The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 06-02-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
My go to combination all gone already. Last update by a bro that G5 and G19 works well together. Frontal and back attack together... Haha.
My next target.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

When is G15 last day? Want try her before she goes.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Jackkim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
When is G15 last day? Want try her before she goes.
Just went for her and she told me her last day is 25th
Old 08-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Jackkim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Saw the reviews for G15 and decided to try her out. She really lives up to the hype and is well versed in the art of bbbj. I opted for just bbbj the whole session and she seems to know that I read about her online. Doesn’t seem to have a gag reflex as well as I can hold down her head when she DT for more than 15 seconds. Accepted my request for standing bj and I finished off with CIM. Overall 9/10 and can make friendly conversation as well.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Is the houses in Jalan molek safe due to the corona virus? Prc men visit?
Old 10-02-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghostpepper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
Is the houses in Jalan molek safe due to the corona virus? Prc men visit?
Yes prc men do visit all the houses at jalan molek
Old 11-02-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
Nyogin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNyogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went ahead to chiong and is quiet cos of nCov, and indeed it is as mentioned by OKTs.Just left JM/JS, walked into JM J14 and was contemplating who to choose from the 'tank', went out to sit, decided to try G15 aft reading FRs on her. Asked one of the OKT with hair combed to his right if G15 working, he said off for 3 days. So while i was considering, he mentioned that; "can try other number,dont have to be so mesmerized by her( G15), if you want then wait 3 days, she also going back soon,so you dont have to come anymore."

Replied him sarcastically also that he dont have to speak in such way. Was fuming and left for other houses at JM,in which was treated politely by the other houses OKT instead of that rude assh***e. Mentioned to the other house okt and he said the previous batch of okt at JM14 was better. He also know about SBF,said JM14 gals provides more thats why more sort after.

Caution to those who wanna go JM H14. Read about the bad reviews of OKT attitide from JM H14,but I went ahead cos of good reviews on few gals. Lesson learnt.

A side note, JS H15 OKT did temperature check on customers which is handheld digital therm.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyogin View Post
Went ahead to chiong and is quiet cos of nCov, and indeed it is as mentioned by OKTs.Just left JM/JS, walked into JM J14 and was contemplating who to choose from the 'tank', went out to sit, decided to try G15 aft reading FRs on her. Asked one of the OKT with hair combed to his right if G15 working, he said off for 3 days. So while i was considering, he mentioned that; "can try other number,dont have to be so mesmerized by her( G15), if you want then wait 3 days, she also going back soon,so you dont have to come anymore."

Replied him sarcastically also that he dont have to speak in such way. Was fuming and left for other houses at JM,in which was treated politely by the other houses OKT instead of that rude assh***e. Mentioned to the other house okt and he said the previous batch of okt at JM14 was better. He also know about SBF,said JM14 gals provides more thats why more sort after.

Caution to those who wanna go JM H14. Read about the bad reviews of OKT attitide from JM H14,but I went ahead cos of good reviews on few gals. Lesson learnt.

A side note, JS H15 OKT did temperature check on customers which is handheld digital therm.
Any sharing on JS H15 girls other than temperature checks?
Old 11-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

The 6 gals i saw at JS H15 were too 'built' and looks weren't to my liking, booby though. Went to the house furthest in, was showed the no more sign.

Settled for JM 1st house(not H14) eventually, took G9 but overall was too SOP and wasn't aroused; though her looks grew on me. Was told by OKT that the gals in the house 'straight cut' FJ service, not like JM H14 that provides 'ice/fire' treatment and bbbj, that's why H14 much sort after.

Maybe bros who cheong JM/JS often and recently may have more insights or reccomendations.

Last edited by Nyogin; 11-02-2020 at 03:13 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Must be the small short man who is only the helper that always stands outside right? Then again this house's OKTs are one of the most mercenary in GL. Don't think they're dumb and don't know exactly why their house is so popular. Probably why you got the sarcastic remarks about being hung up on G15, because he's probably thinking you're so into her only for the sashimi (not saying you have sashimi with her la IDK) hence you're just a fairweather customer who won't be a regular once the girl goes back.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Must be the small short man who is only the helper that always stands outside right? Then again this house's OKTs are one of the most mercenary in GL. Don't think they're dumb and don't know exactly why their house is so popular. Probably why you got the sarcastic remarks about being hung up on G15, because he's probably thinking you're so into her only for the sashimi (not saying you have sashimi with her la IDK) hence you're just a fairweather customer who won't be a regular once the girl goes back.

Nope,not the shorter and skinny,dyed hair guy.In fact he kept quiet knowing what happened and was present during the convo. Was the taller and always stand at fish tank entrance. Never tried G15 bef,wanted to due to positive frs here. As the saying goes and not being arrogant,just like what i told the other hse okt; we as customers, money is ours,we choose where and who to spend on and why must we spend to receive such bad attitude.

Well, gonna boycott H14 ,though the reasons is obvious why they are much go to hse.

Last edited by Nyogin; 12-02-2020 at 03:56 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-02-2020, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nope,not the shorter and skinny,dyed hair guy.In fact he kept quiet knowing what happened and was present during the convo. Was the taller and always stand at fish tank entrance. Never tried G15 bef,wanted to due to positive frs here. As the saying goes and not being arrogant,just like what i told the other hse okt; we as customers, money is ours,we choose where and who to spend on and why must we spend to receive such bad attitude.

Well, gonna boycott H14 ,though the reasons is obvious why they are much go to hse.
dat tall guy is ok la, hes not dat bad. its the dye hair one that is guailan. he tell u she gg bkk soon gud ma, some rod gers anyhow do, so he trying to save u some money
Old 12-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
dat tall guy is ok la, hes not dat bad. its the dye hair one that is guailan. he tell u she gg bkk soon gud ma, some rod gers anyhow do, so he trying to save u some money
Yea I agree the tall one most friendly
The short one is the most guailan.. face also don't look friendly already lol
Old 14-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DreamQQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best AR in the house?
Old 14-02-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamQQ View Post
Best AR in the house?
G11 is good. You can try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1