The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are you when you are not whoremongering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Ya.. wonder how they got caught.. hotel CCTV?

https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...erage-student/
contact tracing. usually hotel CCTV is for confirmation, unless you are prominent person
Old 09-02-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
won't be surprised that there are samsters who are top management in sgx listed public companies too..

The higher you go, the more stress you are, the more sex you need.
This is hardly surprising. Especially for those who go for local FLs... You need a certain level of income to afford the price they are charging. Can't possible blow a few thousands a month and still have to afford mortgage and family expenses.

Furthermore, the higher up your work is, the easier it is to disguise your cheonging lifestyle, no one would doubt you when you say you have a meeting outside of office hours or you didnt pick up your phone because you were giving a presentation or on a phone call with your colleague in the london office.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Isn't this always the case? The 'beng' type guy is actually a loving, faithful husband and father. Come back home straight after work every day. Family life changes them. Then those colleagues who talk dirty jokes, and send risque stuff on whatsapp, are also mainly family men, and that's their only outlet and as far as they go.

It's those decent, quiet, straight-arrow types that are living double lives most of the time! Nothing wrong with that. At least you pay for your fun, and not doing anything else illegal like those that get into trouble with the law. Satisfy your "inner molester" in a safe and controlled environment ...
I have a hypothesis on this, I think it's because the "beng" type and those colleagues who talks dirty, etc, they had their share of fun when they was younger, so when they got married, they are done with all that stuff.

Now compare that with those decent, quiet, type guys, they don't have that kind of experience when they grew up, so now when they have money, they want to feel what its like to be able to do it, because they can't when they are young..

just my 2 cents.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Ya.. wonder how they got caught.. hotel CCTV?

https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...erage-student/
No need to go to such trouble. They caught the pimp himself who presumably had to give all the business info to the police. That was how so many people were identified and netted.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Former teacher, I worked as chef and in niche fields as well. Anymore will definitely expose me since I have work in female heavy environments before.

From what I was told and rumours I caught wind of: hard-working, team player, good leader, smart, unique, funny, adorable, handsome, soft(my skin), like to be alone, walking encyclopedia, "not like other guys"

Reality is, I am a whore addict. I love prowling different places to find hidden ML gems in MP, it's like opening up christmas presents; you never know what you'll get. The adrenaline and ecstasy from hunting makes my cock rock hard. "Building rapport" by becoming their favourite customer, making them try their hardest to hold their moan in, making an experienced whore cum multiple times just from pussy eating, fucking to the rhythm of their preference, it just turns me on so much. When you reach a point of closeness where they decide not to charge you anymore, even foregoing FJ service so they can go for HIV test and let you raw dog cum inside whenever you want. It just makes you feel like a king with unlimited power.

I tried several tomes to quit, to settle down and conform to what's normal. But I just come back stronger and more eager to please. I do not regret it though, it made me who I am today. Making girls attracted to you with minimal sweet talking and manipulation, it's like a superpower you gain from fucking. Lao jiao cheongsters should know what I'm talking about. I simply hate being confined to one person and the talks of emotional love, I prefer pure unhinged lust. I don't do fwb or ons though, I always believe girls deserve a loyal and loving regular joe rather than a whore addicted manslut like me
Old 09-02-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
I assumed these guys use space cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
No need to go to 魔都風云 可以去搜全集such trouble. They caught the pimp himself who presumably had to give all the business info to the police. That was how so many people were identified and netted.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If I'm not mongering then I'm either exercising or I'm busy keeping this site going against all odds.

It's pretty hard to take on the MDA because they have all the resources at their disposal and all I have is me.

The MDA is supposed to help DEVELOP media but as far as I can see all they do is ban sites. That doesn't sound like "development" in my books.

They should be renamed MBA.
I bet if boss praises the MIW to the heavens and knock down the opposition MDA will be more than happy to help develop this particular media But I would say their clampdown are technical problems which can be worked around. What's really ailing SBF is the rot from within. I was here since the good old days when there were FRs and all that. Now FL Dome is just repeated posts by OKTs. Other threads are swamped with pointless point gatherers, China government propaganda and other fake comments. It's a tough job for boss and his successor Good Luck!

