The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 01-12-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Saw a lady zg recently. She was riding down while i was on the opposite direction of the escalator. She's wearing those short shorts but with loose openings. She must have just stood up from somewhere as her front of the shorts were slightly folded up. From my angle, can see her black panties that's barely covering her pussy. No hair spotted, must be clean shaven.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

i curious... when see zao geng, how much is real and how much is imagine one? for example.. u walking on the street then u see a girl walk past and zaogeng 10%.. but u see the 10% liao imagine until got 80%... all happen in 2 sec when she walk past.. like that isit possible?

i got see quite alot of zaogeng before.. but some of the story here is sibei li hai lor!!
Old 01-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

its common nowadays for ladies to be braless, spotted several cute girls in Orchard during the last Black Friday weekend, all backless and pokies protruding out for all to see, damm shiok!
Old 01-12-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i curious... when see zao geng, how much is real and how much is imagine one? for example.. u walking on the street then u see a girl walk past and zaogeng 10%.. but u see the 10% liao imagine until got 80%... all happen in 2 sec when she walk past.. like that isit possible?

i got see quite alot of zaogeng before.. but some of the story here is sibei li hai lor!!
upskirt i cannot say cos not my cup of tea see teh nia no kick for me

but downblouse i can say, usually if i see liao i will start to follow abit to "confirm" my suspicions

unless no chance cos with colleagues or CO or super in a rush
Old 01-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually there are 2 definition to zaogeng...
1) Unintentional = also known as wardrobe malfunction where mostly due to poor sizing of clothings (e.g. a cup too big), bad body posture (e.g. bending forward to pick up things when wearing top with loose gap)
2) Intentional = also known as exhibitionism where there is an intent to show off her body, e.g. showing bra/panties or without bra/panties

For me the definition of zaogeng (走光) is the traditional one, i.e. unintentional because there is a sense of surprise, unexpected, and that will make your days brighter...

As what Forrest Gump said before, Life is Like a Box of Chocolates.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
1) Unintentional = also known as wardrobe malfunction where mostly due to poor sizing of clothings (e.g. a cup too big), bad body posture (e.g. bending forward to pick up things when wearing top with loose gap)
2) Intentional = also known as exhibitionism where there is an intent to show off her body, e.g. showing bra/panties or without bra/panties

For me the definition of zaogeng (走光) is the traditional one, i.e. unintentional because there is a sense of surprise, unexpected, and that will make your days brighter...

As what Forrest Gump said before, Life is Like a Box of Chocolates.......
Same for me. Zaogeng mainly to me is unintentionally. Purposly showing mostly i will just see and walk off cause i dont know what is she thinking. Might be something bad or maybe something good.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

the intentional is not zao geng lah, its called flashing, i'm not into those although many many years ago when i chiong zouk the girls in there were quite wild and a couple have flashed their bra or tits at me before lol
Old 01-12-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
bewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Good grief, I saw someone in a similar skirt, white, tight fitting, translucent with white g string. She's with a uncle carrying a haversack. When they went up the escalator in Clementi mrt, he tried to shield her from behind.
Imagine I am that uncle, I will be both proud at the same time busy trying to shield her. On 2nd thought, she is likely just a FWB, should let her ZG and see other tiko bros jaw drop looks.
Why need to shield? If she dared to wear like that means she's not afraid of people looking
Old 01-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

some people like to wear but don't like tiko to see lol mind boggling i know. my wife is one of them, wear until can see but don't people to see LOL
Old 01-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewan View Post
Why need to shield? If she dared to wear like that means she's not afraid of people looking
Haha, she might want to flaunt, but her uncle bf didn't like his sugar babe to be bioed.
Most of us are like him, while wanting to see other ladies ZG, we would be protective of our own.
Anyway, it's really quite a sight to behold. It's been a long while when I felt a stir just by watching a hot blooded babe like this.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjuicytiddies View Post
The one at Jurong point also uncle with haversack. Wa! Looks like they doing it on purpose hmm 🤔
We might be seeing the same couple. Mine was in Clementi while yours was in JP. These two places were quite near each other.
Anyway, mine was on this Monday, just two days ago. Ain't sure about yours.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
dreamger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Well analyzed bro
Old 02-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

SIL free show
Old 02-12-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

What is her reaction when the flash light is on?
Old 02-12-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
SIL free show
Is she trying to hint you something?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1