The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

I think the ang pai's here that have moved on have not taught the new ones coming on board the meaning of using an inflatable bed.
Old 19-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I think the ang pai's here that have moved on have not taught the new ones coming on board the meaning of using an inflatable bed.
omg... that the specialty there.
Old 22-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

still prefer the foam bed when they first opened....

used to go there twice a month when every gal's standard blows you away whether they are pretty or not...

wonder if any other house out there can bring back the fantastic memories
i don't really venture out... was brought to this house by my retired brother...
Old 23-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
still prefer the foam bed when they first opened....

used to go there twice a month when every gal's standard blows you away whether they are pretty or not...

wonder if any other house out there can bring back the fantastic memories
i don't really venture out... was brought to this house by my retired brother...

Yesterday I dropped by the shop again and took a second look at the WLs' pictures on the computer screen. The picture were poorly taken. Whoever is the photographer (or maybe the lousy camera) has done a disservice to the WLs. The WLs look far better in person in my personal opinion. The following WL are uppable:

1) Yang Yang
2) Si Si
3) Shuang Shuang (Shiok Shiok in Singlish)
4) Bing Bing
5) Wa Wa
6) Lu Lu

I like Bing Bing and Si Si most!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Yesterday I dropped by the shop again and took a second look at the WLs' pictures on the computer screen. The picture were poorly taken. Whoever is the photographer (or maybe the lousy camera) has done a disservice to the WLs. The WLs look far better in person in my personal opinion. The following WL are uppable:

1) Yang Yang
2) Si Si
3) Shuang Shuang (Shiok Shiok in Singlish)
4) Bing Bing
5) Wa Wa
6) Lu Lu

I like Bing Bing and Si Si most!
Bing bing pretty lah. Heavy make-up n fake boobs leh. But service not bad.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

steady... i go back and try again.... if it's still bad, that would be my last visit.

i just had a good time with a FL on Monday at L8... Wearing Cheongsam... just drove pass for fun, but she stopped me for good...
Old 24-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

Heard that the photo was took by the boss himself. Already retook still not nice. The ladies thrmselve also think it's not nice.

Real person looks better than photo. Really wan preview say wan go toilet lor. Will passby resting room.
Old 25-08-2011, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kinddevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard that among the WL..only Yang Yang has prior experience in real China Yi Tiao Long service. Any bro has experience with her yet? Any FR?
Old 25-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinddevil View Post
I heard that among the WL..only Yang Yang has prior experience in real China Yi Tiao Long service. Any bro has experience with her yet? Any FR?
my buddy went with me bonk yang yang and i bonk bing bing. according to him its quite SOP yi tiao long service(simplified).

bath, boobs massage in bathroom, on bed: catbath, hot/cold bj/bbj, fj
Old 26-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

last yr, the SOP was in bathroom, catbath, AR, bbbj, then proceed to bed, cold/hot bbbj 3-4cycles, hot cold mouthbath on back, AR, bbbj, riding, all sort of positions, then massage, tcss... bath... kisses and bye.....

now is ... haiz...
Old 26-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
last yr, the SOP was in bathroom, catbath, AR, bbbj, then proceed to bed, cold/hot bbbj 3-4cycles, hot cold mouthbath on back, AR, bbbj, riding, all sort of positions, then massage, tcss... bath... kisses and bye.....

now is ... haiz...
sry forgot mention AR also in bathroom. hotcold mouthbath on bed got very little den faster bbj then cab. i refering to my experience on bingbing. shoik lah... but she gave me shock of my life, she slided the cap in while towards the end of bbj without me knowing and ride on it. lol...
hhhmmm... no massage leh... maybe first timer dun haf ba.
other bros might experience different service with bing bing or other wl in there.
Old 26-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
sry forgot mention AR also in bathroom. hotcold mouthbath on bed got very little den faster bbj then cab. i refering to my experience on bingbing. shoik lah... but she gave me shock of my life, she slided the cap in while towards the end of bbj without me knowing and ride on it. lol...
hhhmmm... no massage leh... maybe first timer dun haf ba.
Wah bruddah, you secretly makan at Yi Tiao Long never jio your buddies there arh? You try Lulu or Si Si lah next time lah. The latter macam slutty looks de! Lu Lu is those young tai tai or young chio MILF type de! If you like your darling V, am sure you would like her or Si Si de!

My experience for Bing Bing was that she is slightly better than the rest of her mates. Si Si also beh pai lah.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

does anybody know who is J3 in yi tiao long? i went there just now and saw her amongst the line-up..quite chio with nice rack..wanted to pick her but the bro in front of me picked her instead..
Old 28-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wah bruddah, you secretly makan at Yi Tiao Long never jio your buddies there arh? You try Lulu or Si Si lah next time lah. The latter macam slutty looks de! Lu Lu is those young tai tai or young chio MILF type de! If you like your darling V, am sure you would like her or Si Si de!

My experience for Bing Bing was that she is slightly better than the rest of her mates. Si Si also beh pai lah.
Lol... Was jio by a buddy to walk ard. I'm tired from the marathon bonking den he pull me to yi tiao long. So just pick someone rings a bell to me lor.

Like my darling ar. Think must try lor. Recently bonk her is more n more not like a bonk anymore, something more.
The other day she in room hear my voice outside, shorten the bro's session inside by 10mins. Then after my session she no mood to work, the bro after went in while I left. She actually can sms me if i had rch hm after 30mins I left the hse.
So maybe will reduce her rtf session Liao. If yi tiao long got my cup of tea is gd, cos I like their rooms.

Bing bing is a for sure rtf for me. Lol...

Last edited by Kelnew; 28-08-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old 28-08-2011, 11:35 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this house to take a look. The interior design is nice. But the girls photos on the monitor do nt appeal to me. They shd hire a better photographer. Have nt tried any of the gals in this house yet. I have always wan to try soapy massage like those I see in jap av movie where the gal uses her soapped body to rub against my body.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1