The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

My name is John, and my wife’s name is Rachel.

I am married to my wife for almost 2 years now. We have no kids and we are still thinking if we should have one. We don’t feel the need to make a decision anytime soon even though we are already 31 years old.

We live together in a resale 3-bedroom HDB near Choa Chu Kang. Life as a married man has been fine so far. It’s not a bed of roses, but I can’t complain much. We still have good sex, like once or twice a week. Considering both of us are very busy in our professional lives, I think it’s acceptable.

Our somehow mundane lives got disrupted when my wife’s friend moved in to stay with us.

——

“It’s just for a short while,” my wife said while she was casually folding our clothes in our bedroom, while I leaned against the door frame outside.

“Short while… so how long is it exactly?” I genuinely wanted to know.

I still remember the days of having to share a living space with other housemates back when I was in the university, definitely not something I recall fondly.

“Babe, she got into a very, and I mean very very bad argument with her husband. So the least I could do is to let her stay in our house while she sorts things out,” my wife explained.

“What happened? And why doesn’t she just go back and stay with her parents?” I questioned.

“She didn’t tell me, so I don’t wanna ask too. Her family is in Penang, she still has to work here. That’s why.” My wife picked up the clothes and put them into our wardrobe.

I noticed she didn’t help fold my clothes.

“Babe, if I am gonna say yes to sharing our house with you friend, I think you should at least help me fold my clothes,” obviously I had to cave in to my wife, so I tried to make a deal.

My wife let out a laugh. “Ok, deal!” She exclaimed.

“Who is she again? Does she have kids? How old is she? How do you know her?” I realized I know very little about this person.

“You can just call her Pei Ying, she has a 2 years old son I remember, older than us by like 3 years, a very very good friend I made in my previous company,” said my wife.

“Oh my god don’t tell me her son is coming too!” I shrieked.

“No lah, her husband will take care of their son while she comes to stay with us to calm down,” said my wife as she walked out of the room and went to unlock our main door.

“Hello Pei Ying, are you ok??” I heard my wife say that out loud right away.

Fuck! I didn’t know her friend is going to start staying with us RIGHT NOW!

———

I rushed out to greet her friend, Pei Ying.

When I saw her standing outside with her small luggage, I thought to myself - “She can stay for as long as she wants”. Haha!

Not because she was pretty! In fact, she looked very bland. She was the type of woman who would look slightly above average only when she put on make-up. She arrived at our place with no make-up obviously.

It was…it was because of her voluptuous assets in front of her…this girl got big boobs yo…and I am sadly a boob person who is happily married to an A-cup woman. She was wearing a body-hugging black knit dress, which proudly revealed the outline of her body shape.

“Hello,” I waved awkwardly and gentlemanly helped brought her luggage into our house.

“Sorry ah, so paiseh that I have to come disturb you two,” Pei Ying said apologetically. Oh shit, I like her voice…

“Aiyo why like that, it’s ok,” my wife gave her a hug again and they both walked towards our sofa.

“Ignore John, come sit down and talk,” said my wife.

Pei Ying looked at me apologetically, and nodded her head to thank me for helping her with her luggage. That was the first time we both looked at each other in the eyes.

Hmmm… not pretty but…I find her to be weirdly attractive…her eyes are actually quite beautiful...ok why is my wife doing this to her own husband?

While I was bringing in the luggage, I saw her ass under the knit dress shaking as they walked to the living room. God damn, she was a naturally curvy person. The meaty round butt that was revealed by the faint panty line under the tight knit dress was just outright gorgeous.

“I like your hair bun! How long is your hair now?” My wife complimented Pei Ying.

I walked past them and carried her luggage to the guest room, as they both engaged in ladies talk.

Before I entered my room to give them personal space, I caught a glimpse of her long black hair after she untied her hair bun. Her jet black silky hair was long and it almost reached all the way down to her waist.

———

My wife came back to our bedroom at around 1 am in the midnight. I wasn’t asleep yet, was still binging some Netflix series.

