The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 06-08-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 3017 / Power: 2
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34D Beautiful Hot Sexy Playful Top Service Tiffany!

(Guys, good news! Tiffany is back!)

About Tiffany
Tiffany came highly recommended by all the agents in the region. If you are looking for the ultimate sex, the best service, a great body and a wild & crazy time, look no-where else! A session with Tiffany means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Saigon lady who is the best in the business! Tiffany is wild and eternally horny, she will play with you, she will tease you, and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. Tiffany will be in SG for a very short period only. Are you ready to meet and be pampered by the ultimate sex kitten from Saigon?

Name: Tiffany
Height: 165cm
Weight: 47kg
Vital Stats: 34D/24/35 (Natural)
Skin: Very Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$300/1/1 (New customer)
$280/1/1 (Regular customers)
Language: Fluent English and Chinese
Hotel: 4 Stars & Above
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Starting date: Monday 17 February 2020
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together, Cosplay

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9350 9066 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

For more photos & videos on Tiffany, please search for our Telegram channel @VPremium1 and join the channel.

Special mention: Tiffany has been certified HIV-Free 1 week before arrival with report available on-site from her upon request.

Last edited by VPremium; 19-02-2020 at 10:11 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-08-2019, 04:28 AM
Samster (A)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34D Beautiful Hot Sexy Playful Top Service Tiffany!

Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking for the next 5 days (6/8-10/8). 5 days only bros, hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this first-class beauty!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34D Beautiful Hot Sexy Playful Top Service Tiffany!

Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking for the next 5 days (6/8-10/8). 5 days only bros, hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this first-class beauty!
Old 06-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 12
HJK85 is a name known to allHJK85 is a name known to allHJK85 is a name known to allHJK85 is a name known to allHJK85 is a name known to allHJK85 is a name known to all

All I can say is mai tu liao! Jasmine Sim-lookalike with excellent bbbj and riding skills. Once she warms up and you hit her right spots, she’ll be all over you.

She’s not shy to let you know she wants a good hard fuck so I pounded her doggy and in front of the mirror, on the table and in missionary till I unloaded everything inside her.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to Bro @HJK85 for the really lovely FR on Tiffany! She does look like Jasmine Sim from some angles ya haha, and a customer just commented that she looks like Felicia Chin. We are not sure who she looks like, but for sure, she is one very pretty lass! Once again, many thanks for patronizing VPremium, your support is really deeply appreciated!

Last edited by VPremium; 07-08-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster (A)

Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking for the next 4 days only (6/8-10/8). 4 days left only bros, hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this first-class beauty!

Last edited by VPremium; 07-08-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking for the next 4 days only (6/8-10/8). 4 days left only bros, hurry to book her now and don't miss out on this first-class beauty!
Old 07-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VPremium; 07-08-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster (A)

Last 3 days for Tiffany! Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking until Saturday 10/ August only. 3 days left only bros, hurry to book her now before she leaves for good!
Old 08-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 4
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A ‘short’ FR for Tiffany

Looks: 9/10, -5% from photos. To me she is very pretty and a SYT. Will definitely turn heads.

Body: 9/10, some bros say ‘not skinny type’ but to me she’s perfect, slender legs and great smooth ass for doggie.

Boobs: 10/10 , OMG! She has the most full and gorgeous pairs of ‘close-set’ knockers that I’ve ever seen. And they are Natural! She told me she does yoga and she can bounce her breasts (not by jumping ok!) just like how Dwayne Johnson would bounces his pecs to intimate people (but for her case to arouse the hell out of you). If you meet her ask her to show you! Lol

BBBJ: 8/10, I had better but she is still good nevertheless. Skillfully uses tip of her tongue to tickle the head.

Frenching: unfortunately she don’t do, only a peck on the lips which I don’t really mind at all.

FJ: 8/10, will do any position, well almost. Her so-called signature move ‘the teacher’ (she told me that) where she will be on top riding you while holding down both your hands as if there’s no escape! As if she’s raping me. No idea why she’d call it that but I’m guessing maybe because she could pin you down and be in control, just like how a teacher should be? Super wild! But sadly in missionary, she don’t allow flipping of her legs up the shoulders (my fav) cuz she said it’s painful which I understand and didnt force her of course. Came in doggie position which is as satisfying.

GFE: 10/10, always smiling, very chatty and sweet throughout. Makes you feel comfortable in no time. Would tease you and play with you. After the deed we’re still engross in conversation and didn’t realize it’s past the hour! And yet she never rushes me at all!

Overall I had a super sextifying time with her. If you’re like me looking for a great and fun time with a very pretty FL who is also a SYT, then look no further. You will not regret it!
Old 08-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
WOTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick fr for the lovely lady

Similarity to videos. Shorter hair as she just cut due to singapore weather. Face really look like felicia chin especially when she smile. Natural boobs n tight body. Really give good service and plenty of smiles
Old 08-08-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to @sillyzebra and @WOTL for the really lovely FRs on Tiffany! We are really glad you enjoyed the session with her, many thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated! We look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Last 3 days for Tiffany! Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking until Saturday 10 August only. 3 days left only bros, hurry to book her now before she leaves for good!
Old 09-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nobody40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice....hoping to be accepted for booking...
Cheers and waiting pm
Old 09-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster (A)

Unfortunately, today is the last day for Tiffany! She has to go back to Vietnam tomorrow to settle some very urgent matters. We are not sure when she might return, but we hope she will be back soon to Singapore.

Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking for today only. Today is her last day, she only has very limited slots left, so hurry to book her now before she leaves for good! Dun miss out on this gem!

Last edited by VPremium; 09-08-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster (A)

Our ladies are all fully booked for today! Many thanks to all brothers for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated! Here's wishing all a fun National Day and a great holiday weekend ahead! Cheers

Beautiful, hot and really naughty Tiffany with natural 34D assets is available for booking for today only. Today is her last day, she only has very limited slots left, so hurry to book her now before she leaves for good! Dun miss out on this gem!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1