The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
blackerfaceDEAD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Credit card debt consolidation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
-----------------------------------------------
good. don't be tempt by tthose cc promoters anymore
they offer u big luggage, shopping coupons, cc points that can redeem air tkt -
just say NO NO NO
cc is a big shit hole if u take it up again

me - now only cash, no cc.
at times ll but to use my debit card to pay insurance on axa.
Like your signature bro
Old 28-12-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Uncleleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. Many friends all in debts. They may look good and well dressed. But all are negative (-)
Old 28-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncleleong View Post
Agreed. Many friends all in debts. They may look good and well dressed. But all are negative (-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
if u look at those young punks wearing all branded stuff like belt, watch, shoes, cloths, handphone, office bag, specs, wax hair, luggage bag, eat at restaurants, always fly holiday although they boast their cc points earn them free holidays -
- u know they call credit card FATHER at month end
Old 03-01-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelustyboy View Post
Hi

I have gone thru the websites n relevant info. However this will be the last last resort. For my case most prob will be under debt management programme. Hope i don have to go there as i believe the bad record will not be good for me.

I still have a healthy income, just that the credit cards bills r getting a bit too much for me.

Still trying to find a way out of this hole.
Hi Bro, CCS DMP will not leave u a bad record, they will not even contact your employer like the banks. Do attend their seminar 1st then subsequently they will call you up for an appointment to talk to the debt counsellor who will teach you how to manage the debt. DMP only charge you 3% per annum compared to the rest of the loans, money lender etc. I was on CCS DMP, 60k and repaid everything in 8yrs. Impt is stop whatever spending habit with CC and make payment promptly. Gd Luck Bro.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

if you don't really have a need (ie medical condition) for the car, just sell off the car and go without for a few months... at least that lump sum can lower your principal debt and the expenses that was to be used for the car can now be used to further service the remainder of your debt

if wanna save face can always give excuse that want to buy new car or looking out for good deal, problem with delivery and what not.
Old 05-01-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
sigh sigh sigh. Must have discipline.

Last edited by vazie; 27-01-2020 at 01:04 AM. Reason: privacy issues.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1