The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
In the other bro's case he was asked to leave after 1hr even tho he paid for 1.5hr, which is not right. 30 mins is enough time to fire off the second round. People may argue the girls work hard for their money but hey, so do we.

Wonder if the stables will ban me for speaking my mind
Ya, he has every right to feel shortchanged and aggrieved at his situation..

I think it will be good if he is given some rebate for his next booking to compensate for it..

Won't get banned lah lol.. Sharing and discussing this kind of topic can only be beneficial to both parties moving forward..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Samsagami001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.p...1#post22025531

Koi from Mansion
Not the sexiest girl in sbf for sure but worth your time and money
She's got fair and smooth skin, B cup boobs
BBBJ was awesome
FJ - commando type, although felt a little amateur.
Very accomodating and willing to please.
Overall very good.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kataku456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw YAM from rolly, waiting for FR. Photo wise very chio
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=917919
Old 03-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

RTF FR For Mango Gentlemen's CLub GMC24

Usually I'll share my RTF FRs with select bros but doing it here publicly to drown out the deluge of fake FRs since post-pandemic.

Revisited Mango again- usually I like to RTF at least once to ensure 'consistency'. But this time I had a specific agenda in mind since I sia suay cannot cum during FJ for my second shot.

Fortunately for me, even though it was still a full day for her, i had an even better session.She also got a lot more relaxed with me and was willing to be more bold and assertive.

After the routine shower we cuddled a bit in bed first before we started and she asked me how come come again so soon, told her I needed to bang her again and moved my hand down to execute the Donald Trump grab her by the pussy move...which was already moist. A little bit of rubbing and it was super wet already.

I commented that I thought that she was already relatively quite wet yesterday. Today was even...more so! She made a silent laugh and said she got better rest today, and joked that because it was raining she was also raining.

The increased wetness and her proactive movements (moving her hips during FJ) made me surrender my two shots in less than an hour and nearly consecutively- something which is rare for me in this phase of life lol.

I think one thing some bros might not like is during the downtime she will use her phone a bit which is ok for me since I have to check up on emails anyways but for those who dislike this just engage her in conversation and she will readily make small talk to you.

I would love to RTF again but slots are getting even more limited! So get yours before she leaves our shores...
Old 03-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Dream (Seduction)

Location - central, quite a lot of foot traffic
Venue - shared bathroom, not very clean overall
1st FJ was uneventful. 2nd FJ was hot. She was so horny and kept moaning. I fucked her in doggy and missionary, and ended with her on top. No KY needed, she was so easily wet. She gets wet by my finger on her nether region and lips on her natural B boobs. We frenched a lot before and during our deed.
Looks wise, she has the Thai tan but definitely a syt. Maybe 20% discount from the photos, which she looks like a goddess in.
She cannot speak any English though, so it was quiet throughout, with no offer for Google translate.
She may be a RTF material, although the venue and communication can be better. OKT response was prompt and easy.
She is very green so hope bros can be gentle.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
Had some time recently and tried Game from Club Friday

I did ask around for her the previous time she came to SG under 'Dada - BabyFace' last October/November. At the time I chose Aries - BlackPink (who coincidentally returned for a bit under 'Cartier' working for Gentlemen Club) over her but ultimately was a bit disappointed simply because of the fake tits.

Regardless, here's the quick rundown:

OKT
It's Club Friday. One of the reputable stables in D1, have had no issues booking through bro CF before. Very responsive and friendly.

Location/Amenities
Have been here before via Jenny. Not sure if she was moved since other bros said she was around F area? Now south/central area.

Hotel, not far from public transport so good for foot soldiers. Method to access her room is a bit sketchy but all went well, no registration required.

Room itself is very small, the bed takes up a lot of the room though is mid-height and relatively soft/comfy, great for different positions. Toilet is alright; standard Listerine and soap provided. TOWEL however is just bad... Good Morning towels. Better bring your own towel for her.

Game (on)

Face: 8/10
MILFy for sure, very little blemishes and WYSIWYG from the photos. Some makeup is expected. Standard Isan thai tan, average height. Her face gives a mature elegant feel about her, but betraying that is her...

Body (or more specifically TITS!): 9.5/10
This is it folks. Her natural D cup titties are amazing to fondle and play with but her nipples are the star of the show. What the hell are those? I've never seen nipples so big and thick, I was playing with and sucking them the entire time. Slim well-maintained figure, nice ass with enough meat to slap and jiggle.

Amazing.

