The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
My opion, the virus seem like only love chinese. The case so far large number is chinese race
I think it more likely reflects the fact that the virus originated in PRC, and typically PRC people do not have much mixing or social interaction with other races, that's why you see mostly chinese people affected.

Actually ang moh also equally susceptible, as now there are fears of the virus spreading in western countries.

Only indonesian is immune!
Old 16-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Personal story known this PRC massue for 3 years her massage skill are good the above average type and also quite chio with hj.

However she will never return your WhatsApp for booking appointment if her schedule is full for that day. You will never get even a reply.

Now with this Wuhan flu. I was in a meeting the other day I received 3 calls within one hours and 1 SMS asking me to go massage.

I blocked her number straight.
Pls post contact here. I am sure still many bros are interested to help her
Old 16-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Pls post contact here. I am sure still many bros are interested to help her
ditto bro afterburn. pm ctc and some people will go.
Old 16-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSEXxFUN View Post
For the safety of your family members better stop for the time being.
This disease not like STD/HIV. If you kena STD/HIV, you ownself suffer but if you kena this virus, can infect your whole family
Old 16-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Personal story known this PRC massue for 3 years her massage skill are good the above average type and also quite chio with hj.

However she will never return your WhatsApp for booking appointment if her schedule is full for that day. You will never get even a reply.

Now with this Wuhan flu. I was in a meeting the other day I received 3 calls within one hours and 1 SMS asking me to go massage.

Serves people like her right. Fucking arrogant when times are good, just like those fucking taxi drivers. no sympathy for chibais
Old 16-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I deleted her contact meaning I cannot retrieve it. Anyway she gave hj at an expensive price. I tried once but nothing to wow about. She does give good massage that's y I went to her.

I blocked and deleted it as I was having a meeting and she called 3 times I was kinda pissed off.
Old 16-02-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
The best thing to do is not to cheong for a while...at least till this virus dies down. Now with the virus spreading, the authorities are even more strict trying to trace all the places a infected person goes to. Aided with the hundreds of cameras everywhere, you will be tracked. Lay low for a while and save the $$$
One of the key concern is the contact tracing where our well guarded secret activities all this while may be jeopardised. The contact tracing is conducted by the police CID detectives as they are good in investigating and tracking down people.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...allaying-fears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
This disease not like STD/HIV. If you kena STD/HIV, you ownself suffer but if you kena this virus, can infect your whole family
True, thats the other key concern, our family.
Old 16-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Covid-19 outbreak

TV news reported 75 confirmed cases (3 more) as at 12pm, 16 February 2020. Good news is 19 have been discharged. 5 in ICU. Disgusting to see seniors who spit openly as if to say they want the flu to spread among the community. Practise good personal hygiene by washing hands with soap frequently. Be safe.

Last edited by liketosleep; 17-02-2020 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Add information.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid-19 outbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
TV news reported 75 confirmed cases (3 more) as at 12pm, 16 February 2020. Good news is 19 have been discharged. 5 in ICU. Disgusting to see seniors who spit openly as if to say they want the flu to spread among the community. Practise good personal hygiene by washing hands with soap frequently. Be safe.
yes, this is very true, especially in those older housing estate e.g. bukit merah.

the nonchalant attitude.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
gemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Now very easy to book because ML has less or no customer. You can also spend more time with ML with no extra charge. Can bonk ML with no worry kena raid because police very busy with virus
Old 17-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I think it more likely reflects the fact that the virus originated in PRC, and typically PRC people do not have much mixing or social interaction with other races, that's why you see mostly chinese people affected.

Actually ang moh also equally susceptible, as now there are fears of the virus spreading in western countries.

Only indonesian is immune!
if u don't test, completely bochup. The number will always be zero.
Old 17-02-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Go spa first and then church to pray didnt get virus??!?
Whether go spa first then go church or go church first then go spa, if you are in contact with a virus carrier, you will still be at risk of infection. Looks what happen to Grace Assembly church cluster, hopefully none go spa after that church service.
Old 17-02-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

This virus really very CB. Since last week the whole office the management all black face as restaurant business is very bad. I work for a restaurant chain. Some of my colleague are even asked to take unpaid leave.

Really sian why do we have to kena from ppl habit of eating raw exotic meat. I boycott my China barber and PRC ml as their hygiene are really low
Old 17-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Not sure in time bosses in service sector Ktv Pub health center etc will cry help to garmen for relief $$$ package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Wait for 2020 budget announcement on 18 Feb
Quote:
This virus really very CB. Since last week the whole office the management all black face as restaurant business is very bad. I work for a restaurant chain. Some of my colleague are even asked to take unpaid leave.

Really sian why do we have to kena from ppl habit of eating raw exotic meat. I boycott my China barber and PRC ml as their hygiene are really low

Budget announcement 18feb to the rescue mayb
Old 17-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Budget announcement 18feb to the rescue mayb
There will be casualties and collateral damage in every epidemic. Sars was the same, this won’t be different either. In fact in this rentier economy, businesses will perish faster because of greedy landlords who charge an arm and leg. It’s a way of weeding out fly by night businessmen who fuck care about standards and just target your hard earned money. It’s the law of attrition at work
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1