The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i always feel nurse are health conscious so maybe they are unlikely to enjoy bbbj, swallow, cim, aj, ar, raw etc cuz full of medical knowledge about virus, bacteria etc.
fucked an ex nurse last year.
Everything also can do. Bad thing is her cb damn smelly, never wash properly. yucks.
ruined my impression for a nurse......
Old 09-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

sad result of the rank by purchase/connection only system
Old 10-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i always feel nurse are health conscious so maybe they are unlikely to enjoy bbbj, swallow, cim, aj, ar, raw etc cuz full of medical knowledge about virus, bacteria etc.

so what kind of lifestyle you having there. i lived b4 in a kampong that have no lamp post except maybe at some cross intersection. So at night its really dark and lots of dogs. At first the dogs, duno you maybe keep barking then once they seen you often enough they tend to be more ok. Then within like 200m++ away of walk have some of the neighbor will open mamashop in front of their house. Some how i feel the SAF no.4 and jungle hat is really good for wear when doing a lot dirty works and manual works.

no lamp post... morning got free alarm clock also.. chicken always sound around 4am. lol
Old 14-02-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Hello to all the bros in BKK currently.

Hope everyone is safe there at my fav place for vacation n future retirement.

Stay safe there!!
Old 15-02-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
Hello to all the bros in BKK currently.

Hope everyone is safe there at my fav place for vacation n future retirement.

Stay safe there!!
Whats wrong here?

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes be safe.

Be it the virus and also also gun shooting case in thailand recently.

Dozens of gunshots fired from clothing shop in central Bangkok
https://www.todayonline.com/world/do...entral-bangkok

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes be safe.

Be it the virus and also also gun shooting case in thailand recently.

Dozens of gunshots fired from clothing shop in central Bangkok
https://www.todayonline.com/world/do...entral-bangkok
Love your avatar mak mak ...
mama miya

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Love your avatar mak mak ...
mama miya
Thanks for liking it, can perform it is the best

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-02-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 17
nigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Hot nurses, try YahHee hospital Bangkok..
Many at the first floor counter working as PR nurse n etc....
I think its pronounce as ""Long Payaban Yan Hee""
Old 20-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelT View Post
I think you want to show others how good your "Thai" is yah... 555
Or if its in Yanhee hospital Bangkok, you cannot understand?

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-02-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
By the way if you want to be exact correct , its "Rong Phya-Bann"
Not as "Long" as yours or like any Papaya ...

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
you must pronounce "hee" correctly because has other meaning hahaha
Old 24-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happykrabi View Post
you must pronounce "hee" correctly because has other meaning hahaha
Is ok anyway, becos inside the hospital has many of it...

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 14
artie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud of

ups.. ups..
Old 24-02-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats why everything also can do. 55555
I also fucked a Thai nurse last week. Her AR and bbbj excellent!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1