Service (FJ/BBJ/etc): 9.5/10
Her skill surprisingly matches her looks. Excellent BBBJ skills (glock glock, deepthroat, no stopping to breathe???), a lot of frenching, catbathing, and proactive in FJ. Pliable and accepts the positions I tried with her, patient and can last a long time.

She lives up to the hype.

Vibes/Chemistry: 8/10
Not much to comment here, speaks relatively good English and no sian face is already good enough for me. Just a bit professional/distant, but okay lah. She won't make convo if you don't start.

Final Thoughts: 9/10
Excellent. Pretty pricey but definitely worth what she brings to the table (or bed, lol )

She's leaving very soon so visit her while you can! You won't regret it.
Thanks bro CF for the experience!

Unrelated, I see LFT Mabel is back... not sure if I should try Lotte or her next hehe...
Up you bro!
Old 03-02-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by originaltaste3 View Post
""True FR""
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=917869
Name: PHOENIX (NEW ARRIVAL!!!)
Thumbs up 💌💌THE GENTLEMEN CLUB24💌💌 PATTY Sweetie Babe With Shaved Pussy+Great BBBJ!!
The link leads to Patty. So which one is it?
Old 03-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Praew from FG

Looks: 7.5. GND look, OL from BKK and definitely her in the photos. Looks grow on you and no braces.

Body: 8/10. Body is nice with well-seasoned tits, soft ass to grab, nice height ard 165-168.

GFE: Showers tgt, a lot of cuddling and frenching throughout the session, friendly, only simple English. No commercial feel at all, quite natural.

BBBJ/FJ: BBBJ can be better but she can still do for quite long with some DT. Marbles were serviced too, in her nice warm mouth. FJ open to any positions, was busy flipping around just now because both front and rear view was nice and busy frenching.

Overall, she's a pleaser. All smiles and loves to make out, feels nice especially on a rainy day.

Thanks Bro FG. ��
Old 04-02-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
In the other bro's case he was asked to leave after 1hr even tho he paid for 1.5hr, which is not right. 30 mins is enough time to fire off the second round. People may argue the girls work hard for their money but hey, so do we.

Wonder if the stables will ban me for speaking my mind
Happened to me a few times.

1. Got kicked out after 1hour into the session. Fired only 1shot.

2. Girl will continue chatting non-stop and avoid my advances until 1.5hrs is up and kicked me out immediately. Fired only 1shot.

This is why I don't go for those ang pais. High chance for all these stunts.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

Awa Kinkangel69

Tried her when she was under another stable. Seems like price gone up now liao. Went for my usual 2 shots/90. She is indeed in her 20s, got a bit of the mixed look with her contacts on. I find her pretty, maybe it's my type. Her body is exactly my type of bbw. Curvy and thick with shapely butt. She's the fair type, from Northern Thailand.

Boobs wise - E cup imho. Not the super soft fluffy kind, but still feels quite natural and nice to knead. Opted for BJ for safety reasons, but BJ was rather short. Maybe she dont like taste of rubber, or dont like BJ in general. DFK never try, so dont noe. But light kisses ok.

Manage to do quite a few positions - missionary, GOT, reverse cowgirl, doggie. She was quite accommodating. Surrendered in doggie both shots coz the view was too good. Chit chat a bit in between shots and busy squeezing her neh neh and big butt. She has a nice personality and can speak a bit of Chinese, which makes the session comfortable.

RTF - tempting. Having hardon already typing FR haha
Old 04-02-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
EXL11666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for melody from blackpink xscort

I wanted to post a live photo but keeps failing so i give up.

Okt: 10. Solid okt. Delay on my end but he was understanding. No hassle during booking also.

Face: 9. its her face and features. Just need to remove the whitening filter and apply the thai tan. She has a sharp face and nose. She says she is 32 but imo can pass off as 28. 

Body: 7.5 she is very small sized. Sis definitely need to eat more and put on some meat. For those that like petite/skinny and small framed ladies, she's the one for u. Personally i prefer slightly meaty(but not fat) girls.  

Boobs: 8 She has natural b cups with sensitive nips. Seems to enjoy having them sucked and in the beginning she was guiding my head to her neck and then down to her boobs. 

French: yes but u gotta start first. Starts with light kiss and move into some tongue fighting. I think she enjoys getting kissed on the neck. She like damn steam when i did it and kept offering. Haha. 

Painting: yes but she has a bush. At first thought i wasn't gonna paint but did it anw and boy did it flip her switches. Combined both finger and tongue action for her. First she was not so expressive but once i hit the spot, she started grabbing my head and asking for more. Moaning and pulling my hair, i look up see her arching her back and playing with her boobs. Damn turn on for me. 

