The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 14-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by twatter View Post
Dunno which motherfucker sabo G14 until she kena sent back Thailand by anti vice, for violating one of the rules - never go to hotel with customer outside. That cbk really fucker also break the girl's rice bowl. Then now i for nothing lost one wl to raw with liao... really spoil market knn.. hope that culprit now happy liao now🤬😡
But I wonder how did they register and got into Hotel 81? Need 2 ID right?
Old 14-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamQQ View Post
Best AR in the house?
G5 gave really good AR. Can ride damn well too and has an awesome bubble butt. Due to her time here her silicon boobs also become very soft and natural.
Old 15-02-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Anyone receive valentine gift from JM14 girls? if have PM..
Old 16-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
The3rdLeg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
But I wonder how did they register and got into Hotel 81? Need 2 ID right?
Quite simple bro:
1) guy check in with id first, girl bring in later time depending on hotel reception on the ball or not. Some guys know the trick, will bring in girl after reception staff change shift since incoming staff not aware girl haven't register.
2) reception staff is one of the guy's friends. But this method is risky cos the staff rice bowl at stake if found out. It's a serious offence in SPF law to allow girls on yellow work pass into hotel.
3) a few other ways but I shall mention only these 2.

How I know cos I been in hotel line for long time lol...
Old 16-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fans of Waree (ex-JM14 G7) may wish to know that she has finished her tour of duty n Japan. Her next port of call will be Malaysia...
Old 16-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Fans of Waree (ex-JM14 G7) may wish to know that she has finished her tour of duty n Japan. Her next port of call will be Malaysia...
got her contact?
Old 16-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Same bro, if you are willing to share contact PM me too please !
Old 17-02-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
got her contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Same bro, if you are willing to share contact PM me too please !
She is in KL...... start work today.
RM250 for 45 min session.
Under stable operating in Pudu area.

I can give out her OKT hp number if you are interested...... but ask me only if you are already in KL.......... number collectors pls dun disturb me.
Old 17-02-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I can give out her OKT hp number if you are interested...... but ask me only if you are already in KL.......... number collectors pls dun disturb me.
Yes..... Waree is known as Sushi under OKT David (those who know him.... same number no change... can whatsapp / wechat / telegram him)
Incall is at Jln Sungai Besi, Pudu near to Loke Yew roundabout.
rm250 for 1 shot - 45mins (incall)
rm1000 for ON - 6 hrs (incall)
Outcall add rm50 for transportation (within KL only)
Those that want to catch up with her..... fast hand fast leg as she is here for only 2 weeks. Wun regret as her services still as tokcong as ever.... price is all-inclusive and no need to top up for extras.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seemed like a Waree fan club here. I'm also one of her loyal fan... She was the first WL I took from JM14. And no one else is able to surpass her till today... The good old times...
Old 17-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Yes..... Waree is known as Sushi under OKT David (those who know him.... same number no change... can whatsapp / wechat / telegram him)
Those that want to catch up with her..... fast hand fast leg as she is here for only 2 weeks. Wun regret as her services still as tokcong as ever.... price is all-inclusive and no need to top up for extras.
Thanks bro! Up your pts and PMed
Old 17-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Seemed like a Waree fan club here. I'm also one of her loyal fan... She was the first WL I took from JM14. And no one else is able to surpass her till today... The good old times...
I am usually a PRC guy. But alot of my friends PM me to try her because sashimi was on offer freely. One time nia got hooked. She and G1 really two of my fav of all time Current batch got anyone close anot
Old 17-02-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I am usually a PRC guy. But alot of my friends PM me to try her because sashimi was on offer freely. One time nia got hooked. She and G1 really two of my fav of all time Current batch got anyone close anot
G5 lor. Last of the Mohicans...
Old 17-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:

i know where liao.. her name under the stable is Sushi, just saw another bros post also.. haha thanks for sharing...
Old 18-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post

KL is too far ....... I wun mind making a trip up north if she is in JB but KL is just too far away. Any idea if she will be coming down to JB?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1