The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LeiGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Married my wife with a son

Hi Sammybros,

I need some advises but cant bring it up in real life, hope some sammy bros here can shed some light.

1 year ago i married my gf who is currently my wife and she has a 1 yr plus old son (i'm not the biological father of this child). Recently, the bio father appear again and went to court to have his right at custody of the child. Me and my wife loves the child and is prepare to fight for custody. But many obstacles appear rightafter, when my wife give birth to the child, it is the bio father sign the papers, baby's cert bears bio father name, but bio father never provide for mother n son for a year plus until recently. What is his chances at custody n visitation?

Another question, once i married my wife, am i lawfully binded by singapore law to raise and provide for the child which bears bio father's surname?

Next question how can i change the child surname to mine without approval of bio father?

Any sammy bros have similar situation mind to share how you handle it?
Old 17-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married my wife with a son

Bro this is very messy since the bio father is back. If I am you just stay out of the picture . This is between your wife and him . When you marry her be prepare for all these consequences . If I am you just let go the child . Have a baby together with your present wife . Dont go and be a idiot and take care of someone sons. You might sound noble but is not wise.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
Bro this is very messy since the bio father is back. If I am you just stay out of the picture . This is between your wife and him . When you marry her be prepare for all these consequences . If I am you just let go the child . Have a baby together with your present wife . Dont go and be a idiot and take care of someone sons. You might sound noble but is not wise.
Thanks bro for advise, thats why my 2nd question am i binded by law to raise the child if my wife wins custody. I cant just go and tell her to raise the child herself right? So i want to know am i binded by any law to raise my wife son if she win custody. And if so should i get the son to change his surname otherwise not fair to me right?
Old 17-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster (B)

Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiGuy View Post
Thanks bro for advise, thats why my 2nd question am i binded by law to raise the child if my wife wins custody. I cant just go and tell her to raise the child herself right? So i want to know am i binded by any law to raise my wife son if she win custody. And if so should i get the son to change his surname otherwise not fair to me right?
Why have to change surname? He is not your biological son . If I am you let the son go back to his dad , you are making a big sacrifice here for not raising up your own son . Trust me it will hinder the relationship with your wife. Dont be too noble nobody will praise you one. Your wife is very selfish too since she remarries should give back the son .........unless her ex husband is a real arsehole ...
Old 17-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why have to change surname? He is not your biological son . If I am you let the son go back to his dad , you are making a big sacrifice here for not raising up your own son . Trust me it will hinder the relationship with your wife. Dont be too noble nobody will praise you one. Your wife is very selfish too since she remarries should give back the son .........unless her ex husband is a real arsehole ...
They never marry, is the bio father walk out on her n child when they were courting, their relationship worsen and she decided to break after she suffered severe violence from the bio father and was hospitalised. Yes the bio father is an arsehole who beat up gf, came home late n drunk almost all nights.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster (B)

Then no choice you got to be the savior!!!!!!Since he is so shit ...Well done and I salute you. Good luck to you too.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why have to change surname? He is not your biological son .
Bro, Ts must consider his wife decision and feeling for her son

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They never marry, is the bio father walk out on her n child when they were courting, their relationship worsen and she decided to break after she suffered severe violence from the bio father and was hospitalised. Yes the bio father is an arsehole who beat up gf, came home late n drunk almost all nights.
Bro, if you love your wife, n you are prepared to take the kid as your own. I salute you.

If go to court, chances are that the court may side your wife, if the bio father DID NOT pay for the expenses( not sure on that, only you know). During the hospitalisation, is a police report filed? Hopsital records? These will prove useful in challenging the ex boyfriend. Court see evidence, not arguments in courts, or black face. Stay calm during the process.

Changing the surname? That comes after this court case. Possible to change too... Since you are married to the mother legally, when give birth, the kid name should be under her name, according to law.

Hope more brothers can contribute more to advise.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
Andfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LeiGuy
if u really love the bio son and ur wife to love ur bio i think u try to fight for custody if u wanna to change ur son surname u can go to the court and change it...But 1 more thing if 1 day your son get older if he find out u not is real blood father what will he think about u ?? But i will tell u tat follow your heart if your heart tell u to fight for the child u just do it
Old 17-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

Just a piece of advice you will be liable for maintenance for the son if one day your marriage burst ....now u might not think so this will happen as you just got marry . I might sound selfish but future is unknown.

Old 17-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Wow it is not easy for a guy especially to accept another man's child...*salute you...but make sure the marriage works...coz in the event of a divorce, you will end up paying tons of maintenance for the kid....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 17-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Sammybros,

I need some advises but cant bring it up in real life, hope some sammy bros here can shed some light.

1 year ago i married my gf who is currently my wife and she has a 1 yr plus old son (i'm not the biological father of this child). Recently, the bio father appear again and went to court to have his right at custody of the child. Me and my wife loves the child and is prepare to fight for custody. But many obstacles appear rightafter, when my wife give birth to the child, it is the bio father sign the papers, baby's cert bears bio father name, but bio father never provide for mother n son for a year plus until recently. What is his chances at custody n visitation?

Another question, once i married my wife, am i lawfully binded by singapore law to raise and provide for the child which bears bio father's surname?

Next question how can i change the child surname to mine without approval of bio father?

Any sammy bros have similar situation mind to share how you handle it?
Bro. Since you and your wife have married, by law the kids is yours already. Even the Original Father came back and fight for the kids, he will lose the case.

If you really want to change the surname of the child to yours, you can do so. I think need submit some form/particulars to the authority. Can't remember which though. It's known as some kind of 'adoption'. Maybe you can google for such.

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 17-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andfan View Post
LeiGuy
if u really love the bio son and ur wife to love ur bio i think u try to fight for custody if u wanna to change ur son surname u can go to the court and change it...But 1 more thing if 1 day your son get older if he find out u not is real blood father what will he think about u ?? But i will tell u tat follow your heart if your heart tell u to fight for the child u just do it
The child when old enough i let him decide if he want back his bio surname instead of mine, more or less he stick to us because his bio father is really cmi. We will tell him the truth as well, not wanting him to know about it himself to avoid future misunderstanding.
Samster (B)

Talking Re: Married my wife with a son

My salute to you ....I will never consider a single mum in the first place. As I will be a resources to her and her kids . Respect you and wish u all d best.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
baby hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there're two type of custody, join custody & sole custody. If they're not officially married. it is very high chance that your wife will get the sole custody. (unless your wife wanna give up the right)
even though, the bio father will still have the responsible to provide support to the kid till they're 21 yo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1