The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
southaddress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Khmer Diary

Wah bro, you are talking your heart.

Way to go. Keep going.

Love to follow.

How do you feel now. Happy? relieved?
Old 27-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Lovely post and best reality of life! I have everything in my life but cannot find my soul...trying to find that life partner who comes only in dream....life goes on!I woul love to meet you in Cambodia!

Thanks for the comments, guys.

In the coming posts, I will try to comment on all facets of living in Cambodia, although understandably it will be focused mainly on Phnom Penh. In upcoming posts will be the inevitable close encounters of the feminine kind; what it costs to live here - housing, transport, dining, drinking; you know, on a relatively comfortable but not superscale tourist budget. Have patience boys, I need to live it first.
Old 27-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Samster

Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

There will also be an episode on a matchmake meeting between a friend and 3 Khmer girls. It still work-in-progress so will not be able to report a conclusion before it plays out.
Old 27-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Bro, do you mind posting a picture of a khmer beauty ? Really like to know how they look like ?
Old 27-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Mateee...You made me missed Cambodia sooo much and wanna head back again
Old 27-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Bro, do you mind posting a picture of a khmer beauty ? Really like to know how they look like ?

I don't have the pics with me now, they're in my external drive in PP. I will post a couple when I get back this Sunday.

They're like Thai, busty, mostly tanned, some surprisingly fair. But like everywhere, there are also porkchops, but we're not talking about them here.

Quite passionate, I had one who called me every day. Because she speaks as much English as I speak Khmer, it was, to say the least, difficult. 21 years old, attractive because of her youth but not really ravishing by any standard, maybe a 5/10, I had to drop her because she says blowjob is 'ek-ek' while shaking her head. If she had said 'ek-ek' and blew me instead, she would still be on my radar.

Reminds me lots of the Thai girls of 20 years ago, not the ones now. Too mercenary.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

Guys I know this is a sex forum and I wanted to just describe my experiences from this perspective here, but felt after a while forummers might like a more holistic report, especially those who are, like me, looking for an alternative lifestyle. I not saying Cambodia is IT, I barely have been here a month so it is still WIP. So please bear with all these and I try as much as possible to sneak in some hot stuff.

Living In Cambodia Pt 2

The assessment of my future in Singapore is dismal, depressing even. I embarked in research on countries I could live in. The criteria are simple - low cost of living, friendly people, safety.

I had shortlisted China, Vietnam and Cambodia.

China is no longer cheap, unless you are willing to live in the second or third tier cities. A plus is language but the knack for cutting corners is a serious concern; one doesn’t really knows what one is eating or drinking anymore or if the apartment you live in ends up in a pile of rubble with a Richter 1 earthquake, worse, with you in it. Even fruits and veggies are getting hormones injection to boost growth, and don’t get me started on medicines. They make knock-offs of knock-offs. And they have made an art out of screwing you, the foreigner. Just ask a certain 87 year-old man.

Vietnam? Not knowing anyone there is a big handicap I don’t need, although the girls there a big plus.

Cambodia. A country of 14 million and a landmass 250 times larger than the red dot, has emerged from 3 years of Khmer Rouge rule (1975-1978) in which an estimated 2 to 3 million people were tortured and killed . Today, agriculture remains its most important sector, followed by the garment industry, than construction and tourism. The ‘Thai’ rice you eat today could well have been grown in the padi fields of Cambodia. The garment industry was badly hit by the 2 recent global downturns. Factories closed and hundreds of thousands were retrenched. Many turned to working in beer gardens, bars and massage parlors. But Cambodia is not without merits. Let’s see –

Housing. Although locals tell me prices of properties have spiraled, it is still very affordable to foreigners. A 80 sqm 2-bedroom apartment, like the one I am renting now, can be bought for about USD30K, less outside of the prime areas. I rent mine for USD 250/month. Aircon’d in both rooms, one attached bathroom and another adjoining the kitchen. $5 for cable, all channels. $4 for water, regardless of usage. Electricity is $0.25 per kW. Based on our usage so far, it should hover around $50/month, not too bad considering both aircons run during the nights, although I do not know if it’s necessary during the cool months.

Transport. Within the city, tuk-tuks costs between $1.50 to $3. For the first 2 weeks we the silly foreigners were bargaining it down from $5 to $3. Motordop, from $0.50 to $1.50, and can seat a maximum of 2 passengers, 3 if you throw in a baby. The police constantly shake down motorists for a couple of thousand riels (approx R4000 to a USD) for various offenses. Taxis’ flag down is about R4000 but quickly escalates as the km logged up. At times it can be cheaper than a tuk-tuk for short distances.

