The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Tiddarsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Very nice story, camping here too!
Old 01-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Enjoy the story so far...staying tune
Old 02-10-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, support!!
Old 03-10-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
dailymirror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pls continue.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
EagleF15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure hope TS will update soon, this story is very nice.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

So long still running!
Old 04-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
So long still running!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Susan did not ask me to lick off her fingers..... yet - but it did sure looked to be headed that way! Her fingers still lingered around my nipples, slowly playing and fiddling with them, gliding over my own wet slippery cum! I could only stare - her fingers to her face, then her face to her fingers, and then back again. And all the while, her eyes never left my nipples. And then after some time, she did something rather unexpected, but something I had fantasized about some time ago....

Her fingers finally left my body, made its way up slowly..... towards her own mouth! I was both excited and relieved at the same time! Looks like I won’t have to taste my own cum for now!

Susan: Wonder what this tastes like....

It was almost a whisper. Then, the tip of her finger touched the tip of her tongue. Then her tongue retreated into her mouth. And then her mouth closed. And finally, she swallowed!

No expression.

Then she repeated her actions - although this time, she stuck most of her cum-stained finger into her mouth and slurped it off!

A smile...

Susan: Hmmmm, I don’t mind having more.... but I want fresh warm one next time....

Holy shit!!
Old 16-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Susan did not ask me to lick off her fingers..... yet - but it did sure looked to be headed that way! Her fingers still lingered around my nipples, slowly playing and fiddling with them, gliding over my own wet slippery cum! I could only stare - her fingers to her face, then her face to her fingers, and then back again. And all the while, her eyes never left my nipples. And then after some time, she did something rather unexpected, but something I had fantasized about some time ago....

Her fingers finally left my body, made its way up slowly..... towards her own mouth! I was both excited and relieved at the same time! Looks like I won’t have to taste my own cum for now!

Susan: Wonder what this tastes like....

It was almost a whisper. Then, the tip of her finger touched the tip of her tongue. Then her tongue retreated into her mouth. And then her mouth closed. And finally, she swallowed!

No expression.

Then she repeated her actions - although this time, she stuck most of her cum-stained finger into her mouth and slurped it off!

A smile...

Susan: Hmmmm, I don’t mind having more.... but I want fresh warm one next time....

Holy shit!!
i almost forgotten about your story! Glad u r back
Old 17-02-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
preciousfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to read more soon
Old 17-02-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Benso is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice reading about it. Enjoyed
Old 17-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

TS you are back after a long break
welcome back
Old 17-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Almost immediately after that, Susan got my up into the shower again and washed me up good.... it was tricky getting all of the sticky icky stuff off me, but sue took her time. Water, then soap, water, then soap again, until my naked body was nice and clean again. And yes, she spent some time on my package too, and soon t had turned into a respectable erection.

Susan: Now there’s a nice and clean... big... dick!

She smiled slyly.

Susan: I hope you are ready for some more, coz I sure am!!

I just stood there while Susan knelt down in front of me, took a brief look at my swollen member, and proceeded to take it in - all the way inside her lovely lovely mouth! Even though I had just fucked her and came all over myself just several minutes ago, I began to moan loudly to the intense feeling I was experiencing.

Me: Oh my.... gooood! It feels so good!

Susan just kept on with her sucking - making sure to engulf my member each and every time, with her own moaning added while she was performing the act. She was really into it! I wondered how long she could keep up that pace, coz I felt I could last forever in my current state. Surely she would feel tired pretty soon...

But my Susan never ceased to amaze me, as she went on and on and on without a hint of slowing down or giving up. She was fully concentrated on doing her job! Perhaps she really did want to taste my fresh warm cum, however little I had left inside me!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1