The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 07-03-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 10 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG at $100/45 mins and $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 7pm. last booking at 5pm.

When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
pualo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpualo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went for my follow up appointment with sis.
Last appointment was last Dec and felt my pee power reduced and always worried about residual.

Took pulse from multiple spots, very pro and recommended me some medication to take, very affordable ones and won’t blow a hole in your pocket.

Even though the pulse taking took a while but sis didn’t cut short on the massage and even exceeded allocated time.
After that can feel pee more smoothly and lesser residual to worry about.

Will monitor with 2 weeks of medication and follow up visit.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualo View Post
Went for my follow up appointment with sis.
Last appointment was last Dec and felt my pee power reduced and always worried about residual.

Took pulse from multiple spots, very pro and recommended me some medication to take, very affordable ones and won’t blow a hole in your pocket.

Even though the pulse taking took a while but sis didn’t cut short on the massage and even exceeded allocated time.
After that can feel pee more smoothly and lesser residual to worry about.

Will monitor with 2 weeks of medication and follow up visit.
Thank you for your report , Bro.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

Old 08-03-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 08-03-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 09-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 09-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-03-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster (A)

Old 10-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
holyoxen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholyoxen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have been visiting sis for a few months. The location is convenient and near to MRT station. She is knowledgeable in TCM. If you take pulse, she will prescribe Chinese medicine which you can buy from Chinese medicine shop to take. She will also advise on the food to avoid from the diagnosis. Took the 90min session. During the massage, she is very skillful as she knows the acupuncture and joint to work on. Body definitely feel better. She can be direct and upfront but it is her style as she wanted her patients to be healthy. I took quite a while to get used to it and now appreciate what she has advised as there is improvement in my health.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-03-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 0
igwwsat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigwwsat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had my second session last week, and had my pulse taken as well.
Was prescribed some medication, which I was able to get quite easily from Chinatown nearby.

Treatment was quite interesting, as the areas she massaged, felt really warm for a couple of hours after, compared to normal massages elsewhere.

During the massage, she was able to treat my unequal length legs (based on the photos she took).

Not a timewatcher.

I found that I didn't have to go to the bathroom as often, and am getting better sleep.
Am getting morning wood more frequently, which is a good thing, at my age.

Am looking to continue with my twice monthly treatment.

Note: She doesn't offer sexual services.
I was lectured quite thoroughly by her in the first session, as some sbf bros had left her with bad impressions of sbf members, asking for various services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1