The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
foodyjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Got sharp red star nip stickers...scare will cut my handsome face....
You peel off the nip stickers before licking la
Old 24-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
You mean this scene when she cleaned up her sweat under her boobs after her chores...

WOOHOO
can upload uncensored one pls? sir?
Old 26-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spotted 2 braless ladies today. One during lunch, lady in her 20s in black spaghetti tank top. Very obvious pokies, but too bad, having lunch with colleague, must be discreet. Another during dinner, young lady probably JC. Wearing a normal tshirt with some school skirt with her family. Again, very obvious pokies, must be very hard considering the tshirt she's wearing is not those thin type, but again, not alone, cant linger around. Seem to have more ladies going out braless. Not complaining.
Old 28-09-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

not sure is accidental ZG or intentional flashing, but here’s what happen yesterday.

was outing with gf and her sis, her sister wear a spaghetti strap top with buttons in front. something like this

she’s actually quite flat-chested, at most a small b, but when she walks around the gap between the buttons actually opens up now and then, so had numerous chance to glance at her white strapless bra that’s protecting her cute tits (i love small tits) After the outing, she came over to our place to hangout. again, plenty of chance of glance.

she’s always very confident wearing sleeveless, even though she has small tits, and whenever we had dinner, she’s always sits in front of her sis, 45 degree angle from me. so whenever she wears buttons-up tops, i could always glance at her bra.

wonder if she’s doing it on purposes. and of course, last night i have to excuses myself to take a bath, and ppc in the toilet fantasising about her wearing like this because she wants me to bang her
Old 28-09-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

last night went to orchard for late dinner ,, i gotten 2 hits haha
1st one ,, was having dinner with wife ,, on my left a young girl with long legs short white short ,,alone somemore ,, when her food ready she got up,, because of crane chair she sitting on ,, when she return to her seat ,, oh shit marks of line on her cute butt check red line look like she gotten whack on her butt ,,hehe
2nd after dinner went up esc ,, saw a ang mo young girl with light beige color t shirt those soft type behind me i let her overtake me ,, so i can see boobs around b cup without bra ,, as she walk both boobs was bounding like water bomb ,, nipple was pointed due to air con ,, hehe
Old 28-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Congrass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
l
2nd after dinner went up esc ,, saw a ang mo young girl with light beige color t shirt those soft type behind me i let her overtake me ,, so i can see boobs around b cup without bra ,, as she walk both boobs was bounding like water bomb ,, nipple was pointed due to air con ,, hehe
Nice share bro, love to see bouncing boobs haha
Old 28-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
,, so i can see boobs around b cup without bra ,, as she walk both boobs was bounding like water bomb ,, nipple was pointed due to air con ,, hehe
Love To See Those Bouncing Boobs .... The Bigger The Better

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
forde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congrass View Post
Nice share bro, love to see bouncing boobs haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Love To See Those Bouncing Boobs .... The Bigger The Better
And pointing nipples too hehe
Old 29-09-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
not sure is accidental ZG or intentional flashing, but here’s what happen yesterday.

was outing with gf and her sis, her sister wear a spaghetti strap top with buttons in front. something like this

she’s actually quite flat-chested, at most a small b, but when she walks around the gap between the buttons actually opens up now and then, so had numerous chance to glance at her white strapless bra that’s protecting her cute tits (i love small tits) After the outing, she came over to our place to hangout. again, plenty of chance of glance.

she’s always very confident wearing sleeveless, even though she has small tits, and whenever we had dinner, she’s always sits in front of her sis, 45 degree angle from me. so whenever she wears buttons-up tops, i could always glance at her bra.

wonder if she’s doing it on purposes. and of course, last night i have to excuses myself to take a bath, and ppc in the toilet fantasising about her wearing like this because she wants me to bang her

Wow. You are very lucky.
Old 29-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post

lcuky u bro..
Old 29-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My JC neighbour loves to come my place see my pet in her PE attire. She forgot about covering her collar when she kneeled down.
Old 29-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
luckypham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My JC neighbour loves to come my place see my pet in her PE attire. She forgot about covering her collar when she kneeled down.
Loose bra showing nips?
Old 29-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Haha.

You should welcome her everyday to your house.
Old 30-09-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
last night went to orchard for late dinner ,, i gotten 2 hits haha
1st one ,, was having dinner with wife ,, on my left a young girl with long legs short white short ,,alone somemore ,, when her food ready she got up,, because of crane chair she sitting on ,, when she return to her seat ,, oh shit marks of line on her cute butt check red line look like she gotten whack on her butt ,,hehe

Haha. It is your lucky day bro.
Old 30-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You can exchange with her, you let her see your doggy, she let you see her pussy.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1