The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
At what age do you think it's okay for married men to visit prostitutes?

So life is all about YOLO and probably the things you regret are the things you didn't do. I've been asking myself, at what age will I tell my wife that I'm gonna YOLO and go out play (she can go play too) and we will respect each other's right to yolo. My personal guess is from 48 years old onwards but not sure if my sex stamina can still survive by then. Can that happen in real life? Would like to hear from laojiaos here.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At what age do you think it's okay for married men to visit prostitutes?

I think any age is fine as long as the wife does not get to know about it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

https://sbfsg.org/showthread...=760876&page=3

Can add on from here
Old 07-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

THIS YOLO justification is just a flimsy excuse to do everything a person wishes to without considering consequences. The opposite side of this coin is You Only Die Once. So it's better to think wisely.

Back to your question... Its not an age question. You do it when you can deal/live with the consequences, it has nothing to do with a number.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

18 lo. Too young okt dun let u go in
Old 08-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Remember to bring IC in case OKT check. Then bring NTUC card to accumulate Link Points ok?
Old 08-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
So life is all about YOLO and probably the things you regret are the things you didn't do. I've been asking myself, at what age will I tell my wife that I'm gonna YOLO and go out play (she can go play too) and we will respect each other's right to yolo. My personal guess is from 48 years old onwards but not sure if my sex stamina can still survive by then. Can that happen in real life? Would like to hear from laojiaos here.
Do it when you are still young and have stamina.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

the age when u can earn your own money to visit prostitutes. don't use your parent's money pls
Old 08-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
i think its not about at what age, rather it should be at what status or level are you with your spouse...
Old 16-02-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Coyotes2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Ngl have been going since 16 so I think it's literally where your morale compass is at.
If you dont feel guilty, your wife doesnt find out and you got the cash - I dont see why not.
Old 16-02-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I never been to. No feeling just lust.
I prefer touching, massage the lady and chatting

Anyway, my wife treat me like I m going to release to her. So I gave up. Not touching her for so close to 5 years liao
Old 16-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I started because the girls looked better than my wife.
But now stock is so bad in Dome 1 - tattooed mothers in their 30s with saggy tits, stretch marks and lots of body fat...
My wife might actually look better....
Old 16-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
baltimore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best never let wife know.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I started because the girls looked better than my wife.
But now stock is so bad in Dome 1 - tattooed mothers in their 30s with saggy tits, stretch marks and lots of body fat...
My wife might actually look better....
There are still gems here and there
Old 16-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
DBSTeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
I never been to. No feeling just lust.
I prefer touching, massage the lady and chatting
Touching and chatting can be fun too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1