Ranking of FLs I tried since returning in 2023.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 10-02-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Wow... Good one, how much do you spend on ML per pop?

With contact tracing now, mp becomes less favourable playground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Former teacher, I worked as chef and in niche fields as well. Anymore will definitely expose me since I have work in female heavy environments before.

From what I was told and rumours I caught wind of: hard-working, team player, good leader, smart, unique, funny, adorable, handsome, soft(my skin), like to be alone, walking encyclopedia, "not like other guys"

Reality is, I am a whore addict. I love prowling different places to find hidden ML gems in MP, it's like opening up christmas presents; you never know what you'll get. The adrenaline and ecstasy from hunting makes my cock rock hard. "Building rapport" by becoming their favourite customer, making them try their hardest to hold their moan in, making an experienced whore cum multiple times just from pussy eating, fucking to the rhythm of their preference, it just turns me on so much. When you reach a point of closeness where they decide not to charge you anymore, even foregoing FJ service so they can go for HIV test and let you raw dog cum inside whenever you want. It just makes you feel like a king with unlimited power.

I tried several tomes to quit, to settle down and conform to what's normal. But I just come back stronger and more eager to please. I do not regret it though, it made me who I am today. Making girls attracted to you with minimal sweet talking and manipulation, it's like a superpower you gain from fucking. Lao jiao cheongsters should know what I'm talking about. I simply hate being confined to one person and the talks of emotional love, I prefer pure unhinged lust. I don't do fwb or ons though, I always believe girls deserve a loyal and loving regular joe rather than a whore addicted manslut like me
Old 10-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by himeya View Post
I have a hypothesis on this, I think it's because the "beng" type and those colleagues who talks dirty, etc, they had their share of fun when they was younger, so when they got married, they are done with all that stuff.

Now compare that with those decent, quiet, type guys, they don't have that kind of experience when they grew up, so now when they have money, they want to feel what its like to be able to do it, because they can't when they are young..

just my 2 cents.
Same, agree with you.

Back then in Sec school was a typical geek and nerd (prob still now one). Those will shy when talk to girls and cannot be seen together coz your other classmates will tease you type.

Loser but well, didn't find sex interesting, had wet dreams and only masterbate when i was Jc1. Didn't know how it works back then.

Long story short, got exposed to FL n ML, some of few good fucks were there, but got tired of it as it was commercial (hard to get good onces sometimes) -> that time was army and not much $$$

Fell in love but not enough, cheated and realise love making was better yet i am fucked up.

Discovered KTV and it was fun for awhile, then realised it was commercial too~

I mean, that's the real world. asked myself wtf i want and settled down with an amazing girl I Love.

Day Time Im a office worker, night time Im just a good hubby.

Ya know, ya got to love yourself. Literally and sexually :P coz mostly i do it with her, sometimes i self-help or she helps me with it and those amazing vibrating fleshlights~~~

Having experienced those sexcapades, most of us probably can relate :X
Old 10-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of double-lifers around.

Here's one more for the coronavirus season. When you are roped into a "crisis" committee in your company to ensure precautions and procedures are complied for biz continuity and safety ... but outside work hours , still go ahead and chiong your regular ...
Old 17-02-2020, 04:29 AM
Samster

Yeah, but stop going to geylang. Some okt even has temperature taking measure (vpremium).
Old 17-02-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Wow ..... this is truly profound ...... food for tot everione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Superman never stops pretending to be Clark Kent, cause when he does the whole world will come crashing in on him. Need to keep pretending to be Clark so you can be Superman!

Cheers bros and sisters. Be blessed!
Old 17-02-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
I know friends that visit FL and ML but to them I am just a nice faithful husband that do not eat or play outside.
A secret that no one should ever know.
Same here, a secret that no one shld ever know.
Old 18-02-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
This topic is fucking dangerous. Never know how little you need to give away to get sexposed.

I can't say anything at all about what I do. This topic has reminded me that I went from trying to set aside $40 occasionally for a gl session 15 or so years ago to now being able to afford chionging anytime I want.

I sometimes wonder if there's a more premium chionging scene not covered under sbf. The kind where you can get models, celebrities, etc to entertain you for a price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1