The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
tio KC

i recently visit a MP, then had a great time with the FL, then after that i try to book her again but seems like got to wait, another FL at the same MP is free and responded. so i went up, then this previous FL suddenly msg me say she know i with others. then massage half way suddenly she chut the ultimum, to never find her again. sian, dont they just treat customer like customer? or trying to kc me
Old 06-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tio KC

Well always take it that they try to KC customer lor.

Then with this mental alertness, you will be safe.

But if she really try to KC you and you are willing then go for it.

All adults here, willing player + willing payer.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Its her lost anyway. She lose a regular customer. Just find others

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 07-02-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U are paying money for service leh...
I was a shop recently fucked one girl then went back to fuck the lady boss... Both know I fucked both of them...
No such drama also... Don't buy in to their kc attitude...
Old 07-02-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Well always take it that they try to KC customer lor.

Then with this mental alertness, you will be safe.

But if she really try to KC you and you are willing then go for it.

All adults here, willing player + willing payer.
If you KC, then you will also become Kum gong, then finally Kum Lan. They just want the money and credit cards in your wallet. Travel 10, 000 miles to come here to love you deep deep? HAHAHAHAHA, that's why all PRCs meis meis know SG men are very loving, but also stupid. An Ah Tiong would have bashed her up.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
i recently visit a MP, then had a great time with the FL, then after that i try to book her again but seems like got to wait, another FL at the same MP is free and responded. so i went up, then this previous FL suddenly msg me say she know i with others. then massage half way suddenly she chut the ultimum, to never find her again. sian, dont they just treat customer like customer? or trying to kc me
Totally unprofessional ... LOL. Wear mask to protect yourself from KC virus
Old 07-02-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
U are paying money for service leh...
I was a shop recently fucked one girl then went back to fuck the lady boss... Both know I fucked both of them...
No such drama also... Don't buy in to their kc attitude...
because i rarely meet good service girl, this girl like good service & skillful. so thats why abit sian if cannot find her again..
i rarely meet a girl that can keep frenching for like 30-40 min, and can let me cum from FJ.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
because i rarely meet good service girl, this girl like good service & skillful. so thats why abit sian if cannot find her again..
i rarely meet a girl that can keep frenching for like 30-40 min, and can let me cum from FJ.
Bro money make wonders... She will not reject the money... But be careful of being kc...
Old 07-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Totally unprofessional ... LOL. Wear mask to protect yourself from KC virus
have to wear cap too, otherwise kena KC 9696

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 07-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, try play along and see where it leads to. u nv know...
Old 07-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
If you KC, then you will also become Kum gong, then finally Kum Lan. They just want the money and credit cards in your wallet. Travel 10, 000 miles to come here to love you deep deep? HAHAHAHAHA, that's why all PRCs meis meis know SG men are very loving, but also stupid. An Ah Tiong would have bashed her up.
Yup Yup, some bros here pockets are very deep. I had an encounter with a ML that her “boy friend” called her in the middle of our session and told her that he had transferred her $10,000 to her account. She sweet talk and honey talk on the phone.

Once put down phone, she just say 烦死了,一天要打几次. And we got back into action.

Anyways, I just feel that if that’s what people who got KC can accept then what’s right and wrong? Importantly have fun ba. We only live once.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Bro, try play along and see where it leads to. u nv know...
yea, but it seems like the more detached you are the more they want to latch on to you. but of course i not so power like those guys that can get free raw sex
Old 07-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Yup Yup, some bros here pockets are very deep. I had an encounter with a ML that her “boy friend” called her in the middle of our session and told her that he had transferred her $10,000 to her account. She sweet talk and honey talk on the phone.

Once put down phone, she just say 烦死了,一天要打几次. And we got back into action.

Anyways, I just feel that if that’s what people who got KC can accept then what’s right and wrong? Importantly have fun ba. We only live once.
also met similar situation, while i continue to french and bang her until she bleed and she say she loved it. advise for bros to save the $ wisely and spend on your family instead.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

KC them 1st so that you are immune to their KC
Old 07-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
have to wear cap too, otherwise kena KC 9696

nv so power before do raw yet. if got girl willingly i think i might go for it , maybe not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1