We then hugged like long lost lovers and she bid me goodbye.

Face: 9/10, look like taiwanese Syt
Body: 7.5/10, flat tummy, soft boobs, puffy nipples. Not for bros who like super big boobs though
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10, and not a time-watcher
RTM: Definitely!

Looking for good massage with BBBJ and/or FJ, in the east, northeast, or central. PM only if you have contact to trade.
Old 13-02-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Kiddd is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind bro can share contact pls? Thx
Old 13-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Kingkongspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah shiok leh.
Can share w me bro. Why I always can't find this kind of spa de.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Soulmoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, care to share? if you don mind that i do not have any more interesting than yours. Has always been looking for a good massage and addition, then yours seems like a right fit. Cheers!
Old 14-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She is not new and was constantly advertised by one of the advertisers in this sub forum. I think her business is not doing well. Anyway, her charges were not what I would pay. In total be prepared to pay $200 including the $50 entrance fee. If you negotiate with her she will be quite sarcastic.
Old 14-02-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance.
Old 14-02-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Piakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, honestly I do not have any contact to share, still able to get the contact from u?
Old 14-02-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hihi234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact pls thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1