The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen - SSHHA Exclusive Club - <Matured Audience Only> -

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
marji, thank you for your kind compliment.

Wishing you all yhe best on your new posting to Beijing.
You are welcome bro. There's nothing that I hate more in this site is people zapping without leaving name. Therefore likewise, I really admire people who zap and leave name.

Thanks also for your kind wishes. I have worked in Beijing for a year in 2000, and of course that city is not half the fun in Shenzhen.... nevertheless, there's still good fun there.

Do hope to hook up soon with some bros in Beijing or Shenzhen soon.
Old 23-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For once I think say Sperminator is wrong in some extend... I hope that bros will be be mis-leaded by some issuses....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPERMINATOR
Honestly, the first time I am in Shenzhen, I have mistaken that this is like Sillypore, where everything is nice and orderly, and well organised.

Another thing is that you must remember while chionging in Shenzhen is, never never never ever bring your Sillypore mentality to Shenzhen, it'll be dangerous, and harmful, both to your life and pockets.
But in actual fact this is quite a dangerous place, I have seen in the news that a pregent lady was murdered in the lift due to robbery. That place is at Nan Shan Ke Ji Yuan, it is supposed to be very safe and best place to work but no. Another 2 cases is also for murder and I do not know if you have heard from them?

Organized no way man some of the roads and people here is still like no way. All of us Singaporeans in Shenzhen actually agrees that China (Shenzhen) need at least 10 years to really get that standard (no offence but true).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPERMINATOR
Shenzhen is estimated to have a population base of 6 to 7 Million people, movable and immovable inclusive.

90% of the population are from different parts of China.

10% or less of the population are from Shenzhen, which mostly are Farmers, and Villagers, and most of these Farmers have became instant millionaires when the government bought back their lands for development in the early 80s. What the Farmer do with their land is that they re-develop it into what they call, Farmer's / Villager's Quarters, fucked up design, back to back of each other, the living quarters are a common site in Shenzhen.
I don think you know abt this too the more immigration of people the more trouble a capital will be... Have you not heard of how bad those factories are in Dongguan?

Who are the ones coming here? The poor looking for jobs.
What if jobs cannot be found? They will have no money.
What if no money? They will rob, beg borrow or steal.

I believe Sperminator you have been posted here for so long I think you have your fair share of China. But then towards sercurity I stil believe in Singapore.

But Sperm I have to agree on certain points in what you have written it is indeed the most oppur in the whole of China and a great place to work. But sercurity wise man it sucks big time and comparing to Shanghai or Bejing.

So there u have it the pros and cons of China,but seriously cheong best still in Dong guan.....

Juz my 2 cents worth........
Old 23-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
But sercurity wise man it sucks big time and comparing to Shanghai or Bejing.

So there u have it the pros and cons of China,but seriously cheong best still in Dong guan.....

Juz my 2 cents worth........
bro, I think you might have been mistaken...

what bro sperm said is that "at first, he mistaken SZ to be safe like sillypore. But he realized that its NOT and advised all bros about the dangers in SZ and NOT to bring sillypore mentality to SZ."

I can relate to all he is saying cos I have my share of expereince in China (SZ including) and also I personally know of people (farmers!!) who become instand millionairs when governement took over their land for development!

This guy happened to be a relative of mine and he is in Dong Guang!
Old 23-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Re: People in Shenzhen

[QUOTE=marji]I will up Bro Airbrush when I recovers.....

/QUOTE]

...thanks.
Old 23-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FatBallerina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am actually stationed in Fenggang, Dongguan and have been lurking in the threads.

Been playing around my area and a nearby town, Pinghu. Do not have time to travel down to SZ due to work commitments. But enjoy your posting Bro Sperminator. Hope to meet up with you when I got the time

I have tried to up Bro Airbrush points as per requested by Bro Sperminator but could not. Why?
Old 23-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Since this thread attracted so much attention, I feel like putting in my view too..

For a start, I dont really like Singaporeans using the name Sillypore in the posting. I mean looking at Singapore from outside, I personally think that Singapore is indeed a better place than countries like China.

About this on-going silly act between Sperminator and Hcmanic, I think its not worth the trouble. But unless you have spare time, its quite an interesting read, dont you all agree? Hcmanic has does know Shenzhen pretty well and he has his own view of the place. So has Speminator. Both parties have different view in Shenzhen. I think its fair for the viewers to have 2 views instead of one. Marji had said that if he is new to Shenzhen, he would find this from Speminator information useful. But this is only a one sided view from one person who in this instant an expat. Hcmanic is merely providing a challenge to Sperminator claims to certain issues.

For example, there are ppl who said they can get a ST at RMB600 and some said it can be settled at RMB200. So it all boils down to who is the one having the contact right? If a newbie like myself, believing that RMB200 would get be a shot, I will die die negotiate to get a deal like this. And maybe I might get whacked doing this. A real life experience when I tried to negotiate with a streetwalker for RMB 150 for overnight during my 1st month in China then I was scolded. Very badly.

A highly charged disussion would be beneficial if both parties take it the right way. Calling others to zap/up points would be like asking your mummy to come save you. We are matured adults and we should be able to accept such comments. Come to think of it, for those based here, we are all here for the same reason. Why is there a need for this? Seeing another fellow countryman suffer, does it make you feel any good?

Anyway I still love Singapore and definitely will return home one day. At least you guys are in Shenzhen, wait till you hear about my plight in this forgotten city.. Oh ya.. Chinalleway is far worse.. his place more ulu.. hahaha..

