The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
jialatale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio Bu married SG ML in melbourne

Camping for updates on chio bu
Old 09-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more interesting updates, please.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Camping, sorry no power to up but I'm sexcited for updates
Old 09-02-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MouParkPlane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS, hope to read more!
Old 09-02-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS MIA again... always like tat... sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-02-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS MIA again... always like tat... sigh
TS MIA because of you knowing too much of his secrets mah!!!!
Old 09-02-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
TS MIA because of you knowing too much of his secrets mah!!!!
...hahaha...wat a joke...i tink we r all trying to know his secrets mah but maybe he is too busy enjoying bonking his real life milfs friends and acquaintances ...until he got no time to cum here to share with us his stories

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...hahaha...wat a joke...i tink we r all trying to know his secrets mah but maybe he is too busy enjoying bonking his real life milfs friends and acquaintances ...until he got no time to cum here to share with us his stories
Must be bonking Evelyn whenever he is free, that's why no time to continue
Old 09-02-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Dalsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS continue this nice story soon
Old 09-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Chio Bu married SG ML in melbourne

Looking forward to TS continuing his story and experience with a SGP ML in Melbourne.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd ...

Evelyn walked in first, and I noted her butt was firm, toned and smooth. She started the shower and looked back at me while i removed my clothes. My johnson was fully erect (first time ever a sg girl ever taken her clothes off for me so fast lol.. PRC, Thai, Viet etc FL/ML only so fast le!)

I stepped into the shower and cupped Evelyn's butt. She smiled, soaped her hands up (long fingers) and gently soaped her and my body up, reaching down to wash my genitals and backside. I did the same, soaping her up a little, hands over her breasts, which were firm to the touch. At this point knew nothing about her background. I felt she was comfortable enough and I asked"

M: um so are you from Singapore?

Her eyes suddenly widened, a bit awkward, with her soap covered hand stroking my erect cock

E: Um, you could tell?

M: (in a joking tone) yeah lah

E: (she laughed, a little at ease) haha, good guess. yeah i'm from singapore. Are you living in Australia?

M: Yeah, um, just short term, work transfer (still very cautious not to tell too much about myself!)

E: Oh cool, i'm studying here.

She turned the shower off and stepped out

E: Are you ready to start your massage? This is interesting, I never imagined I would meet a Singaporean here. I only have had local caucasian Aussies here.

M: haha, well, i hope i'm a memorable client!

Before getting onto the massage bed, i leaned in and hugged her. A bit awkward, but I just wanted to feel her tits against me before we started.

contd...

Bro, can share contact & location?
Old 14-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

My dear bros, deep apology for my MIA, my office was closed in Melb and I had to move out of my apartment. Anyway, now staying with friends.

As apology, i will write in the entire 1st and 2nd visit with chiobu Evelyn today. I hope you enjoy, and comments and points ups always appreciated w humble thanks frm me.

contd...

Evelyn didnt seem to mind me hugging her, though i'm sure her hubby would hv minded knowing some chee ko pek cheongster just saw and felt his wife's perky boobs. I was on the table, and her massage was nice, gentle, remind me of one of my ex's in sg who gave me massages. Didn't feel professional , but felt just nice and homely. I decided to start talking to her in Singlish and Hokkien, maybe something she hadn't experience for a while.. initially felt a bit difficult mah, my face down while getting massaged.

Me: You dont mind ah, working place like this?

E: Dun mind leh. Just massage, and it's very easy money.

M: But you work as a banker leh, why do you need to do this?

E: Easy money, and anyway, cannot work more than certain number of hours. I am also a tutor at the Uni.

My entire body was bare on the msg table, and I felt her going lower, her hands slowing a little near my butt, moving around it, a little nervously.

I didn't say anything, but a little disappointed, since I was hoping for a little more contact. But we kept talking about different things, plans for CNY, her family life in SG, why she chose to study in Aus. Basically building a bit of comfort level for her, when time came to massage my front

When I turned around, I saw the lovely, tall, slender Evelyn with perky tits above me. Her lovely trimmed pussy was eye level to me if I turned my head, which I did, as she began massaging my chest, stomach then thighs.

contd...
Old 14-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

I smiled up at Evelyn, and she smiled back at me. My right hand reached around and palmed her ass cheek, and began kneading it gently.

E: Be careful leh, cannot touch in here.

M: Just let me know if I go too far la. I'm guai guai boy leh.

She laughed at that, and it was either her tits shaking as she laughed or her firm butt cheek in my palm that made my johnson grow. She smiled, her oil covered hands moving to my inner thigh, and lightly brushing against my ballsac.

E: Do you want me to massage you there?

M: Of course leh, I don't mind.

She smiled, I was turn on she asked in that way, and she began to massage my balls and stroke my erect cock shaft. Meanwhile, i went to autoroam mode, kneading her ass firmer, and noticing her smiling. I moved my hand away from her ass and up to her left boob. She stepped away a little

E: Cannot do that lah, not allowed!

M: Why not meh? I just touched your kha chhng la!

E: *laughing* cheeky guy. it's the rules.

She smiled, now freely stroking my cock, as it thickened between her fingers

E: But.. if you want, I can, you know, for $50.

M: Give me a blowjob?

She laughed again, boobs jiggling.

E: No lah, you know. Happy ending. I do not usually offer because most guys here bit creepy, but I like you leh.

M: For $50, blowjob can?

She laughed again .. and went a little silent, still massaging my johnson gently.. I think she was carefully considering my latest offer

contd..
Old 14-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sirrussun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue ...
Old 14-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

interesting story .. go on bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1