Traffic, needless to say, is chaotic at times. During the peak hours, one is inundated by hundreds of motorcycles, weaving in and out, squeezing themselves in precarious situations. The motorcycle gangs in SG will find themselves, maybe not outrun, but definitely out maneuvered.

But in chaos there is order. There is surprisingly very little serious accidents, at least not witnessed by me. The trick to driving here is to be very defensive and giving way is a good place to start. Drivers here (of all vehicles) may inch forward relentlessly but give way if the other party has an advantage, however small.

There is probably the highest concentration of SUVs per capital in Phnom Penh. I would venture 4 in every 10 is a SUV, and of that every 4 is a Lexus. It must be the knee deep floods during the rainy season. I once spent 3 hours waiting out a flash flood in a mediocre restaurant serving $3 buffet but ended up with another $5 on 4 bottles of beer.

Couple of weeks ago, on the way home from an evening of bar hopping, a car glanced the back of our tuk-tuk. Despite the impact the fragile tuk-tuk turned on its side with us inside. We were unhurt but by the time we extricate ourselves from the tuk-tuk the car was long gone. The axle between the carriage and the motorcycle was bent and will need a bit of work. There was nothing we could do for the driver so we gave him a $10 if that’s any consolation.

Drink driving is a problem here, and nobody, least the police, does anything about it. The police are only out in force during the day, shaking drivers down to supplement their meager income. I’ve seen drunks staggering to their cars, hardly able to open the door, acquaintances too.

There are regular buses running to Laos, Vietnam and Thailand, several times a day. Visas are issued at the borders for a fee. Sinkies are exempted. A word of caution, get your travel documents in proper order or it could be a expensive experience, both ways. During my trip back from Pakse to PP, a Nigerian and his Thai girlfriend delayed the bus for 2 hours, finally he was let through with a 4000 bhat ‘fine’. He could have spared the rest of the passengers a 2-hr wait if he had not mouth it out loud. Another Sinkie couple was refuse entry to Cambodia on my recent flight here, another hour delay. Well, you just try to shrug it off.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidenk View Post
I don't have the pics with me now, they're in my external drive in PP. I will post a couple when I get back this Sunday.

They're like Thai, busty, mostly tanned, some surprisingly fair. But like everywhere, there are also porkchops, but we're not talking about them here.

Reminds me lots of the Thai girls of 20 years ago, not the ones now. Too mercenary.
Thanks very much for your travelogue.. its very well written and the English is above average.. hard to see this nowadays from kids...

I will lookout for your updates, and may pop by Cambodia if it stirs something in my loins!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
vpn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting !

Quote:
Guys I know this is a sex forum and I wanted to just describe my experiences from this perspective here, but felt after a while forummers might like a more holistic report, especially those who are, like me, looking for an alternative lifestyle. I not saying Cambodia is IT, I barely have been here a month so it is still WIP. So please bear with all these and I try as much as possible to sneak in some hot stuff.

Living In Cambodia Pt 2

The assessment of my future in Singapore is dismal, depressing even. I embarked in research on countries I could live in. The criteria are simple - low cost of living, friendly people, safety.

I had shortlisted China, Vietnam and Cambodia.

China is no longer cheap, unless you are willing to live in the second or third tier cities. A plus is language but the knack for cutting corners is a serious concern; one doesn’t really knows what one is eating or drinking anymore or if the apartment you live in ends up in a pile of rubble with a Richter 1 earthquake, worse, with you in it. Even fruits and veggies are getting hormones injection to boost growth, and don’t get me started on medicines. They make knock-offs of knock-offs. And they have made an art out of screwing you, the foreigner. Just ask a certain 87 year-old man.

Vietnam? Not knowing anyone there is a big handicap I don’t need, although the girls there a big plus.

Cambodia. A country of 14 million and a landmass 250 times larger than the red dot, has emerged from 3 years of Khmer Rouge rule (1975-1978) in which an estimated 2 to 3 million people were tortured and killed . Today, agriculture remains its most important sector, followed by the garment industry, than construction and tourism. The ‘Thai’ rice you eat today could well have been grown in the padi fields of Cambodia. The garment industry was badly hit by the 2 recent global downturns. Factories closed and hundreds of thousands were retrenched. Many turned to working in beer gardens, bars and massage parlors. But Cambodia is not without merits. Let’s see –

Housing. Although locals tell me prices of properties have spiraled, it is still very affordable to foreigners. A 80 sqm 2-bedroom apartment, like the one I am renting now, can be bought for about USD30K, less outside of the prime areas. I rent mine for USD 250/month. Aircon’d in both rooms, one attached bathroom and another adjoining the kitchen. $5 for cable, all channels. $4 for water, regardless of usage. Electricity is $0.25 per kW. Based on our usage so far, it should hover around $50/month, not too bad considering both aircons run during the nights, although I do not know if it’s necessary during the cool months.

