The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Anyone tried the level 5 closed door Michelle recently? Last I went was last year liao
Heard from another 5th floor lady, currently Michelle is taking a break from work cos of the virus.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Heard from another 5th floor lady, currently Michelle is taking a break from work cos of the virus.
Returned points, thanks
Old 15-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Tried one PRC named paris at lvl 5 shop just beside toilet some time back. Pretty but her body a bit fleshy and small tits. Full course available but very mechanical.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
The 2 milfs along the scuba row will rush but the young milf in 2nd shop from toilet will not, takes her time with plenty of gfe. Initially only blow with cap & no frenching, but once become regular and many of rtfs later, she will bbbj & french. She said she only does this selectively with regulars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
her name is xiao qian and she is a good bonk. love her skillful bbbj but sadly she die die dun allow cim.

I just know Xiaoqian few months back and tried her 3 times. I ask for bbbj on my last visit but was rejected, guess still must visit her more to get it.

Frenching no prob, can french since my first visit and she gaves a good tongue fight.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

are there any girls on level 2? there is a girl that only comes only on saturdays. but last two weeks quiet.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
Tokki09 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
are there any girls on level 2? there is a girl that only comes only on saturdays. but last two weeks quiet.
Lvl 2 have 2 shops. Near the toilet there are 2. Quite open lah and it’s not my cup of tea
Old 15-02-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Yaoyao I think the hottest there.. who else a fan of hers? Michelle is it the older looking one?
Old 16-02-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Yaoyao I think the hottest there.. who else a fan of hers? Michelle is it the older looking one?
Where to find yaoyao?
Old 16-02-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
Tokki09 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Lvl 2 have. There are 2 near the toilet, go up the escalator can find them Liao.
I didn’t really try so. Eh
Old 16-02-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am a fan of both😬 i think they lay low cause of virus
Old 17-02-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Who yaoyao ? Rachael ?
Old 17-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
No more in parklane
if we are talking bout the same xue er, she is still in parklane. just visited her over the weekend.

despite her not so young age, her body is still considered well maintained. she is a nice and chatting lady with plenty of gfe. dun think she french as she will try to avoid it when i tried. she blows with cap and take her time at it. with her, i will always do doggy as can admire her nice ass and long legs.
Old 17-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

after finishing with xe while on the way to the 3rd floor toilet, bump into xiaoqian near the toilet. she was in this tiny dress which i find a turn on. she said i haven't visited for a while and invited me in which i did so i had a unplanned 2nd shot.

i showered and she came in shortly fully naked. told her to skip massage this time round. we started with some passionate frenching before she began her short catbath. move downwards to bbbj and later switch to 69. a while later, she claim she cannot take it anymore, put on cap and started riding me. as it's my 2nd shot in such a short time, really took awhile to cum and we change quite a few positions. sensing that i took longer than usual, she threw in some dirty sex talk like "faster", "harder", "dun stop, she is cumming" etc to encourage me. her moans really got very loud towards the end.

left parklane happy but exhausted.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
after finishing with xe while on the way to the 3rd floor toilet, bump into xiaoqian near the toilet. she was in this tiny dress which i find a turn on. she said i haven't visited for a while and invited me in which i did so i had a unplanned 2nd shot.

i showered and she came in shortly fully naked. told her to skip massage this time round. we started with some passionate frenching before she began her short catbath. move downwards to bbbj and later switch to 69. a while later, she claim she cannot take it anymore, put on cap and started riding me. as it's my 2nd shot in such a short time, really took awhile to cum and we change quite a few positions. sensing that i took longer than usual, she threw in some dirty sex talk like "faster", "harder", "dun stop, she is cumming" etc to encourage me. her moans really got very loud towards the end.

left parklane happy but exhausted.
Who is xiaoqian ..
Old 17-02-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Who is xiaoqian ..
She is the young milf in the second shop from level 3 toilet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread