The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Married but has a new girlfriend

Had a male colleague, he had an office fling despite him being married with a baby boy.
1 day, his office fling want to be serious with their relationship (she knew he's a married man before they even started). Guy promised her he'll divorce his wife, which i think he doesnt intend to do so probably because of the kid.
But somehow the wife found out, so she filed for divorce and child custody.
Faced with divorce, losing custody of his son & his fling leaving him, he cannot take it. Went into severe depression and didnt seek any help.
1 day met up with his fling, she gave him a final choice. Leave the wife or she leaves. He couldnt make any choice. She left him on the spot.
He immediately hanged himself.......

Married can play around. But when the time for reckoning comes, be ready to accept losses and move on. Cant keep up to the game please dont play.
Old 17-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

If he likes the office fling enough to start a fling and the fling still wants him while the wife wants to divorce him, I thought the choice is obvious??

Anyway, not making a choice (leave both) is also another choice!
Old 17-11-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
If he likes the office fling enough to start a fling and the fling still wants him while the wife wants to divorce him, I thought the choice is obvious??

Anyway, not making a choice (leave both) is also another choice!
So people play around doesnt mean they want to leave the spouse.
I think for that guy's case, he doesnt want to part with the son.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Many girls are worried about their diminishing youth. As girls tend to marry older guys, their pool of available men shrinks over time. If you are really care for her, don't sacrifice her chances of finding Mr Right.

Even if you decide to be responsible and admit you are a married man, having lied to her, she will worry if you will lie to her again. She may also worry about you having flings outside even if you choose to divorce and marry her. I think the innate insecurities a lady may have should not be underestimated.

You are a player. She is not.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WastingTimeHere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Many girls are worried about their diminishing youth. As girls tend to marry older guys, their pool of available men shrinks over time. If you are really care for her, don't sacrifice her chances of finding Mr Right.

Even if you decide to be responsible and admit you are a married man, having lied to her, she will worry if you will lie to her again. She may also worry about you having flings outside even if you choose to divorce and marry her. I think the innate insecurities a lady may have should not be underestimated.

You are a player. She is not.
Yup
That’s what I’m worried about too

This new relationship is being built on lies
Even if I somehow divorce my wife

A possible argument in the future will definitely revolve around this
Old 18-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

TS,
Marriage contract leh. You think bgr ah? So easy to separate? Dream on. You are just hurting yourself and the new girl. Bec there is no ending btw you two.

Even if there is. You marry new girl. Another comes along. Then what. I guarantee you will say no. 3 is absolutely different; she is really the One. Wanna bet?
Old 18-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My recommendation is to cut your ties with this new girl.

Even if you are upfront with her now about your marriage, the trust between you and her would already be frayed. Women forgive but never forget. We play around to reduce stress, not add to it.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ilpink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually its funny because why would you marry your wife if you didn't go through the same phase as your "new gf" now.

Human like new things, younger woman, new car, branded stuff, we will never get enough of new and mentally stimulating goods out there.

You might even find yourself in the same situation after 3 years with this new woman.

Why not just screw her as much as you want and dump her, I think you will find yourself happier with your wife if you choose to invest the same amount of time and effort on her.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

It will be better to tell her the truth then see whether she want to continue this affair with you.

There’s this guy who told me this
“Don’t play with relationship” and he turn crazy, things get ugly.

Friends have been telling me that because I have been giving him false hope.

He chased me out of his car and start to hurl angry texts to me.
Old 19-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Lol care to explain why ur wife is 'crazy'?
Old 20-11-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 5
James95koh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJames95koh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sound exciting. If you like thrilling, you can continue
Old 21-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dp939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
My recommendation is to cut your ties with this new girl.

Even if you are upfront with her now about your marriage, the trust between you and her would already be frayed. Women forgive but never forget. We play around to reduce stress, not add to it.

"We play around to reduce stress, not add to it." Thumbs up
Old 01-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
c0cktailov3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastingTimeHere View Post
On a side note

This girl is not as crazy as my wife, and I really feel like being with her instead of my wife
Actually u are the crazy one to even think this and say this about your wife. U chose to marry her and now u call her "crazy"?? Men just totally forget about the marriage vows once their little brains(and manhood) take over.

Your new rs is built on lies, what makes you think it can last?

The best bet is to cut ties with the new girl before your wife finds out. And just pray and make sure your wife never ever finds out about this episode.

Last edited by c0cktailov3r; 01-12-2019 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 02-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Triplexxx222 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

New one always more exciting than old one
Old 07-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I married my wife after 3 mths without going thru the "dating" phase. It was more like lust and I was 23. Shes a ft, decent n committed, but I find it hard to connect as our values r so much different.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1