Transport. Within the city, tuk-tuks costs between $1.50 to $3. For the first 2 weeks we the silly foreigners were bargaining it down from $5 to $3. Motordop, from $0.50 to $1.50, and can seat a maximum of 2 passengers, 3 if you throw in a baby. The police constantly shake down motorists for a couple of thousand riels (approx R4000 to a USD) for various offenses. Taxis’ flag down is about R4000 but quickly escalates as the km logged up. At times it can be cheaper than a tuk-tuk for short distances.

Traffic, needless to say, is chaotic at times. During the peak hours, one is inundated by hundreds of motorcycles, weaving in and out, squeezing themselves in precarious situations. The motorcycle gangs in SG will find themselves, maybe not outrun, but definitely out maneuvered.

But in chaos there is order. There is surprisingly very little serious accidents, at least not witnessed by me. The trick to driving here is to be very defensive and giving way is a good place to start. Drivers here (of all vehicles) may inch forward relentlessly but give way if the other party has an advantage, however small.

There is probably the highest concentration of SUVs per capital in Phnom Penh. I would venture 4 in every 10 is a SUV, and of that every 4 is a Lexus. It must be the knee deep floods during the rainy season. I once spent 3 hours waiting out a flash flood in a mediocre restaurant serving $3 buffet but ended up with another $5 on 4 bottles of beer.

Couple of weeks ago, on the way home from an evening of bar hopping, a car glanced the back of our tuk-tuk. Despite the impact the fragile tuk-tuk turned on its side with us inside. We were unhurt but by the time we extricate ourselves from the tuk-tuk the car was long gone. The axle between the carriage and the motorcycle was bent and will need a bit of work. There was nothing we could do for the driver so we gave him a $10 if that’s any consolation.

Drink driving is a problem here, and nobody, least the police, does anything about it. The police are only out in force during the day, shaking drivers down to supplement their meager income. I’ve seen drunks staggering to their cars, hardly able to open the door, acquaintances too.

There are regular buses running to Laos, Vietnam and Thailand, several times a day. Visas are issued at the borders for a fee. Sinkies are exempted. A word of caution, get your travel documents in proper order or it could be a expensive experience, both ways. During my trip back from Pakse to PP, a Nigerian and his Thai girlfriend delayed the bus for 2 hours, finally he was let through with a 4000 bhat ‘fine’. He could have spared the rest of the passengers a 2-hr wait if he had not mouth it out loud. Another Sinkie couple was refuse entry to Cambodia on my recent flight here, another hour delay. Well, you just try to shrug it off.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Thanks very much for your travelogue.. its very well written and the English is above average.. hard to see this nowadays from kids...

Kids? Hello, surely you r not referring to me, are you? Uncle here probably much older than you. But thank you
Old 02-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

where is my long overdue pictures of cambodian gals ?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
where is my long overdue pictures of cambodian gals ?
Sorry, don't even have time to shit. Just bought over a biz and spent more than 12 hrs a day trouble-shooting. Will try to do it asap.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry, don't even have time to shit. Just bought over a biz and spent more than 12 hrs a day trouble-shooting. Will try to do it asap.
Will forgive you as you need time to settle down

at least now I know who to look up if I wana try PP
Old 03-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Khmer Diary

Quote:
Kids? Hello, surely you r not referring to me, are you? Uncle here probably much older than you. But thank you
Of course not referring to u la.. I meant those holiday school kiddies writing FRs in this forum... they where got Good Old School English Style like you, my dear Uncle.. .. and i meant this as a compliment too!
Old 03-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

Quote:
Yo bro Faidenk,

I love to read your Khmer Diary. Written in a very "local" perspective. My first view to PP was about 15 years back - when they didn't even have taxis nor SUVs on the road. Our local partner always had to pick us u from the airport. Viet girls were difficult to find then unless we went closer to the border. Since, then I have been going back once every 2 years - for work. My last visit was a few months back.

Keep up the good work!

game10199
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1