The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Level 1 to 3 was opened yesterday. May was around ytd afternoon. Also Saw 2 people loitering on level 2 lol. Walking around. Other than that the mall was kinda quiet. Isle cafe closed
Guess I was there too early, that's why all quiet.

May really on the ball, hardworking, all out to earn money. Never see her offdays, seems to work everyday. Thought she would go back china for cny.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 17
MeeHoonKway deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeeHoonKway deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this place still available? u all talk 2014. today stills exist or not
Psalm 37:21

Up list
1. Advanced
2. tenggiri's
3. celeronss
Old 31-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Guess I was there too early, that's why all quiet.

May really on the ball, hardworking, all out to earn money. Never see her offdays, seems to work everyday. Thought she would go back china for cny.
Haha yea, u are too early. I saw May during the late afternoon ytd. She was available. Didn't see Michelle thou. Apparently other MLs there also didn't go back to China as they are opened
Old 31-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Johnlee333 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Haha yea, u are too early. I saw May during the late afternoon ytd. She was available. Didn't see Michelle thou. Apparently other MLs there also didn't go back to China as they are opened
Need to knock on door? Or will the door be open if they are around? Door seems to be always closed
Old 31-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlee333 View Post
Need to knock on door? Or will the door be open if they are around? Door seems to be always closed
Don't knock on the door haha. Dangerous to knock on the door. Just wait outside awhile.
Yup. When no customers, door will surely be opened

Last edited by evoralliart; 31-01-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 31-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't knock on the door haha. Dangerous to knock on the door. Just wait outside awhile.
Oh... so you got to stand outside and wait... a bit embarrassing isn't it? What if nobody inside? How will you know
Old 31-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

*deleted post*
Old 31-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlee333 View Post
Oh... so you got to stand outside and wait... a bit embarrassing isn't it? What if nobody inside? How will you know
Just walk around then, haha don't need to stand outside and wait. or just stand nearby the shop.
If you have a regular ML contact, just let her know before going. To make sure she is at the shop today. Then if you reach and see her shop closed, confirmed there is customer
Old 01-02-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
I had this experience, while FJ, a joker knocked the door outside, making FL so scary, checking this and that. Shit, the mood is gone although not the real AV. That is why I have been not going to Shopping Centre SPA single ML/ FL Operation. Rather going to sgrelex.com or SBR.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
I had this experience, while FJ, a joker knocked the door outside, making FL so scary, checking this and that. Shit, the mood is gone although not the real AV. That is why I have been not going to Shopping Centre SPA single ML/ FL Operation. Rather going to sgrelex.com or SBR.
Precisely. That is the main reason to avoid knocking on the door.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
I got once too with may during that period of frequent checks. Halfway through fucking, she thought she heard something. Quickly pushed me away and said dress up and she went check but nothing. She asked want continue but mood all gone. That was waste of money.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
I got once too with may during that period of frequent checks. Halfway through fucking, she thought she heard something. Quickly pushed me away and said dress up and she went check but nothing. She asked want continue but mood all gone. That was waste of money.

So the golden question is... what should you do?

1) Stand outside and wait like a sad sotong

2) knock on door like a sad joker...

3) walk past with blue balls

How ah?
Old 01-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Level 1 to 3 was opened yesterday. May was around ytd afternoon. Also Saw 2 people loitering on level 2 lol. Walking around. Other than that the mall was kinda quiet. Isle cafe closed
I always saw a guy hanging around level 2, quite short, skinny, middle age chinese guy. A few times I was waiting for may to be free and this guy will keep staring at me and see where i walking to. Few times see him talking to may and he will give me one kind of look when i went in. Ask may before and she say customer.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Parklane massage

First time visiting M&M's shop. Saw 2 ladies sitting outside so approached and talked to them but dunno who is who. They only offered $30/30mins or $40/40mins. 1 lady led me into 1 of the cubicle and only while chatting learned that her name is XX. I'm like huh? Any regular bros know who is this XX?

Anyway non-existent massage. Less than 10mins touch here n there pop GQ liao. Usual 50/100/150. Opt for BM. Nice body and racks. Service wise was patient as i was slow to cum but BM was very short. She was obviously topless when doing BM but kept her shorts on. Dunno whether she will be FC if opt for HJ instead.

Verdict: Good if needed a quick release n since MLs sitting there what u see is what u get. Better value can obviously be found thru websites offering ML's at condos but time is needed to sift thru the good ones as pics usually heavily ps, fake MRs and might kenna fly aeroplane. GL is also much cheaper too but i understand some bros avoid that area as SG is so small
Old 01-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

I was around there too.

Told my wife Im working.

Sneaked there for good massage with GQ.

I ended up with good real massage without GQ.

solid 2 hrs massage $90.

My friend told me Roxy Square has viet Fl doing MP.
Has anyone got this lobang???
Min 6 pts for trade.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread