The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
eugenengsx is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

As above

Come share how u woo her
Old 30-10-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

Not exactly
But this area office mangeress
Always ask me to call her
I am presently having some business with her regarding my hdb flat
Everytime after meeting her
She will reminds me like
CALL ME ..
i dont know what she means
Ya make up and looks sexy .. milf
Old 30-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
eugenengsx is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Not exactly
But this area office mangeress
Always ask me to call her
I am presently having some business with her regarding my hdb flat
Everytime after meeting her
She will reminds me like
CALL ME ..
i dont know what she means
Ya make up and looks sexy .. milf
Hdb flat?

She is a property agent who is trying to help u to sell your hdb flat?
Old 30-10-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How about fucking your vendor or client? I know many stories of female secretaries service their bosses inside and outside of office...
Old 30-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

The biggest group of such willing ladies are found at SME. 7 yrs ago I worked for a SME at Woodlands. I heard many OLs has taken up PR because the boss wrote in to ICA.

And a Finance manager was the boss 3 wife. She was from Malaysia. Maybe past 30 yrs alot of foreign syt and milf are employed at SMEs.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Talking about SMEs, long ago when I started work as engineer in a newly launched 24-hour manufacturing facility, there was all sort of stories as the workforce was new and generally young, and those were the days when china lady operators first started coming in en-masse and housed in dorms.

I remember when I used a toilet in the morning, noticed a sink was totally sheared off, leaving porcelain bits on the wall. Didn't think anything of it, but later when I talked to one of the night shift technician during handing over, I mentioned it out of curiosity and was told ..... an amorous couple sneaked into the toilet to do the dirty during the quiet night shift, don't know what position was involved, but there goes the sink !!!
Old 30-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My Boss surname is Woo.

My colleagues call her Mrs Woo.

She is also a chio bu.

I call her Woo.

So yes, i Woo at Chio bu everyday.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
As above

Come share how u woo her
No boss, but plenty of encounters with colleagues
Old 31-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
No boss, but plenty of encounters with colleagues
Up u bro. 😊
Old 31-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
My Boss surname is Woo.

My colleagues call her Mrs Woo.

She is also a chio bu.

I call her Woo.

So yes, i Woo at Chio bu everyday.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 31-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

not woo but up before...

after ORD donkey years back, gotten a job. it was a nice startup by husband and wife. happen so that they stay few streets away from me (hdb dweller). as the business is a new startup, husband has to fly always to meet suppliers and whenever husband not around, he will ask me to drive his car to pick and drop her wife back if i have nothing on that time. I would say they trust me quite a bit to hand over the car key to me.

then there was once i was working late in office one day, the lady boss text me asking me if im still in office and if so, can go pick up her (she was outside meeting a customer), i was still naive then so without any ill intention, i proceed to pick her (since I am heading back thereafter). she was flushed when i pick her and smell of alcohol.

anyway story cut short, she ask me to drop her back to office as she has to bring her handbag and we just did it in the office late at night.

one time only and nothing further. i left the job shortly after because they are stingy with increment
Old 31-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
not woo but up before...

after ORD donkey years back, gotten a job. it was a nice startup by husband and wife. happen so that they stay few streets away from me (hdb dweller). as the business is a new startup, husband has to fly always to meet suppliers and whenever husband not around, he will ask me to drive his car to pick and drop her wife back if i have nothing on that time. I would say they trust me quite a bit to hand over the car key to me.

then there was once i was working late in office one day, the lady boss text me asking me if im still in office and if so, can go pick up her (she was outside meeting a customer), i was still naive then so without any ill intention, i proceed to pick her (since I am heading back thereafter). she was flushed when i pick her and smell of alcohol.

anyway story cut short, she ask me to drop her back to office as she has to bring her handbag and we just did it in the office late at night.

one time only and nothing further. i left the job shortly after because they are stingy with increment
Nice! Only fuck her one time? Did you cum inside her pussy? Cuckold stingy boss haha
Old 01-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
not woo but up before...
ups +22, good try and good luck
Old 01-11-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Kena initiated a few years back and dunno how to continue. Now think back like sayang.

Was at the back door having a puff while she appeared and ask for lighter. Lean so close until like while body all over. Can smell her hair for a good few secs. Kena touched by her a few times on the arm and shoulder. Asked about my gf and normally where we go and till what time whether got stay over etc.

Damn seductive look, ample boobs and skinny waist. Ex Ah Lian who make big bucks back then. Keep thinking cannot unfaithful to girlfriend thru out.

Nabehz....

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 01-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Nice! Only fuck her one time? Did you cum inside her pussy? Cuckold stingy boss haha
nope i did not. it was a one-off but after the incident till i resigned, we behaved like nothing happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1