The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I love the way she smiles lor...so sweet and cute huh...Yummy!!!
Indeed Bro Unfit :in the waiting area, she put her tiny little hands in my big paws, sat her demure self on my lap & gave me this HUGE smile & kissed my lips ... and I was in LOVE bro Nice nice girl ( and wet & tight too)
Old 08-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
An Ni is a GND Cutie Pie...

B- cup with pink nips...

Vaccum Suction BBBJ might cause Misfire...

Super Slippery Pussy can Justify your spending...

Strong GFE cum Wet Frenching with Bear Hugs could melt your heart too...

She is not a Commando but willingly to please with Excellent GFE!!!

Overall i can say that she is Fingers Licking GOOD...wakaka!!!
hahaha....sounds very wet. Reminds me of my session with apple...whoosh whoosh whoosh

So many options but so little energy and $$$
Old 13-01-2012, 08:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

In this house I have only try An Ni, two time to be exact.

What I like the most of her is GFE power is max, her sweet smiles, joviality, cute etc...although she may not have the prettiest look and best body.

For bro who like the gal to be on top, she may dissapoint you as she doesn't know how to perform it, really need experienced n patient bros here to guide her along But since I'm not so particular on this, it doesn't minus off the point i give to her on FJ as making love with her is just like making love with your GF as she is also enjoying the process. She told me she only got one bf before who can only last for 3 minutes. Since she is still new to this trade with not much experience in making love, it could be the reason she is able to be stimulated.

Does anyone find her look and character like Selina from S.H.E?

RTF? Must for me as I kena KC by this sweet n cute babe
Old 13-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
In this house I have only try An Ni, two time to be exact.

What I like the most of her is GFE power is max, her sweet smiles, joviality, cute etc...although she may not have the prettiest look and best body.

For bro who like the gal to be on top, she may dissapoint you as she doesn't know how to perform it, really need experienced n patient bros here to guide her along But since I'm not so particular on this, it doesn't minus off the point i give to her on FJ as making love with her is just like making love with your GF as she is also enjoying the process. She told me she only got one bf before who can only last for 3 minutes. Since she is still new to this trade with not much experience in making love, it could be the reason she is able to be stimulated.

Does anyone find her look and character like Selina from S.H.E?

RTF? Must for me as I kena KC by this sweet n cute babe
Bruddah i am so glad you like the lovely An Ni : she is soooo cute : like a little girl : my older Fr : she sat on my lap in the waiting area & put her tiny hands in my ugly paws & smiled smiled smiled : her eyes went HUGE when she saw my engorged member when we finally entered the room ... but she gallantly rode me cowgirl style for a long long time, then doggie, then i was mesmerized by her sweet smiling eye's while we mish'd for a while ... and then bbbj to climax : very sweet loving girl indeed

Last edited by sailsingapore; 13-01-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 14-01-2012, 01:00 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Ya she said "如果我男朋友有那么大就好了,如果是顾客的话..."
Old 14-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
hahaha....sounds very wet. Reminds me of my session with apple...whoosh whoosh whoosh

So many options but so little energy and $$$
Ha Ha Ha...I love Wet and Wild...Enjoy Bro...

She is a 100% cutie PIE...hee hee
Old 14-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Indeed Bro Unfit :in the waiting area, she put her tiny little hands in my big paws, sat her demure self on my lap & gave me this HUGE smile & kissed my lips ... and I was in LOVE bro Nice nice girl ( and wet & tight too)
Her KC power too hot to handle liao...hee hee

I love the way she looks at you while doing BBBJ...Damn Cute and innocent huh...
Old 14-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bruddah i am so glad you like the lovely An Ni : she is soooo cute : like a little girl : my older Fr : she sat on my lap in the waiting area & put her tiny hands in my ugly paws & smiled smiled smiled : her eyes went HUGE when she saw my engorged member when we finally entered the room ... but she gallantly rode me cowgirl style for a long long time, then doggie, then i was mesmerized by her sweet smiling eye's while we mish'd for a while ... and then bbbj to climax : very sweet loving girl indeed
Yes agree. I have tried her & she is v.gd. I had a great session with her recently.
When you said bbbj to climax, do you mean CIM ?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Ok. Ok. Ok. My next target is An Ni.
Bloody hell. Get me all horny.
Cheers.
Old 14-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Cheers.
You will not regret this sweet tiny loving gem senior bruddah : she SHINES
Old 14-01-2012, 01:19 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

My next target will b an ni too. Gets horny after seeing wonderful posts on her
Old 14-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer18 View Post
Yes agree. I have tried her & she is v.gd. I had a great session with her recently.
When you said bbbj to climax, do you mean CIM ?
Quote:
Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
My next target will b an ni too. Gets horny after seeing wonderful posts on her
Please handle her with care brothers...Enjoy her Power GFE with Awesome KC...
Old 14-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Today I finally met An Ni.
First shock. I cannot believe that she is 23. She looks younger than that.
Second shock. She has the look of my previous BY. My previous BY was a PRC undergrad in Singapore.
Third shock. I came in less than 3 minutes.

Do you think I will still up her again?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Today I finally met An Ni.
First shock. I cannot believe that she is 23. She looks younger than that.
Second shock. She has the look of my previous BY. My previous BY was a PRC undergrad in Singapore.
Third shock. I came in less than 3 minutes.

Do you think I will still up her again?
Fuckin-A bro Seems you are very pleased with the sweet An Ni
Tight sweet smiling sexy : total package
Old 15-01-2012, 12:51 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Hu li left sg already according to okt. It's a pity I didn't get to up her. Lisa was on leave on sat

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1