The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
ok i dont usually quote , but this is damn funny.
Sian la.. I'm getting bored of pinay pubs very quickly..

In the past I would find a gem somewhere and get stuck on her for at least a month.. These days.. 3 days max and I'm out..

Also realized when u visit a pub, if u act like a good boy at first it actually gets you more mileage later..
Old 09-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Pubs are so quiet.. This girl msg me tell me she need to paro paro to hit her 30pts daily quota so I visited her tonight and ask her which table she intend to butterfly to since it's only me and 1 more uncle in the pub..
Haha! She is just telling you her bosses' instructions…..
Cheers
Old 09-02-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sian la.. I'm getting bored of pinay pubs very quickly..

In the past I would find a gem somewhere and get stuck on her for at least a month.. These days.. 3 days max and I'm out..

Also realized when u visit a pub, if u act like a good boy at first it actually gets you more mileage later..
That is what I always do.

Welcome back..
Cheers
Old 09-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Went to my regular pinay pub. Quite fun. After few shots can rabba rabba with me, some.more can pussy dig abit plus nipple sucking. Mind all pretty one and sexy bidy
bro mind to share the location?
Old 09-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Pubs are so quiet.. This girl msg me tell me she need to paro paro to hit her 30pts daily quota so I visited her tonight and ask her which table she intend to butterfly to since it's only me and 1 more uncle in the pub..

What's paro paro?
Old 09-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paro paro means butterfly .. eg. go to other table.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Gers can play?
Can. But avoid Fridays if you can. They will look after their regulars and leave non regulars alone.

I was there last Friday. The regular don't do much rubba. Mostly play card games and chit chat. Like that also they will reward with LDs. Seriously, thats not extracting the most value out of your hard earned cash.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

didnt read the entire thread but anyone knows of that pub at boat quay? the one like super exclusive private pub? last i went even with my ang moh friend they dont let me go in only let him go in. LOL. forgot the name but if should recognise if someone able to identify it
Old 13-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think you talking about BURNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJL1 View Post
didnt read the entire thread but anyone knows of that pub at boat quay? the one like super exclusive private pub? last i went even with my ang moh friend they dont let me go in only let him go in. LOL. forgot the name but if should recognise if someone able to identify it
Old 13-02-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
i think you talking about BURNS
Haha is that the proper name? Isn't it bourbon?
Old 13-02-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Checked out a new place in the City area. This pub has a mixture of Pinoy and Minah girls. Minah girls only do private KTV rooms. Standard prices I assume. I went with a Pinoy. There are about 3-5 Pinoy girls. Their looks rating from 5-8/ 10 in my opinion. The one I had was around 7-8. Cheapest LD was $30 and you can sit with them in pub. Playability is so so in the pub area. Pinoy suggested I book VIP room. Though it would be ex. But she told only $30 per hr (minimum of 2 hrs). Mind you this was at 2am so I dunno if the prices are fixed. Def a lot more privacy and playability in VIP. And the room I got was small. Enough for 4 people. She told the Minah girls fuck in the VIP rooms. Other than kissing and rubba rubba we didn’t not do much more. I am taking it slow with her. Build a bit more chemistry so next time maybe can get more action. Plus she did not rush through her LDs. I spent around 3 hours with her including 1hrs in the VIP section and cost me all in $135 including the room. They ended up only charging me for 1hr. Dunno why. Got lucky I guess. To bros who want location, be aware that it’s mainly a Minah pub. Many Minahs and Mohds go there to party esp after midnight. Plus I may have been lucky with the pinoy girl I had in terms not pushing me to buy for LDs for her. PM me for location. In order to protect this place I will only share with bros who contribute regular reports in this forum. Cheers!
Old 13-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha is that the proper name? Isn't it bourbon?
Actually , both are correct.
Bourbon is on Circular Road.
Burns, the other is along the river.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

With the current virus situation i am surprised that people are still going out to pubs. Even if the girls are not sick they could be carrying the virus after contact with an infected customer from earlier in the day.
If you are exchanging saliva or even just touching the face and hands its too easy to get infected yourself. Better to be safe rather than sorry.
Old 16-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
With the current virus situation i am surprised that people are still going out to pubs. Even if the girls are not sick they could be carrying the virus after contact with an infected customer from earlier in the day.
If you are exchanging saliva or even just touching the face and hands its too easy to get infected yourself. Better to be safe rather than sorry.
HI Bro Arrow'n'Bow,
I have not heard from you in a long time.
Yes, fully agree.
I have stopped visiting since a week before the Orange alert.
Definitely not worth the risk.
There will be days to go pubbing again.
Cheers
Old 16-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xSEXxFUN is Cool - loads of Potential

For your own safety better stay away from pub and ktv for the time being.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1