The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Her mouth is so seductive
Old 17-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotes2 View Post
Occured maybe about a month ago ?
Met this girl on Tinder and when she asked what I enjoyed doing - I listed some of the sports I love, one of which was fucking.
And she replied with "I'm down for a fuck"
She was pretty bitchy so I decided i was definitely going to cum in her.

Initially she kept insisting to come to my place and that we had to use condoms.
But I knew it was a bad idea so ended up persuading her to do it at her place.
She still insisted on condoms but I intentionally got the small okamoto ones and after lots of foreplay she was begging for it.

By the end of the night we did it 4 times.
I made sure to turn her over into doggy style when I'm about to cum so I'll be able to cum mostly inside her and pull out when theres alittle left and let it drip on her ass then pretend to clean up for her.

Afterwards totally ghosted her.
Pre-registered sim, no social media, fake names, you know the whole thing.

I felt bad at first but fuck. She was pretty fucking bitchy.
Tried this a few times. Horny girls on tinder
Old 17-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post

enjoy the view
awesome view bro!
Old 20-02-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Tried this a few times. Horny girls on tinder
Horny girls are everywhere. Shower then with love and you can shoot everywhere you want
Old 22-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Business is quite tough these days especially in insurance. Recently bought a policy from a newbie cute 22 yr old GND agent. Her first sale, ended up with her inside just before confirming the deal, after the second meeting.

Lucky to have an Escapelle handy for her to pop in after the delightful deed.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Business is quite tough these days especially in insurance. Recently bought a policy from a newbie cute 22 yr old GND agent. Her first sale, ended up with her inside just before confirming the deal, after the second meeting.

She currently have a decent BF studying overseas. Not her first time though. But pity the poor guy when he gets back, having to share with don't know how many future clients.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So you mean to say she allowed you to have raw sex with her, brother ?? Did she had it with you willingly, shyly or reluctantly? Where did you all go to do the deed?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-03-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Eliaahehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian. Last time used to cum alot in my girlfriend. After 3 years, suddenly period came late, lucky not pregnant. And the rest is history, no more creamy pussy
Old 22-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Which company? Can pm

Need someone to take over my policies
Old 22-03-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
So you mean to say she allowed you to have raw sex with her, brother ?? Did she had it with you willingly, shyly or reluctantly? Where did you all go to do the deed?
Yes. She was quite a nice GND gal. eager to please and very friendly. The experience was good, 2 rounds before dropping her off.

An Escapelle can be useful.
Old 22-03-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Yes. She was quite a nice GND gal. eager to please and very friendly. The experience was good, 2 rounds before dropping her off.

Your policy must be huge $$$!
Old 23-03-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for sharing further brother For the 2 raw rounds, how did you do the deed on her ??

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 23-03-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Thanks for sharing further brother For the 2 raw rounds, how did you do the deed on her ??
Front and the back. Hearing she calling out your name till she came over.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Front and the back. Hearing she calling out your name till she came over.
Wow, such enjoyable sex, screaming yr name during the most pleasurable moments in her pussy .....tat must mean u guys hv gotten pretty close liao....n she has fallen for u, policy aside .. not tat she had to submit herself to u to sell her policy to u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-03-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, such enjoyable sex, screaming yr name during the most pleasurable moments in her pussy .....tat must mean u guys hv gotten pretty close liao....n she has fallen for u, policy aside .. not tat she had to submit herself to u to sell her policy to u
Yes, something like that I believe. She's a really nice gal, just very hard to get new sales, and especially now very eager to please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1