The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

I was just passing by just now and I saw quite a big size leady entering 2033 and I am sure she is from the same house (D-cup) is anyone know her name
Old 29-01-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam08 View Post
I was just passing by just now and I saw quite a big size leady entering 2033 and I am sure she is from the same house (D-cup) is anyone know her name
Lu Lu 2033 , I think she is the service gal of this house.
I personally have not tried
Old 29-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, let's live in the present. All these legends are in the past and gone.

So many GL150 houses are now closed, go support the current operators and girls you feel are worth your money
Old 30-01-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes, Dan Dan is really the pretty, sensual, 勾魂 type. When i up her, she was just recovering from injury. One Bro fingered her terok terok ....and injured her cunt.My long thrusting had made her a bit painful.

She could be the AP of the AP. If her service quality is like Angel 1654a, the bonker queue will be up to Kazakhstan, lol

She told me every week she will only do outcall assignment once or twice. She is always busy with her regulars in house. Just imagine if she is good in service quality, her business will be as good as Angel's. I was lucky to be able to outcall her and at least bonked such a 尤物 once before she RTC, lol
Poor girl!
I don't know why some fxxxing pricks would finger the girls so hard and hurt them. Must have watched too much AV which is often not for people to imitate.
I hope people remember these girls have to handle about 10 men per day which is hard work.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Poor girl!
I don't know why some fxxxing pricks would finger the girls so hard and hurt them. Must have watched too much AV which is often not for people to imitate.
I hope people remember these girls have to handle about 10 men per day which is hard work.
because they have a limp or small dick.....
Old 30-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Poor girl!
Agree anyway the fingers have no physical sensory nerves that will enjoy.
Then it’s in the mind that we think the girls enjoy. But if it cause them pain and suffering whats the point
Old 30-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

What is the point of this action?
Old 30-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
What is the point of this action?
Digging for gold?

Haha but if fingering is done gently tender loving care and correctly with lots of lube, it’s a good form of foreplay. More relevant with lover or FB

But I don’t think WL likes them. They prefer to go straight BJ FJ save time to go next customer. They here to earn money and not to get orgasm. If they really want orgasm, they will choose which customer they want to have with.
They fear digging risk injury. Also risk of contamination. Which caused them lose money from stop work ....
Old 30-01-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Digging for gold?

Haha but if fingering is done gently tender loving care and correctly with lots of lube, it’s a good form of foreplay. More relevant with lover or FB

But I don’t think WL likes them. They prefer to go straight BJ FJ save time to go next customer. They here to earn money and not to get orgasm. If they really want orgasm, they will choose which customer they want to have with.
They fear digging risk injury. Also risk of contamination. Which caused them lose money from stop work ....
Well said

Fingerings should be done with cap
Old 30-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
...But I don’t think WL likes them. They prefer to go straight BJ FJ save time to go next customer. They here to earn money and not to get orgasm. If they really want orgasm, they will choose which customer they want to have with...
This part is oh so true! They definitely choose which customer to orgasm with. If one is not the chosen one, you finger how long also no use.
Old 31-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Bei Bei would allow me to cap on fingers to give her orgasm.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 08-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
And some offered me over night svc but I didn't accept their offer.
yes can bring them outside overnight quite fun buddy

didn’t know got in-house overnight
Old 09-02-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Chen Xi 晨曦 (Hse 2033) for the 1st time. 1 hr session.

1. Debuted 4 months ago. From Hu Bei. Long hair, standing at 1.61m, about 48 kg, nice slim petite body with attractive slim leg. Pretty slim face with medium sharp nose, big attractive eyes and lips, sharp chin. Its a Pretty face to me. Enhanced C boobs on her slim petite body. Overall, its my Cai ) . A small fox tattoo (seemed to me) on her shoulder and a small leaf tattoo on ankle.

2) No raw rub. She said wait rub and rub then the dick just lood inside ......i was amused and embarrassed, hahaha, knn.

3) Good and nice frenching with tongue fight throughout the session. I drank two little loads of her saliva.

4) No painting. Tight pussy to me. Very nice for thrusting and grindings. The pressure of the cunt with the rubbing of her nice body and legs and frenching and her fake (still erotic) slutty moans and looking on her pretty face made me ravaged her rounds over rounds. Fucking shiok !! Before sex, she said she felt a bit scared as looking on my arm muscles and my dick, lol. ( She said so. Not i said one, haha).

5. Accomodating to my desired sex positions. Willing to please. Hot and steamy bonk. Nice doggie in standing with her erotic head turning for frenching while i carressed and squeezed her C boobs. Very Sextified tight cunt doggie on bed till i ejected and get conquered.

6. According to her , she does AR with cap and BBBJ (customers who look clean). No CIM.

Overall, a very nice and sextisfied bonk with a pretty WL of erotic frenching, nice pettite body and nice legs and tight pussy (with my 0.01 cap) with a willing to please attitude. Really Fucking Shiok !!!
Old 23-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Been to 2033 several times.and recently tried this skinny girl with long hair. Can't remember her name if is Duo Duo or what. Not really my cup of tea even though chemistry built up with lots of DFK. Armpit shaved but think pussy hair never shave at all. Overall good experience. Anyone tried her before.

Maybe next target should be BB.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after the takeover rarely see any girls in waiting area

where did the girls from previous okt go? all RTC?
tot meidie was ok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1