The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To all the men I've fucked before.

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
preciousfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, bookmarked this thread!
Old 14-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ! Very open sharing ! You opened my eyes Sis !
Old 14-02-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis opened up your heart with long updates, I can really empathise with you.
Better days are ahead, jia you, cheers!
Old 15-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 16-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sis suffered so much, I can feel it. Please continue writing.
Old 16-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xSEXxFUN is Cool - loads of Potential

Sis pls continue
Old 17-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 5
ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!

Sorry for this late update, I've been busy with work and I've still got a lot of games that needs catching up with. Bah! It's not like I didn't 'expose' CB Kia to the public. I did but no one took it seriously and I kinda gave up on it. There's no point trying to 'expose' him anymore. I didn't exactly told my father what had happened but I think he knew and I guess him and I both came to the conclusion that it's part of growing up. He always told me since I was a kid, about how he would go out to see and experience the world when he was 18. Life is never fair and if the road is filled with pain and loss on how I'm meant to mature then so be it. At least I'm wiser now.

I've talked about the shittiest boyfriend I had, now let me tell you about the first boyfriend I had. I forgotten his name but he stayed in Yishun, quite a horn dog tho. He smokes, had a buzz cut cause he was in the army with glasses and a lil taller than me. I was in my ah lian days, working in retail at some shop in Suntec selling marked up clothes to ladies. I wasn't exactly happy with it but a job is a job and back then, we need the money to go shop at Bugis. Hahahaha. It was quite a good experience overall, since a lot of japanese ladies like to shop there and with my basic understanding of the japanese language, I managed to get a lot of sales. LOL!

I met him thru Tagged, and he came to pick me up from work. My first impression of him? None. There was nothing impressive about him and he wasn't good looking. No sex, only some light petting here and there. Did I love him or even like him? No? I just wanted a boyfriend because most of my friends are in a relationship and I don't want to feel left out. I somehow managed to found out he was 'cheating' on me. Hitting up girls and trying to have dirty conversations with them. As a good ah lian, I called him up one night when I was hanging with a few of my friends and their boyfriends. I told him to came down to meet up with me and later we could go to my place for sex. The stupid fool took the bait. Thanks to his penis. Hahaha.

He came down and I immediately berated him. He stood there head down, silent but I could see that his eyes was looking at my chest. I slapped him: “Oi, my face is up here knn!” I could even hear my friend's boyfriend telling her that I was really fierce. After that, he scampered off home while me and my group of friends just laughed at him and the whole situation. I did reflected at my actions, was I not caring enough? Not loving enough? Or perhaps overall I wasn't good enough for him?

From that day onward, any romantic relationship I have, I always said: “If one day, you wish to leave just tell me and I'll let you go.” I'll try to not let myself invest too much feelings into the relationship. So far, I've failed only once with the Cb Kia. Hahaha. As I grew older, I think I don't really hold much faith in any romantic relationships? I will always be me, doing my own shit and if the guy wants to leave, sure sure, I'll gladly send him out. I won't even bother trying to make him stay, I'm over that. Every one have the rights to find someone they want/feel good with.

Of course, don't fucking ask for a perfect girl when you yourself can't bring shit to the table or isn't perfect yourself. There was also a time where I would date guys but I'll drop them immediately as soon as I get bored of them. Like once I've known enough about you and there isn't anything else interesting, goodbye, I'm onto the next dude.

Now I'm more into having a person who's able to be comfortable with the silence between us.

I saw a lot of my primary/secondary school classmates getting married, having kids or married with kids and here I am telling this lady who told me that I should have kids: “I don't want a spawn of satan to destroy my vagina, thanks.”

老了,不想也不敢在妄想了。只要你活的好就行了。我别无渴求。
Old 29-02-2020, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Foreseasonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, more please!
Old 29-02-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,

How would you define a healthy relationship?
Old 01-03-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 01-03-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS,

How would you define a healthy relationship?
After fucking, both stay...

If no fucking, both still stay....
Old 01-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bryee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, waiting for more updates
Advert Space Available