The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
blazierx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Serangoon lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by DITDOT21 View Post
Was out exploring new places and chanced upon this place that is in between of Kovan and Serangoon. If you know where the prata shop is, there is a building beside it which has a MP. Before going in, I used MiChat location app and hooked up a 30+ PRC lady, name starts with A, who works at the MP.

The place is quite open and is separated with just curtains. You can definitely hear what is going on beside you. I have been there a couple of times looking for A because she is very service oriented and provides a really good time. Massage was so so but what I enjoy the most is upping her. She grinds and rides well, her boobs are a handful, and she allows frenching.

What I really love the most about A is that she is able to squeeze her vaginal muscles and grip me while I’m inside her. Definitely a nympho to check out. Average appearance, average massage but outstanding FJ.

Hi is the location obvious from along the stretch of road?
Old 16-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Power98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc?
Old 18-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xiaopangpang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, can share location?
Old 18-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another wonderful find!
Old 23-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

Can roam?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Elantra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomo96 View Post
Visited H**** spa near serangoon stadium today and got serviced by the new prc y***. Standard 1hr massage, teasing and gq got asked 15mins before the hr was up. She gave very soft moans and massaged inner thighs alot before asking gq. Autoroaming was allowed but she said it depends on the person she was massaging. Suffice to say her hj was heavenly, played alot with my ass crack and used tons of oil. Kept the price @50 for yall, defintely rtm.
Old 24-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to the h% Spa like kena robert

Quote me 100 wth

Nego till a certain amt but this and that cant do
Even i quote her 100 she say cannot
Old 24-02-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 0
shooo is a glorious beacon of lightshooo is a glorious beacon of lightshooo is a glorious beacon of lightshooo is a glorious beacon of lightshooo is a glorious beacon of light

PM me bro!
Old 25-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Tried H**** Spa and it is kinda $$$. The viet l*** quoted me 80 for hj and add another 20 for full roaming can touch below make her moan and unbutton 2 buttons on her shirt to see and fondle the boobs (I went in the morning).

She gave me a head massage also after I shoot.

Massage was not bad, quite long and there's just abit of tease. If price is lower can consider but for this price, can get fl with little massage and FJ.

Not sure if price quote by the other girls would be cheaper.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomo96 View Post
Visited H**** spa near serangoon stadium today and got serviced by the new prc y***. Standard 1hr massage, teasing and gq got asked 15mins before the hr was up. She gave very soft moans and massaged inner thighs alot before asking gq. Autoroaming was allowed but she said it depends on the person she was massaging. Suffice to say her hj was heavenly, played alot with my ass crack and used tons of oil. Kept the price @50 for yall, defintely rtm.
Hi,

can pm me the location? thanks!
Old 25-02-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Tried H**** Spa and it is kinda $$$. The viet l*** quoted me 80 for hj and add another 20 for full roaming can touch below make her moan and unbutton 2 buttons on her shirt to see and fondle the boobs (I went in the morning).

Massage was not bad, quite long and there's just abit of tease. If price is lower can consider but for this price, can get fl with little massage and FJ.

Hi bro... is the place along YCK road there?
Old 26-02-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post

Sadly that row of MPs has became a carrot chopping place liao anw just a quick tips for midnight owl, price can be lowered compard to day time and also there is free parking directly opposite the spas.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Can pm contact/location? Thanks.
Old 27-02-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
emptypocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been roaming around the kovan/YCK road area for awhile. Standard at H**** S** definitely going down. Recommend trying this small shop opposite the prata shop. Frequent a viet MILF there.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptypocks View Post
Been roaming around the kovan/YCK road area for awhile. Standard at H**** S** definitely going down. Recommend trying this small shop opposite the prata shop. Frequent a viet MILF there.
I got zapped the last time I mentioned how HS price and standards has been dropping. I stand by the comments.

The other shops along the stretch are all more milfy but definitely better service. Recently went to the one beside HS, my former regulars all gone, but both MLs inside do a pretty decent work.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I got zapped the last time I mentioned how HS price and standards has been dropping. I stand by the comments.

The other shops along the stretch are all more milfy but definitely better service. Recently went to the one beside HS, my former regulars all gone, but both MLs inside do a pretty decent work.
Don't worry bro on giving comments.

Just up u +16.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1