She kissed me on my forehead and thanked me for being ok with the situation.

I playfully asked, “Why are you ok to have your FEMALE friend stay with your HUSBAND?”

My wife laughed out loud.

“I am sorry to break your heart, but you are so not her type my dear,” my wife said savagely.

———

The next morning, I was preparing myself to go to the office. My wife was already out as she always needs to reach the office early. My schedule was a lot more flexible.

I was surprised when I saw Pei Ying doing yoga in our living room, with our TV switched on and a yoga stretching tutorial video clip being played on it.

Only then did I remember “Oh yes someone else is living in our house now”. I was still getting used to it.

Pei Ying paused the video and said hello to me.

I stood closer to her and started some small talk. I couldn’t help but notice she was wearing a red midriff sports tank top and a pair of very bright neon-yellow long yoga pants. I could see her waist and her belly button, a tad bit chubby I would say. Not like model-level toned.

I could see the sweat drops dripping on her milky white skin and flowing right into her cleavage. My gaze was fixated by the view of her busty breasts for just over a split millisecond, I quickly moved my gaze away.

Pei Ying caught it. I didn’t know if she really catch it, but I intuitively thought she saw it. She seemed to enjoy the attention. She smiled!

She told me she had applied for a week-long break from work to focus on herself.

“Damn so shiok!” I said enviously.

“Do you get to work from home or have to go to the office every day?” She asked while wiping her sweats away with her hand around her neck.

“It’s actually flexible. You?” I asked.

“I prefer to work from home but I don’t have my monitor setup here…haha,” said Pei Ying.

“Oh, we have a monitor in our bedroom, you can move it to your room and just use it,” I offered kindly.

“Or maybe I can use it in your bedroom since there is also an office chair and a proper work desk?” She scratched her head and asked, while smiling like she was paiseh.

I was speechless for a moment.

“Hahaha just kidding! I am not so 厚脸皮 (shameless)! You look so stunned” She chortled.

“You know, if you work from home, we can do yoga together in the morning before we start work! It’s a good exercise to sharpen your focus and start the day,” she said.

I laughed awkwardly and said, “Sure, I also never try before haha.”

“I can see you are interested in doing yoga too,” she tilted her head, looked at me in a funny way, and said seductively... was it seductively or was I imagining things...I was confused.

I could barely breathe. What the fuck was happening? Was this all a test or a trap set up by my wife??

And most importantly…should I also work from home now?

To Be Continued
Old 17-06-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

Camping. I like story of Malaysian girl sucking Singaporean’s dick. Truly a social climber
Old 18-06-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Nice start more pls
Old 18-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

I believe your wife has already given her consent invisibly. If not, perhaps your wife will know her buddy won't make advances toward you.

My friend won't be invited to stay over. She is promiscuous, and despite her best efforts to refrain, who can predict what will happen if both parties find themselves in a "heat of passion"? I'd rather send her on her way and pay for her motel. Haha
Old 18-06-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
calabrating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start TS, camping for more updates
Old 18-06-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

You are in a good and difficult time TS. Big vs small head situation..
Old 18-06-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Yoga Pei Ying properly bro.
Old 18-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Yoga Pei Ying properly bro.
He needs to stretch her properly...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 19-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have extra rooms in my condo, your friend can visit me anytime, save you some money

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post

My friend won't be invited to stay over. She is promiscuous, and despite her best efforts to refrain, who can predict what will happen if both parties find themselves in a "heat of passion"? I'd rather send her on her way and pay for her motel. Haha
Old 19-06-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Sure got many yogo moves to learn
Old 19-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Pei Ying", 34 years old, from Penang, has a 2-year-old son, having issues with husband.

Sounds like a "Pei Ying" whom I know...

🤔
Old 19-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 0
99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story. Camping for more updates.
Old 19-06-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Book mark for update

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4
Old 19-06-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

uhoh siol
big melons
Old 19-06-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is better than SIL stories, can't wait for more!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1