Bbbj: 9. Covers all grounds. Gives attention to the rod all the way down to my balls. 2nd round she was licking and sucking on my balls while giving me eye contact. Was able to DT also and can hear her slurping. Especially love it when she licks my dick and gives me the cfm face. 

Fj: 8 but only because i didnt fully utilised it. I was enjoying her bbbj more. Finished 1st shot in cowgirl. She's really small so u can probably carry her ard too. Alot of grinding when she was on top. Hug me close during cowgirl and gave kisses on her neck down to her boobs. Her reaction and sound effects is A+. 

Gfe: 10. She has decent english but may have to repeat or go slower at times. She gave me a massage between rounds. Didnt look at her phone the whole time. Her service level is really top notch. Showered me in the beginning and after 2nd shot also. Usually after 2nd round the lady doesnt bother to help with showering but this one really help to clean me up from top to toe. 

I recommend this girl if u want someone who will service u like a king. She is definitely not a syt but she makes up for it with her top notch performance and service .
Old 04-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Drpillas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for bebe, Lust365

Location - Near Mrt

Okt- Fast replies as always. Was bummed today as was trying out another stable but the girl was apparently not in? Okt really pulled thru.

Looks -10/10 Make up was on point, 90percent similar to photos

Boobs- 9/10 Perky nips and B cup.

Shower -10/10 washed everything and a bj as well

French- Did not try

Bbbj- 10/10 no teeth and deepthroated with no problems

Catbath - 10/10 licked my soft spots

Painting- 9/10 some stubble but no smell and awesome overall

FJ- 10/10 Accommodate many positions from my request

GFE- 8/10 due to language barrier, had to warm up

Overall -10/10

First time in sg trying to earn some cash. Do support her.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 3
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

99babe
FR dated Nuy on thursday
Okt: super fast response and helpful with instructions
Look- girl next door look
Gfe - sweet to cuddle, quite shy
Boobs- all natural young and soft, my favorite
Dfk - gentle gf kisses can
Paint- can paint all u want, she moan and excite me
bbbj- basic and effective for me
Fj - small and tight
Rtf - can be in return list after trying other new girls
Old 04-02-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aegis1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Mango
Shave : No
French: Yes
English: A-little
Looks: 10/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs: idk. boobs are boobs. and hers are lovely to play with
CIM: NA
DT: Yes
AR: NA
AJ: NA
FJ: 10/10
Overall : More than 10

RTF session coz im not sure if my schedule permits on her last few days nxt week. since its already late, i told her to just relax and just take it slow. started with making out, and damn. can’t stop frenching her. her tongue would just attack you and reciprocate. love good tongue fights. her moans are just addicting. started going down on her and finger her till she climax.
she straight away reached out and blew me. her DT and tongue during BJ are crazily good when she is turn on.
she capped me and told me to do her now. popped up a pillow under her and start pumping all the way. her moans can see that she is enjoying every moment of it. she pulled me close, frenched and she starts licking my ear ( weak spot for me) i stopped halfway to tease her and she got upset playfully. and told me not to stop. eventually pump her more and climaxed.

the reason why i came back to her is because her gfe is incredibly high. its like you are with a gf. despite having a slight communication barrier.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
phunnyphallus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Phoenix (Gentlemen Club)

OKT --- Prompt and no frills. No complaints!

Location --- Condo at usual playground, no issues getting in. Small towels tho

Looks --- 7.5/10, the kind that will grow on you. Must discount from pics of course but can see strong similarity, definitely not ps until siao siao

Body --- Slim and petite, just the way i like it!!

Boobs --- Not for big booby lovers. Hers are natural B's with very sensitive nipples, another major turn-on! Had a great time sucking on them and listening to her moans and squeals

French --- Didnt try

CIM --- Didnt ask

BBBJ --- 8/10, slow and sensual and she gives attention to other parts, not just the rod and head. Really appreciated the effort

FJ --- 9/10 Very accommodating for all positions. First shot started with doggy then switched to mish, which took me to cloud 9. Watching her relish every stroke and hearing her stereo was the bomb, and she made me finish by hugging me close and clenching my butt. Fierce! Rested a bit, chit chat for quite a while then she gave me a solid massage. She mentioned she worked as a masseuse (clean type) in Msia for around 4 years, so bros who like massage may wanna pay her a visit too. Then she flipped me back over and started running her fingers on my didi, before I knew it didi was ready for second round! Second shot I took a while to finish and we switched around quite a bit but she was super accommodating and smiling the whole way, didn't complain or even frown whatsoever.

Overall --- 9/10. Very cute girl who is super service-orientated with strong GFE too. Am seriously considering to rtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1