The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Not lady boss but one of my vendor...
She's a milf pinoy married mother of 2 kids,based in hk but often travel to sg to meet clients like me... First time met her after work near my office, saw her for first time, not super slim, typical mother figure haha, was alr having naughty thoughts of fucking her... Had a nice chat with her before she flew back hk... All the while have been flirting with her in texts, teasing her to come sg and meet...
Finally last month, she flew to sg again and this time we went out night for drinks and dinner... She told me she's happy to be away from home and want to de-stress haha... As we drank, we got touchy and before the night ends I followed her back to bed hotel... Straight away strip her ol shirt and dress, revealing her sexy g string... Fuck... Pulled her to bed and we fucked each other with 3 rounds... She was damn good rider with excellent bj skills, before I left in morning still CIM her haha... Looking forward to her next trip to sg again...
T. Q. bro for sharing as requested ... wat colour was her bra n g-string panties?.....do let us know abt your next encounter with her when it happens

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Last last boss younger than me. Great chemistry. Think she waiting for me to pull trigger. I never.

Last boss. Milf no chance.

Currently dun give me chance the better. Chui
Old 16-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

My boss all males.... no chance to try...
Old 18-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

You guys are lucky

Year ago, all my MILF lady boss offered me was a feel of her breasts and some deep frenching.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
My boss all males.... no chance to try...
Why not? Maybe they will take you as their sugarbabe 😉
Old 18-02-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
You guys are lucky

Year ago, all my MILF lady boss offered me was a feel of her breasts and some deep frenching.
If I have a chance, I don’t mind that too.
Old 18-02-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Junipers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She don't come find me I already happy. Best is don't come near me or forget I am her staff
Old 18-02-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
You guys are lucky

Y nv proceed?
Old 19-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T. Q. bro for sharing as requested ... wat colour was her bra n g-string panties?.....do let us know abt your next encounter with her when it happens
Black bra and black g string, her ass quite big so g string looks like not wearing anything... Wearing those ol dress and blazer... Waiting for her to come sg again...
Old 19-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bitlivestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A little sharing from me...I got kinda lucky too this CNY and hv a similar sharing as this bro as well with my ex pretty and chio 32 yo syt boss ...but din go as far as him to fuck her...in working under her tat time, she kinda hv a soft spot for me and always treated me very sweetly, tenderly and gently ...but nothing more than that...This CNY i whatapped her with those usual CNY greetings and surprisingly she responded very fast with hers and for the 1st time i saw her using a lot of those lovey dovey smileys and using singlish words like "beri" i/o very etc back to me like want to tease me like that and telling me to keep in touch...though i was very scared to show my dark side to her as i worship her like a sex princess, i responded accordingly to her for the 1st time...believe she can sense my horniness for her...trying to work on it to deepen it if i can...
Bro, got any progress with her?
Old 20-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitlivestyle View Post
Bro, got any progress with her?
Nope, not yet..Thank u bro for yr interest ...Don't worry...will definitely share with u guys if there is anything new or once she message me n 'tease' me again ...working hard n looking forward to tat happening in the near future

Last edited by Rickey; 21-02-2020 at 09:51 PM.
Old 20-02-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Black bra and black g string, her ass quite big so g string looks like not wearing anything... Wearing those ol dress and blazer... Waiting for her to come sg again...
Thank you bro for giving the info requested happily ...wah, she is also another sexy and horny pinay woman leh, so seductive wearing a black bra and g-string panties inside her OL dress ...we also can't wait for her to cum back SG again...pls don't just enjoy yourself with her and forget to keep us bros here updated hor

Old 21-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Does team leads and business owners count?
Old 21-02-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Does team leads and business owners count?
Yes, on behalf on TS.. any woman who you report to... is senior to you in rank.. or who hv considerable power in control of a company, pulling the strings of the company shd count... wanna share with us yr FR with the team leads n business owners??

Old 21-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes, on behalf on TS.. any woman who you report to... is senior to you in rank.. or who hv considerable power in control of a company, pulling the strings of the company shd count... wanna share with us yr FR with the team leads n business owners??
Shared before. But if someone I report directly to...

A staff sergeant whom I report to during my early reservist days to help with planning and logistics. We didn't eat in camp though.

Also the secretary of my boss during my part time days. I felt like she was my sugar mummy, showered me with gifts. When I asked about her and my boss, they only had sex on trips but she still prefer younger guys, "young thick hard cock" was her exact words.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1