Weekend liaoz...
Old 23-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
.I can relate to all he is saying cos I have my share of expereince in China (SZ including) and also I personally know of people (farmers!!) who become instand millionairs when governement took over their land for development!

This guy happened to be a relative of mine and he is in Dong Guang!
You meant Bao Fa Hu? They are aplenty in China and they really have no culture. Maybe its due to education and thus even the people from Northen China cannot withstand such attitudes... hehehe...
Old 23-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
I personally think that Singapore is indeed a better place than countries like China.
Depending on which angle you look at. Security and peace, Singapore! Chicks & parties China.

Quote:
Marji had said that if he is new to Shenzhen, he would find this from Speminator information useful. But this is only a one sided view from one person who in this instant an expat.
Ain't we all expats if we are singaporeans working in another country?

Quote:
A real life experience when I tried to negotiate with a streetwalker for RMB 150 for overnight during my 1st month in China then I was scolded. Very badly.
Bro, I don't know what to say. You expect to pay RMB150 ($30) for overnight?!?!? I know they says its cheap in China, but NOT that cheap!! heheheh

Quote:
Seeing another fellow countryman suffer, does it make you feel any good?
I agree bro. We are all countrymen from Singapore. We should be looking out for each other. You are right bro Ronaldo.
Old 23-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
You meant Bao Fa Hu? They are aplenty in China and they really have no culture. Maybe its due to education and thus even the people from Northen China cannot withstand such attitudes... hehehe...
yup, "bao Fa hu".... I agree they have no "su zhi" or culture, but its a fact that they are now super rich.... Well, can't blame them cos they weren't given much education in the first place as farmers....
Old 23-06-2005, 12:23 PM
eskimo-ice

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
yup, "bao Fa hu".... I agree they have no "su zhi" or culture, but its a fact that they are now super rich.... Well, can't blame them cos they weren't given much education in the first place as farmers....
2 cents worth ...... not forgetting some may be among the 'lost generation' during the cultural revolution .....
Old 23-06-2005, 12:28 PM
eskimo-ice

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
......real life experience when I tried to negotiate with a streetwalker for RMB 150 for overnight during my 1st month in China then I was scolded. Very badly....
Sperminator would have told you they charge overnight by the inch (of your brother), 1 inch @ RMB 100, 2 inches @ RMB 200,,,, and so on .... so never reveal your weapon until after you negotiated the price!
Old 23-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

About this on-going silly act between Sperminator and Hcmanic, I think its not worth the trouble. But unless you have spare time, its quite an interesting read, dont you all agree? Hcmanic has does know Shenzhen pretty well and he has his own view of the place. So has Speminator. Both parties have different view in Shenzhen. I think its fair for the viewers to have 2 views instead of one. Marji had said that if he is new to Shenzhen, he would find this from Speminator information useful. But this is only a one sided view from one person who in this instant an expat. Hcmanic is merely providing a challenge to Sperminator claims to certain issues.
Ronaldo, you have met me in other threads before & unless I am blinded by my own pride, I have come across to most ppl as an objective & fair person.

IMHO, I think both hcmanic & Sperminator are knowledgeable about SZ. If both parties were to present their views objectively without FLAMES, it is us, the readers who will benefit from their indepth knowledge and views. However, the flames from hcmanic persisted even when Sperminator started this new thread to escape from his taunts.

That was why I zapped him and explained in my post (post #23) why I did so. Others who apparently agreed with my opinion and/or supported Sperminator for whatever reason, zapped hcmanic to -12 with 0 power & put him into moderation.

airbrush supported Sperminator & was zapped from 21 pts & power of 2 to 11 pts.

Someone also tried to zap me without putting his name but he had no power to do so.Therefore, I have mantained my 331 pts as of now.
Old 23-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=marji]

Ain't we all expats if we are singaporeans working in another country?

Bro, I don't know what to say. You expect to pay RMB150 ($30) for overnight?!?!? I know they says its cheap in China, but NOT that cheap!! heheheh

QUOTE]

Yes we are expats but some already left like yourself may not be as update as you used to be.. and furthermore no matter how familiar we are.. we will still be regarded as a foreigner.. Till date non of the expats I knew even with 15 years in China dare say they know China... Even our MM Lee had his finger burnt.. So we are all learning and exchanging information.. the way we can only be better...

Thats why dont believe everything you see on the Internet... hahaha..

Have a good weekend...
Old 23-06-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
IMHO, I think both hcmanic & Sperminator are knowledgeable about SZ. If both parties were to present their views objectively without FLAMES, it is us, the readers who will benefit from their indepth knowledge and views. However, the flames from hcmanic persisted even when Sperminator started this new thread to escape from his taunts.

Someone also zapped me 1 pt without putting his name but somebody else upped me back 1 pt. So, I have mantained my 331 pts as of now.
machoman, well its rather obvious that hcmanic is flaming sperminator and i shall not add anything to that. maybe both parties should cool it down. hcmanic should just leave sperminator to do his own promotion of shenzhen. sperminator should just relax on the information he has. I strongly believe other members like for example Sinoview will have more experience and information than him. And the reason for not "sharing" is MAYBE because there is no free lunch.

Anyway lets not make other ppl's problems our problem. Speminator is capable enough to resolve this with hcmanic.

About the points thing, i think that is secondary.
Old 23-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Dear bros

I only came to this thread because I was activated to zap. But since the "zappee" is already in moderation, I guess there is no real necessity. Paiseh, late again

I can up Airbrush's points, no problem.

Just want to comment that the read was very interesting. Make me gian gian for SZ.... Thanks to bro Machoman for activating me and as a result, making me read this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread